It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lead your people to salvation and mess with animal DNA!

Are you dressed warmly? You better be, 'cause there's more THQ Nordic coming and this time they are also joined by Versus Evil. Come with us as we check the new games that complete the lineup of our <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 9</span>:

Everybody knows that Silver is great for killing monsters and you'll be certainly doing plenty of that in this sprawling RPG. Add an intriguing story, fun characters, and plenty of rewarding exploration on top, and you've got the reasons why it's still remembered as a beloved cult classic.

Don't let the delightful visuals fool you: The Banner Saga delivers a hard-hitting Viking story wrapped inside some solid turn-based mechanics and a demanding management gameplay that will absorb you like no other.

That's not all, though! There's plenty more to love here, like: Painkiller: Black Edition, Impossible Creatures, The Guild, Skyshine's Bedlam and several other winners, up to -80%! Don't forget – there are just a few days left to grab what you want!

Did you miss Monday's launch of our Weekly Sale? Check it out - <span class="bold">it's full of vengeful Horsemen of the Apocalypse and corrupt police officers</span>.

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 9</span> will last until March 27, 5:00 PM GMT.
A few of these discounts are pretty excellent. Some weekly sales tempt me as always, but am saving up for the big summer sale.
Post edited March 24, 2017 by Nicole28
iRevolt: I see Toren on sale, and remember a few years since it was announced, liked the art style didn't bother to buy it.

Is it worth it? I see some reviews are saying it is short, like how short 1-2h or maybe 3-5h?
Zergoss: HLTB has it at 2 hours

https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=26239
Ok, thanks. Dunno, I want it now I'll see it at another discount then.
Anyone bought Superpower 2?. Im curious which GOG reviews i should believe about this game ie are there game breaking bugs or weird AI behaviour? (how anyone can say not being able to game on 1920 x res is a con.....)
IwubCheeze: I'm interested in picking up Tachyon....

Can you still acquire different ships and customize load outs in Tachyon? Also does the game support joysticks? The game card doesn't say anything about them. I really didn't like using the mouse in Freelancer.
It's funny, on release here I asked all the exact same questions about Tachyon and got all the answers I wanted to hear - we must have (space flight) sim-ilar tastes - wow that was awful.

Yes to all your questions - different ships to purchase, equipment / loadouts to buy AND in game flight stick support.

I can't believe I forgot to pick it up last time - grabbed it now. I'm in the middle of a Witcher marathon so I don't know when I'll get to it - hopefully soon as I've really been in the mood for a space sim! Luckily by "middle of a Witcher marathon" I mean "playing Witcher 2 after finishing The Witcher" - 3 is NOT on deck or I might not get a chance for Tachyon until next year ;)
Niggles: Anyone bought Superpower 2?. Im curious which GOG reviews i should believe about this game ie are there game breaking bugs or weird AI behaviour? (how anyone can say not being able to game on 1920 x res is a con.....)
I don't own the game, but whenever there are conflicting reviews like that, it's a good idea to check the community board for that game. Often, the negative reviews refer to a pre-patched version.
Hikage1983: are you planning on releasing that here on GoG at some point? Id very much like to buy it (again). Thanks.
ThomNG: There are plans, yes. Hope we can realize them.
Ditto appreciated. Also hoping Supreme Commander Gold Edition will show up here eventually. :)
Hikage1983: are you planning on releasing that here on GoG at some point? Id very much like to buy it (again). Thanks.
ThomNG: There are plans, yes. Hope we can realize them.
Can you also add original version of Titan Quest and it's manuals as a bonus for Anniversary Edition? Got them on Steam but would like to have them here at GOG.
Post edited March 24, 2017 by abr_alex
IwubCheeze: I'm interested in picking up Tachyon....

Can you still acquire different ships and customize load outs in Tachyon? Also does the game support joysticks? The game card doesn't say anything about them. I really didn't like using the mouse in Freelancer.
Ixamyakxim: It's funny, on release here I asked all the exact same questions about Tachyon and got all the answers I wanted to hear - we must have (space flight) sim-ilar tastes - wow that was awful.

Yes to all your questions - different ships to purchase, equipment / loadouts to buy AND in game flight stick support.

I can't believe I forgot to pick it up last time - grabbed it now. I'm in the middle of a Witcher marathon so I don't know when I'll get to it - hopefully soon as I've really been in the mood for a space sim! Luckily by "middle of a Witcher marathon" I mean "playing Witcher 2 after finishing The Witcher" - 3 is NOT on deck or I might not get a chance for Tachyon until next year ;)
Thanks for the replay, I'll think about it and see if I'll pick it up this time around. Don't suppose you'd know other likely games on GOG to replace my missing copy of Freelancer would you? :D
Will there also be a weekend sale or is this it?

The artstyle of Bedlam has me enamored, but a lot of reviews of it are mixed or negative. Mainly to do with the difficulty balance. I don't know if this recent Redux edition changed that. Any opinions?
TentacleMayor: Will there also be a weekend sale or is this it?
What do you mean?

You have 3 different sales this weekend:
- Weekly Sale Phase II: Up to 80% off The Banner Saga, Impossible Creatures, Silver, Painkiller, and more!
- Special Sale: In the Army
- Delta Force series up to -75%

Isn't this enough? :)
OraEtLabora: You have 3 different sales this weekend:
Yep, during last few weeks there is a lot of discounts and much more than weekly/weekend sales. For me, it's really great.
OraEtLabora: What do you mean?

You have 3 different sales this weekend:
- Weekly Sale Phase II: Up to 80% off The Banner Saga, Impossible Creatures, Silver, Painkiller, and more!
- Special Sale: In the Army
- Delta Force series up to -75%

It's not bad, there's just almost nothing that's on my wishlist.
I understand :)
If i was a russian i would grab

Codename Panzers: Phase One
Codename Panzers: Phase Two
Imperium Galactica
Imperium Galactica II: Alliances
Impossible Creatures
Men of Valor
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
Post edited March 24, 2017 by Painted_Doll
"Weekly Sale Phase II" IS the weekend sale. :)