It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A treasure chest filled with gaming's most precious gems.

Have you somehow still managed to get through life without ever trying any of the unparalleled classics inhabiting EA's star-studded catalog? Shhhh, not so loud! Now quick, this way, before anyone finds out!
Here's your chance to redeem yourself: our <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 15</span>, brimming with timeless masterpieces which you have totally already played, in case anyone asks.

No other game managed to quite capture the true horror of being stalked by nightmarish creatures, twitching their way towards you from the other end of a dim corridor echoing with Dead Space. If you haven't yet tried this terrifying classic, do yourself a favor and be made whole again.

Everybody agrees that becoming God ain't easy. But what they don't tell you is that it can be enormously fun! Build cities humming with magic, conquer planet after planet, and wreak havoc upon your followers when you feel like it - Populous: The Beginning is your godly playground.

As always, there's more – including Dragon Age: Origins, Legend Of Kyrandia, The Saboteur, Crysis, Theme Hospital, and plenty of others!

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 15</span> will last until May 15, 4:00 PM UTC.
One day EA will get its head out of its ass and add regional pricing to their back catalog. Once that happens, I'll happily buy the rest of the games I'm missing.

Until then, I'll pass. Again. :(
Post edited May 08, 2017 by Foxhack
GR00T: I imagine it's likely not bringing in new customers like they hoped, and probably a real issue getting publishers on board for it. But I've got the four games I'm interested in stashed in my shopping cart. Still waffling on whether I'll pull the trigger or not.
I understand. The same here. I'd like to buy Whistleblower for Outlast, sequels of Blackwell, missing Wizardry titles, second Banner Saga and I'm delaying purchases because I'd really prefer to buy them here than You-Know-Where.
ciemnogrodzianin: Perhaps most of us may say the same and it's understandable that new GOG Connect round would be appreciated here.

I believe the reason of such a negative reaction to Smannesman's comments is something different. He posts the same comment in every single Weekly Sale's thread. It makes no sense. Economically speaking it's impossible to make giveaways every week. The whole idea of Connect is something special and it will be always reserved for special occasions.

To be honest I'm afraid that someone from GOG would someday regret that they even started Connect and now users delay purchasing and keep grouching like that... :/
Only when there are games that could be Connect-ed.
It's conceptually a great idea, but like most things GOG starts it's slowly petering out.
Sounds like there won't be an update for this weekly sale. Could we be getting another sale event this week, or perhaps some big releases?
OdanUrr: Any recommendations pertaining the older titles in this sale?
Dragon Age Origin if you like RPGs. One of the best ever. IMO.
Smannesman: Only when there are games that could be Connect-ed.
It's conceptually a great idea, but like most things GOG starts it's slowly petering out.
Given how much money GOG probably didn't make due to the Saints Row Connect, I can see why they only do it once every few months. They're not running a charity. They're running a store. I didn't pay for any of the Saints Row games here (except for 2) and I'm sure a ton of others didn't either (I did buy gift copies of SR IV and Gat out of Hell).
Post edited May 08, 2017 by paladin181
Blanket 75% on a weekly sale? That's pretty generous.
high rated
Post edited December 25, 2018 by user deleted
Marioface5: Sounds like there won't be an update for this weekly sale. Could we be getting another sale event this week, or perhaps some big releases?
Don't wanna brag about this awesome promo *thanks to those involved and happy gaming!* but wouldn't it be AWESOME to check some more "additions" to the sale for the weekend? Like, picture, at least 20% off, Syndicate + Beasts and Bumpkins + Armies of Exigo being released digitally? Except for Syndicate, the fps, that is.

Killer, eh? Maybe it's a new model on the works and we don't know *winking at you, GOG!* ;P
guppy44: I try to play everything I buy. Out of the 16 unbeaten games I'd say I've started 10 or so of them, so I have a ways to go here, but I will get it done. :)

When will you be publishing your research? ;)
vicklemos: Nah I was only kidding. What I've been doing lately, though, is a bit personal, but completely shareable; just diggin thru' some old gog installers I've found on my old hard drive entitled "to play 2013" and I'm actually playing each of one them, not thoroughly for, well, reasons. Heh.
"Wacky", I know, but it's working out pretty fine for me

Some mix between quality and quantity, "measurements" aside ;P
Thanks for the breakdown of what you're doing. I was just being silly with asking when you were planning to publish your results, but it did get me curious if you track the hoarding/collecting mentality versus playing and the ratio documenting. Good luck completing the remainder of games on your old hard drive! :)
Good games, good deals.

This seems like a good time to have added dgVoodoo to any EA games that would have benefited from it, though (like Populous 3), and make an announcement of that in the original post.

With the current trend of Activision releases (which are welcome by me, after 4 years of no Activision) I wouldn't expect more EA titles for some time, but there are still a number of DOS titles and other EA classics that could appear here. (I wonder if Theme Park World could benefit from dgVoodoo.)
OdanUrr: Any recommendations pertaining the older titles in this sale?
op2017si: What type of games do you like to play?
I'm game for pretty much anything. I've already played the more recent titles, like DA:O, Dead Space, Crysis, Jade Empire, Mirror's Edge, and MoH, that's why I asked about the older titles I don't know much about.
guppy44: Thanks for the breakdown of what you're doing. I was just being silly with asking when you were planning to publish your results, but it did get me curious if you track the hoarding/collecting mentality versus playing and the ratio documenting. Good luck completing the remainder of games on your old hard drive! :)
Thanks man, appreciate it!! :)
Nope, you weren't being silly at all, dude!! Ha!
Great sale!!!

Now i have to choose from: Dead Space, The Saboteur, Bioforge, both Medal of Honor, both Crusaders, all three Legend of Kyrandia, Jade Empire, Wing Commander 1+2 and Strike Commander... Well... Good I still have some money on my card! 8D

Also, I really, REALLY want to see on GOG games Pacific Strike and Wings of Glory from Origin. Same as Strike Commander (or Wing Commaner 2 if you prefer), but on Pacific Theater of War in WWII (Pacific Strike) or World War I (Wings of Glory). Shame that nobody make story-driven simulators anymore. I miss them so much... T_T
IronArcturus: Dead Space 1 was a lot of fun! Any chance we'll see Dead Space 2?
Yes. We need Dead Space 2 and 3.

I would also love Mass Effect 1 (i think there is a 50% chance we get it) and then ME 2 and 3 as well.

I imagine all the games that require Origin (DS 2 and 3, ME 2 and 3) will never make it to GoG.

Instabuy from me just like DA:O, even though I already had it since launch, gotta vote with the wallet.

:(
low rated
deleted
Post edited May 08, 2017 by Fairfox