It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s time for dynamic, immersive fun. This Weekly Sale on GOG.COM is dedicated to exciting platformers and is accompanied by a Publisher Sale featuring some of the best titles from THQ Nordic, a company that celebrates its 10th Anniversary this year. Play games like Adventures of Chris (-80%), Battle Chasers: Nightwar (-75%), and Darksiders Genesis (-67%) before both sales end on 15th November 2021, 2 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
phaolo: Umm.. what happens on normal if you end your lives.. you restart the stage with 1?
It's not ideal, but would be better than restarting the game (as some people claim).
Since I only played the game on "Easy" I don't know how it works on harder levels. In "Normal" mode I suspect that when you lose all lives you have to start the Stage from the beginning, still keeping all your stats and upgrades.

I think that it's only on the hardest level that you lose all progress when you die and have to start the game from zero.
Thanks for the freebie !
ThomNG: Enjoy and have fun with our 10th anniversary sale here on GOG https://www.gog.com/partner/thqnordic!

Make sure to grab you free copy of Outcast 1.1 before the chance is gone again :)
Thanks for the freebie!

You know if you'd bring the old NovaLogic sims here we'd be all over them, right? :P Gotta pump up that game portfolio!
low rated
idbeholdME: Rest assured. If you played and finished Blood, Doom or Wolf 3D, there is absolutely no reason to ever worry about difficulty in any of the recent FPS games.
phaolo: That's an useful comparison, but in all those games I could freely save & reload.
Even the mentioned harder Dark Forces didn't completely end your current game.
Anyway, I'll think about it.. added to cart for now. Thanks

karnak1: You aren't forced to start the game from start when you you die. Only if you're playing with Permadeath.
On easier difficulty settings you just restart the stage (including Boss levels).
phaolo: Umm.. what happens on normal if you end your lives.. you restart the stage with 1?
It's not ideal, but would be better than restarting the game (as some people claim).
Duh, you people every time with this shit and your misinformation.
Project Warlock is easy as shit, it's not a difficult game. If you're really having a hard time with a boss, go to youtube and watch a 1 minute video of someone killing said boss.
I just finished with over 30 lives, died maybe once or twice.
THERE IS NO POINT IN SAVING. THE LEVELS LAST 2-5 MINUTES.
If you're THAT BAD at gaming, just play casual, you can die as many times as you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6V41oY7l-o

This is the tank boss you're referring to being so difficult. A 1:30 video. Tell me, when would you need to save during this? If you die, you can just try again. Saving is irrelevant. You have more of a chance of bricking your playthrough by saving prior to death than you would just accepting a death and starting your 2 minute level over.

The game has plenty of issues, saving or difficulty aren't one of them.
Swissy88: Duh, you people every time with this shit and your misinformation.
Project Warlock is easy as shit, it's not a difficult game. [..]
If you're THAT BAD at gaming, just play casual, you can die as many times as you want.[..]
This is the tank boss you're referring to being so difficult. [..]
Can you understand that a question isn't a statement?
Can you guess that I'm asking info because I don't even have the game yet?
Can you read when I say "I'm just reporting what some reviewers say"?
¯\_(O_o)_/¯
XYCat: that free outcast can't be purchased as a gift?
Trooper1270: It can, but only at full price...
Any attempts to gift it results in the following message:
Your order contains Outcast 1.1, which cannot be purchased as a gift in your region at this time. To proceed with your order, please remove Outcast 1.1.
ThomNG: Enjoy and have fun with our 10th anniversary sale here on GOG https://www.gog.com/partner/thqnordic!

Make sure to grab you free copy of Outcast 1.1 before the chance is gone again :)
WinterSnowfall: Thanks for the freebie!

You know if you'd bring the old NovaLogic sims here we'd be all over them, right? :P Gotta pump up that game portfolio!
Hear, Hear!
I'd definitely buy all the old Novalogic sims if they were sold here.
Trooper1270: It can, but only at full price...
jcoa: Any attempts to gift it results in the following message:
Your order contains Outcast 1.1, which cannot be purchased as a gift in your region at this time. To proceed with your order, please remove Outcast 1.1.
I only placed it in my basket, and never actually went ahead with the purchase, because I obviously already own the game, and wasn't willing to pay full price for an already owned game, so never went any further to see the final result... :)
Thank you for the surprise gift.

Lucian_Galca: Could you please update the gog version of Book of Unwritten Tales 2? From what I understand, it's been missing this patch since 2015:

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/279940/view/2921103526306067992
Also this please.
Nice! Biomutant is on discount, too.

It got a bit of bad rap when it came out, but ignore that. It is a fun game. Emphasis on fun. Just lots and lots of crazy fun cartoon action. And the world is really beautiful. I recommend a controller if you play this.

And the gibberish has been fixed so you don't need to listen to a full line of gibberish before the narration starts so even that should not stop you from playing this.
ThomNG: Make sure to grab you free copy of Outcast 1.1 before the chance is gone again :)
Thanks!