It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stylish burglaries, heavy-metal fighting, psychedelic mysteries.

Summer is not here yet, but the <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 14</span> sure is! Before you start packing the stuff you most want to leave buried in the dunes, there's still enough time to discover refreshing games that will make you miss your PC even more when you two get separated.

She may be plenty photogenic but she prefers to keep away from cameras. See, The Marvellous Miss Take is the kind of girl who knows how to take what she wants, even if it's hanging on the wall of a high-security gallery packed with dutiful guards and unexpected obstacles.

How can six butt-ugly lords of darkness hope to stop a heavy-metal swordsman Back from Hell from kicking the slime out of them? Well, they could try turning down the music, but that would probably just anger Bathoryn even more and his sword is already glowing...

As always, there's more – including 88 Heroes, The Escapists, Lumo, Deadly Premonition, and plenty of others!

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 14</span> will last until May 08, 4:00 PM UTC.
Painted_Doll: Yay . Another upcoming boring Star Wars sale.
op2017si: Maybe.

But there is a little chance, that some other Star Wars games comes to GOG library:
Episode I: Phantom Menace,
Episode I Racer, the Force Unleashed series,
Star Wars Chess,
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Republic Heroes,
the good old first Star Wars: Battlefront,
Star Wars: Yoda Stories

There's always Hope.
And not to forget Force Unleashed 1 + 2 :)
Tarhiel: And not to forget Force Unleashed 1 + 2 :)
There you have it (above), look for it in the third row ;)

I just forgot to press "enter", that's why it is in the same height/row as Episode I Racer..
Post edited May 02, 2017 by op2017si
Thank GOG there's the Star Wars sale on top of this one, because I don't think there has ever been a sale so full of games that feel like they were made to disinterest me.
And the odd exceptions (Marvelous Miss Take & Deadly Premonition) have been in my shelf for a while.

Oh well, let's see what the friday extension and this week's releases may bring. Maybe there will be something purchasable after all. Besides my Star Wars loot, I mean. :)
No Phase II today?
kbnrylaec: No Phase II today?
I was sure they're just late, but there seems to be no Friday update, indeed...
kbnrylaec: No Phase II today?
ciemnogrodzianin: I was sure they're just late, but there seems to be no Friday update, indeed...
No need to, I guess. I mean, the more the merrier but this promo is rad enough to me. Lots and lots of amazing titles from Rising Star games, a great publisher of our time (;P).
high rated
Stupid weekly sale format, even when there is no update you have to check that there is no update...
eiii: Stupid weekly sale format, even when there is no update you have to check that there is no update...
Exactly. GOG has conditioned me to expect an update to the weekly sale on Friday, so I'm left confused, disappointed, and looking for a place to buy games with the money I've set aside for today. :,-(
Looking at the actual post and page from GOG about this sale, this one doesn't actually say updating/more on Friday like they usually do.
thraxman: Looking at the actual post and page from GOG about this sale, this one doesn't actually say updating/more on Friday like they usually do.
You are right, but with the usual consistency on GOG that does not mean anything. To make things worse they even sent me an email on Friday afternoon, the usual time of the update, which at least made it look like there's something new to check...
Now this was a boring , unimaginative weeklong deal , wasn't it ?