It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banish the souls of ancient demons and bevare the scary vampires!

The gargantuan Summer Sale is not over just yet, but it's time for our weekly sales to make their bold comeback, starting with <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 19</span>! It's a fascinating one too, with little-known gems from the not-so-distant past that you'll be remiss not to try.

The unending war against the six Revenants rages on. Even the fabled Harbinger failed to subdue them completely but now it's your turn to travel this dark world, customize your magic spells, and unleash your hidden powers against the demons from your past. Do you have what it takes, Soulbringer?

Invaders come in all shapes and sizes. Your job is to stand against them, no matter their origin. In Incoming you'll be shooting down the alien bastards that are terrorizing Earth as any real hero should do.
But when the tables are turned and imperialism gets the better of us, you must stand with the aliens and try to stop the human Incoming Forces from destroying your home planet.

As always, there's more – including Realms of the Haunting, Normality, Nosferatu, and Hostile Waters, among others!

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 19</span> will last until June 26, 4 PM UTC.
It looks like part of these games run on DosBox and that's a bit sad that Linux ports are not provided for them. I rebought Realms of the Haunting here only because it's ported and it saves me some trouble. I would like to buy a few more, but without Linux installers there is nothing prodding me to buy...
wildapple: Yes, more games to come on Friday™.
Where are they?
wildapple: Yes, more games to come on Friday™.
ciemnogrodzianin: Where are they?
Maybe they forgot to add new games :/
ciemnogrodzianin: Where are they?
blotunga: Maybe they forgot to add new games :/
They usually say if to expect new games on Friday. This time they didn't.
Guess I can stop refreshing and looking for things to buy. :,-(
Vythonaut: <receiving transmission> Realms of the Haunt[........]buy[....]atmospheric classic masterpie[.....]w0n't regre[......]also rec0mmende[...]Expendabl[...]gr3at arcade fun for co-op[....]needs j0ypads 100%[....] <transmission lost>
Have you been to the GOGbr Forums, ol' chap?! (dead laugh inside)
Vythonaut: <receiving transmission> Realms of the Haunt[........]buy[....]atmospheric classic masterpie[.....]w0n't regre[......]also rec0mmende[...]Expendabl[...]gr3at arcade fun for co-op[....]needs j0ypads 100%[....] <transmission lost>
victorchopin: Have you been to the GOGbr Forums, ol' chap?! (dead laugh inside)
Not really sure what you're talking about... Also, just noticed there is actually a Brazil forum on GOG. :P
paul939: Well I'm still wating for Outcast & sacrifice to be released on sale, my wallet can't afford them when they're not on sale :( . [...]
If you really want to buy Outcast from GOG, you might have to just suck it up and pay full price (which is really not that high): it hasn't been discounted here at all since the 2013 winter sale.
HunchBluntley: If you really want to buy Outcast from GOG, you might have to just suck it up and pay full price (which is really not that high): it hasn't been discounted here at all since the 2013 winter sale.
This sale must have been just before I have joined GOG. Do you know how much it has been discounted?
eiii: This sale must have been just before I have joined GOG. Do you know how much it has been discounted?
There seem to be a few different amounts mentioned...
Thanks for the link! I had checked MaGog, but I wouldn't have thought to find a discussion about sale prices in the game forum.
eiii: Thanks for the link! I had checked MaGog, but I wouldn't have thought to find a discussion about sale prices in the game forum.
IsThereAnyDeal's price history goes back farther than MaGog's. ;)