It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time to make your move.

Being an armchair general is not as easy as it sounds: it requires patience, careful planning of your snack supplies, and confidence in picking the right game for the job. This is the most important part so if your library is lacking some key units, make sure to check out the catalogs of Strategy First and 1C Publishing before going into the battlefields.

Either you prefer your skirmishes turn-based or real-time, Strategy First has got you covered: Disciples 2 Gold, Jagged Alliance 1 & 2, and Warrior Kings are ready to take your orders and lead you to glory.

1C Publishing joins the fray with a tactical formation consisting of veteran units like: UFO: Aftershock, King's Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY, and Faces of War.

If you're not the strategist type, don't worry: there is BLACKHOLE, Pilot Brothers, Sacred Gold and plenty of others.

The Weekly Sale will last until November 13, 11 PM UTC.
victorchopin: No Realpolitiks?! ;(
maladr0Id: Realpolitiks is not part of the Sale, sorry :/
It is now.

https://images.cdn.circlesix.co/image/uploads/posts/2016/01/33dd5358761fff9a1e6a7ccf16fdd30f.gif

Uh... awesome! :P
SeduceMePlz: The GOG version lists:

Patch 2.1.2155 (02 September 2016)

as the most recent update.
doctorfrog: Per: https://steamcommunity.com/games/214730/announcements/detail/1452830226781318297
latest is Build 2.1.2266, so unfortunately, the GOG build is out of date.
Thanks for reminding me why I haven't bought this game here yet.
maladr0Id: Realpolitiks is not part of the Sale, sorry :/
victorchopin: It is now.

https://images.cdn.circlesix.co/image/uploads/posts/2016/01/33dd5358761fff9a1e6a7ccf16fdd30f.gif

Uh... awesome! :P
Was just coming to tell you that. :)
drmike: Was just coming to tell you that. :)
Thanks bud *shucks* ;D
Nightblair: Are King's bounty games (Legends and Crossworlds) working in Wine properly for you?

I've tried Crossworlds demo and the game seems to be working correctly, but it is rather slow, sometimes 10FPS slow. (I have decent hardware, so that should not be the problem)
Well, there is no lagging and slowdowns, but the animation is not exactly smooth, indeed. However it's quite ok in my case (especially that the game is turn-based;). In my case it works fine on system Wine 1.8 with just d3dx9_36 added, Linux Mint 18 Sarah 64-bit.
ciemnogrodzianin: Well, there is no lagging and slowdowns, but the animation is not exactly smooth, indeed. However it's quite ok in my case (especially that the game is turn-based;). In my case it works fine on system Wine 1.8 with just d3dx9_36 added, Linux Mint 18 Sarah 64-bit.
Thanks about the info. I eventually bought it before and the slowdown in gameplay is there, although I have been able to mitigate it by editing game config files. Maybe it does not like my nvidia or something.