It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A treasure chest filled with gaming's most precious gems.

Have you somehow still managed to get through life without ever trying any of the unparalleled classics inhabiting EA's star-studded catalog? Shhhh, not so loud! Now quick, this way, before anyone finds out!
Here's your chance to redeem yourself: our <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 15</span>, brimming with timeless masterpieces which you have totally already played, in case anyone asks.

No other game managed to quite capture the true horror of being stalked by nightmarish creatures, twitching their way towards you from the other end of a dim corridor echoing with Dead Space. If you haven't yet tried this terrifying classic, do yourself a favor and be made whole again.

Everybody agrees that becoming God ain't easy. But what they don't tell you is that it can be enormously fun! Build cities humming with magic, conquer planet after planet, and wreak havoc upon your followers when you feel like it - Populous: The Beginning is your godly playground.

As always, there's more – including Dragon Age: Origins, Legend Of Kyrandia, The Saboteur, Crysis, Theme Hospital, and plenty of others!

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 15</span> will last until May 15, 4:00 PM UTC.
SpiderFighter: I have it on Steam, but it's not installed and it's over 25 Gigs. It looks like the camera is pretty movable though, with it chasing you in third-person and switching to overhead for battles. Check these parts out for examples:
https://youtu.be/gWZgH639TW8?t=9m32s (play to 9:46 when it enters battle again)
https://youtu.be/GEpY4omjTwY?t=16m42s

As I recall, The Witcher's camera stays mostly on ground-level.
Thanks for the info!
shadow1980jpv: Nice sale! I bought Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri™ Planetary Pack! Even the fact is, that i have too many incomplete games, in my games library. I just don´t have time to play interesting games!
That's my dilemma, too. I have almost 600 games here, and not nearly enough [EDIT: time] to play them all. Yet, with each new sale, I have to stop and ask myself: Do I really need this game?

Yes. Yes, I do. :-D

Fairfox: What is teh cheapest Nox™ has gone for, anyhoohar?
According to IsThereAnyDeal, the current price of $1.49 is the cheapest it has gone for: [url=https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/info?plain=nox]https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/info?plain=nox[/url]

IronArcturus: Thanks for the info!
You bet! I hope it helps.
Post edited May 09, 2017 by SpiderFighter
deleted
Fairfox: But yah, peeps go buyin' it. Nox™, not Italian sausages.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
DAMN IT! I just went vegan last week. Thanks for making me wish I had a spicy Italian sausage.

Gonna go eat my baked potato and cry now.
deleted
Fairfox: Buy a sweet potato, prick it a few-few tiemz, microwave it fooor ten mins (give or take, dependin' on size), cut in half, score, add butter followed by a sprinklin' of cinnamon spice 'n' noms it aaall up. Beats Italian sausage(s) aaany day of teh week! ...'Cept Weds, 'cos Weds are Usual Lee restaurant days. An' Fris. An' I guesses weekends. Hmmm.
Thanks - I do loves me some sweet potato! I can't have the butter, but I'm fine with that. PROTip: They're good straight out of the fridge the next day, too!

Wow, has this thread taken a strange turn.

EDIT: Cinnamon - cool! Gonna try that.
tfishell: Also, despite knowing the legal issues many of us are aware of, with Blade Runner 2049 coming out now would be a great time for a re-release of Westwood's Blade Runner game.
In addition to the source code problem previously mentioned, there are probably licensing issues involved after twenty years...Westwood licensing for the Blade Runner Frachise probably expired a long time ago.

The source code being lost is a killer because there are several timed action sequences in the game are almost impossible to win because they run so much faster on a modern computer..and that would be very hard to solve without access to the source code. Several users report that one timed sequence...where you have ten seconds to get out of building or get blown up......is almost impossible to get past because on faster compputers you only have three seconds, no matter what the ticker in the game says.
You probably could "reverse engineer" the source code,but that would be expensive and time consuming to do, and would Make Blade Runner too expensive for GOG to make runnable on a modern computer and still make a profit on it.
Post edited May 09, 2017 by dudalb
Yeah, butter is not vegan.
deleted
Fairfox: I don't kno any vegans :/

I kno a few-few pescetarians (one of which thinks they be a full-blown veggie buuut eat fish), an' peeps who claim to be veggie buuut then eat bacon 'n' chicken. Mah friends are weird.
That's a weirdly common thing these days. When I was growing up, there were vegetarians (no animals) and vegans (no animals, and no animal by-products). As far as I'm concerned, if you don't follow the rules of each, you can't call yourself that thing. :)

I'm even weirder than that, though: I'm Whole Food, Plant Based. That means I'm a vegan, but I go further: no added oils, salt, or sugars, and I try to limit processed food to a minimum. I know...it sounds like hell. But it's actually very liberating to cook your own food from scratch instead of having all this hidden garbage in it.
eiii: Lots of good games in this promo, but most people will already own them.
Lemon_Curry: I wonder why that seems to be such a common assumption.
Perhaps because people like me take their own behavior and assume everybody else behaves the same, which obviously is wrong. :)

Lemon_Curry: Personally, I merely own 6 of them (5 of which are GOG versions) but I'm interested in about twice as many of the remaining titles. However, I see no point in purchasing games until I feel like (and actually have the time to) play them.
Most of these games already have been on sale so often, with discounts up to 85%, so that I already own most of the games I want from this promo. But yes, I do not have played them all, not even the majority of them. Your approach to buy games when you have time to play them of course is more reasonable, if only I could resist... ;)
Dragoniel: I imagine all the games that require Origin (DS 2 and 3, ME 2 and 3) will never make it to GoG.
DS2 doesn't need Origin.
saramakos: Days like this I wish GOG did prepaid cards like Steam so I could during the occasional shopping trip top up my wallet ;/
Have you tried Paysafecards? They are available here in much more places than a GOG specific gift card ever could be and do the trick quite well for me.
I also went to dream about the Sims and the Sims 2 when I saw this sale...

Anyway, I have been thinking about the SimCity games for a while but once again, next time... I'm nearly broke, I might need my last money for the Sims games after all.
saramakos: Days like this I wish GOG did prepaid cards like Steam so I could during the occasional shopping trip top up my wallet ;/
eiii: Have you tried Paysafecards? They are available here in much more places than a GOG specific gift card ever could be and do the trick quite well for me.
They work here then? I might have to look into that next GOG sale then!
Appreciate the suggestion.