It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mouth-watering Activision games up to 60% off - and more to come!

V may be for vendetta but it's also for Very good deals on a Vast Variety of Valuable games! Also Vampires. True to its name, the <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span> V is about all that stuff - come look!

Doesn't take long for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines to suck you into its intoxicating world and once you're turned, there is no way back. It's the delicious decadence, the occult undertones, the sexy gothic ambiance, and the spectacular role-playing that are unlike anything you've encountered in your eons of gaming.

Bloodlines has plenty of gunplay for the uncivilized undead but if you really want to get it out of your system, you need to grab your GUN™ and go wild in this western world of freedom and opportunity. Collect bounties, fight unwashed bandits, hunt buffalo, play poker but never lose sight of your trusty sidearm.

As always, there's more – including up to 60% off Quest for Glory, Dark Reign, Space Quest, Zork Nemesis, and Arcanum. Plus, stay tuned for new games and deals this Friday!

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span> will last until February 6, 5:00 PM GMT.
Noblica89: Gun pricing sucks
Yeah, this is one of the things I dont understand. Look at the price on HB:
https://i.imgur.com/3ONVZHg.jpg
Looking forward to more Activision releases!
Noblica89: Gun pricing sucks
Dang it.You kicked us folks who paid full price(insta-buy on release) in the most precious ;) .Nah just kiddin.The prices seem allright for Activision standards xD.I just can't complain.Cheers

EDIT: I hope i am not the only one who bought this game on release day here.... *cricket sound intensifies* ;)
Post edited January 30, 2017 by deja65
I'm still waiting for Timeshift and Singularity to reach reasonable price levels at ~$10
ciemnogrodzianin: Disagree. It will create (ok, short, indeed) nothing-to-play period, which may result in unpredictable psychological consequences.
Clearing the backlog results mostly in good feelings and an anticipation to play the games you really liked again & again, thus giving them more value. Also, there is no such thing as "nothing-to-play period"; there is always something to play or re-play. ;)
very nice sales, i already own the best games, no 3d ofcourse

Items you own

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (have retail cd's)
Dark Reign + Expansion (have retail cd of main game)

(KQ1-6 owned on an old retail cd)
King's Quest 1 - 8
Quest for Glory 1-5
Space Quest 1-6 (SQ 6 owned on retail cd)

(also owned on retail cd)
Spycraft: The Great Game

Torin's Passage, Zork: Grand Inquisitor and Return to Zork (just for fun)

More of these old 2d games are always welcome, until now the majority of newly arrived games is all 3d, platform, fpp or 2d but contain too many special lightingeffects.

black mirror 1,2 and 3 also owned, and for those who might not know:

the dev(s) who created blackmirror 2 and 3 also created chronicles of zerzura, which would be very nice if they could bring that one to GOG, the game is at steam only now and is drm free (i own it) once installed it runs without client needed.
Post edited January 30, 2017 by gamesfreak64
I too would love to see GUN with a lower discount that matches those offered on other sites. One of the few titles that I have wishlisted.

Also, I'm aware of the marketer's plight of needing to constantly come up with superlatives that you haven't used before (or in a while), but "mouth-watering"? Anyone looked at their shelf here lately, wanting to stuff their face with what they're seeing?
Gun is too cool for me
chevkoch: Also, I'm aware of the marketer's plight of needing to constantly come up with superlatives that you haven't used before (or in a while), but "mouth-watering"? Anyone looked at their shelf here lately, wanting to stuff their face with what they're seeing?
I have a suspicion, when they wrote that, they were looking at this. :P
Obligatory BUY BLOODLINES

So I finally decided I wanted more Vampire: The Masquerade, so I grabbed Redemption. I have a big issue with it so far though. In the silver mines early on in the game, it is very dark. I have to put my face up close to the screen and squint to see the outlines of where I need to go. I have brightness cranked up to the max. Am I missing something here? Do I need to get a torch somewhere, or is this a known issue? The town seemed fine, and the character, enemies and interface are all nice and bright.
Post edited January 31, 2017 by Random_Coffee
chevkoch: Also, I'm aware of the marketer's plight of needing to constantly come up with superlatives that you haven't used before (or in a while), but "mouth-watering"? Anyone looked at their shelf here lately, wanting to stuff their face with what they're seeing?
Leroux: I have a suspicion, when they wrote that, they were looking at this. :P
Oh. "Sexy gothic ambiance" was mainly fueling the write-up of this then, haha.
Random_Coffee: I have to put my face up close to the screen and squint to see the outlines of where I need to go. I have brightness cranked up to the max. Am I missing something here? Do I need to get a torch somewhere, or is this a known issue? The town seemed fine, and the character, enemies and interface are all nice and bright.
I actually remember this. You absolutely can and should get a torch. I had a hankering to play this a few years back and fired up my old disc copy. It was EXTREMELY dark at this part and it caused me to stop playing it. I actually though it was a modern driver / resolution / rendering / something issue as I didn't remember it being as bad the first time I played it on a PC from that time period.

I say stick with it though. I enjoyed the game and while it can be extremely annoying at times the metric ton of powers were a lot of fun, as was the jarring transition that occurs midgame. There is one incredibly lame early boss fight though. And the "blood beserk" mechanic can be a bit rough at times - but it forces you to really use gameplay mechanics to do your best to work around it.
Random_Coffee: So I finally decided I wanted more Vampire: The Masquerade, so I grabbed Redemption. I have a big issue with it so far though. In the silver mines early on in the game, it is very dark. I have to put my face up close to the screen and squint to see the outlines of where I need to go. I have brightness cranked up to the max. Am I missing something here? Do I need to get a torch somewhere, or is this a known issue? The town seemed fine, and the character, enemies and interface are all nice and bright.
Just gave it a shot and I didn't see anything out of the norm. Hell, I didn't even need a torch to navigate.

Do you, perhaps, have an Intel HD card? That might explain why everything is so dark.
Post edited January 31, 2017 by Grargar
Grargar: Just gave it a shot and I didn't see anything out of the norm. Hell, I didn't even need a torch to navigate.

Do you, perhaps, have an Intel HD card? That might explain why everything is so dark.
No, I use a AMD-card (RX 470). I also have a AMD CPU, so no accidentally turning on Intel HD Graphics either :P
Post edited January 31, 2017 by Random_Coffee
Random_Coffee: No, I use a AMD-card (RX 470). I also have a AMD CPU, so no accidentally turning on Intel HD Graphics either :P
Hmm, what can I say. It worked fine on both an Athlon XII with an AMD HD 6770 and an Intel Core i5 with an AMD R9 380. Do you have access to another PC to try it out? Maybe you'll get different results there.