It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A treasure chest filled with gaming's most precious gems.

Have you somehow still managed to get through life without ever trying any of the unparalleled classics inhabiting EA's star-studded catalog? Shhhh, not so loud! Now quick, this way, before anyone finds out!
Here's your chance to redeem yourself: our <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 15</span>, brimming with timeless masterpieces which you have totally already played, in case anyone asks.

No other game managed to quite capture the true horror of being stalked by nightmarish creatures, twitching their way towards you from the other end of a dim corridor echoing with Dead Space. If you haven't yet tried this terrifying classic, do yourself a favor and be made whole again.

Everybody agrees that becoming God ain't easy. But what they don't tell you is that it can be enormously fun! Build cities humming with magic, conquer planet after planet, and wreak havoc upon your followers when you feel like it - Populous: The Beginning is your godly playground.

As always, there's more – including Dragon Age: Origins, Legend Of Kyrandia, The Saboteur, Crysis, Theme Hospital, and plenty of others!

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 15</span> will last until May 15, 4:00 PM UTC.
Dead Space 1 was a lot of fun! Any chance we'll see Dead Space 2?
eiii: Lots of good games in this promo, but most people will already own them.
I wonder why that seems to be such a common assumption.

Personally, I merely own 6 of them (5 of which are GOG versions) but I'm interested in about twice as many of the remaining titles. However, I see no point in purchasing games until I feel like (and actually have the time to) play them. Besides, there's usually another sale (featuring those games) just round the corner.
Post edited May 08, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
Smannesman: Another missed opportunity for some Connect titles.
Sniskerbobberton: Why don't you just support GOG by buying instead of taking advantage of them?
How is wishing for the utilization of a feature that was conceived and implemented by GOG "taking advantage of them"?
vicklemos: I dare to ask, but for academic purposes I'm in for the kill: what's your "well, I played these quite a bit" ratio on these 51 titles? ;)
guppy44: 35 of the 51 are heavily played and have at least one complete play through with some having two or three. But the remainder are only started or, in some cases, I haven't downloaded them yet. :/ I don't know if that's more or less than you were expecting for your "science experiment". :D
Oh damn! Nice "ratio", man!!
Give those other 16 ones a decent go, they deserve it ;)

Thanks for the answers *writes notes down* (hummm, interesting...) ;P
OdanUrr: Any recommendations pertaining the older titles in this sale?
What type of games do you like to play?
Already own 43/51 and the remaining 8 looks good (they are all shooters except SC3000). I would buy them in a heartbeat if I didnt already own them somewhere else. Maybe I still will.
high rated
Smannesman: Another missed opportunity for some Connect titles.
Actually, I agree with you on this one. Or, a bit deeper discount.

Don't get me wrong, all you folks that downvoted Smannesman's original comment. But there are four games here that I own elsewhere and would like to add to my GOG collection. However, I don't know if I can justify shelling out a total of 30 bucks just to add them to my virtual shelf when I already own them.
guppy44: 35 of the 51 are heavily played and have at least one complete play through with some having two or three. But the remainder are only started or, in some cases, I haven't downloaded them yet. :/ I don't know if that's more or less than you were expecting for your "science experiment". :D
vicklemos: Oh damn! Nice "ratio", man!!

I try to play everything I buy. Out of the 16 unbeaten games I'd say I've started 10 or so of them, so I have a ways to go here, but I will get it done. :)

When will you be publishing your research? ;)
I hope we will get to see some more Maxis titles later this week. SimAnt, SimEarth. Doesn't matter!
vicklemos: Oh damn! Nice "ratio", man!!

guppy44: I try to play everything I buy. Out of the 16 unbeaten games I'd say I've started 10 or so of them, so I have a ways to go here, but I will get it done. :)

When will you be publishing your research? ;)
Nah I was only kidding. What I've been doing lately, though, is a bit personal, but completely shareable; just diggin thru' some old gog installers I've found on my old hard drive entitled "to play 2013" and I'm actually playing each of one them, not thoroughly for, well, reasons. Heh.
"Wacky", I know, but it's working out pretty fine for me

Some mix between quality and quantity, "measurements" aside ;P
high rated
GR00T: Don't get me wrong, all you folks that downvoted Smannesman's original comment. But there are four games here that I own elsewhere and would like to add to my GOG collection. However, I don't know if I can justify shelling out a total of 30 bucks just to add them to my virtual shelf when I already own them.
Perhaps most of us may say the same and it's understandable that new GOG Connect round would be appreciated here.

I believe the reason of such a negative reaction to Smannesman's comments is something different. He posts the same comment in every single Weekly Sale's thread. It makes no sense. Economically speaking it's impossible to make giveaways every week. The whole idea of Connect is something special and it will be always reserved for special occasions.

To be honest I'm afraid that someone from GOG would someday regret that they even started Connect and now users delay purchasing and keep grouching like that... :/
ciemnogrodzianin: To be honest I'm afraid that someone from GOG would someday regret that they even started Connect and now users delay purchasing and keep grouching like that... :/
I imagine it's likely not bringing in new customers like they hoped, and probably a real issue getting publishers on board for it. But I've got the four games I'm interested in stashed in my shopping cart. Still waffling on whether I'll pull the trigger or not.
ZaineH: I hope we will get to see some more Maxis titles later this week. SimAnt, SimEarth. Doesn't matter!
I hope so too, even though Sims 2 is highly priorized in my wishlist. I haven't played SimEarth yet, but i've seen a video and it looks interesting.
low rated
Sniskerbobberton: Why don't you just support GOG by buying instead of taking advantage of them?
SpiderFighter: How is wishing for the utilization of a feature that was conceived and implemented by GOG "taking advantage of them"?
Don't question the non existent logic of fanboys.
eiii: Lots of good games in this promo, but most people will already own them.
Lemon_Curry: I wonder why that seems to be such a common assumption.

Personally, I merely own 6 of them (5 of which are GOG versions) but I'm interested in about twice as many of the remaining titles. (...)
I agree, it's a common bias here that everyone owns everything :) I've got around 10 from these (or 15, or even 20 because most of these titles are double and triple bundles) and there is still about 10 I would like to play someday.