It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

11th Anniversary celebration is behind us, and we’re ready to embark on a new adventure even without taking a breather. How about you join us and dip into new gaming worlds? This week we’ve prepared a selection of wonderful games full of danger, mysterious plots, and challenges.

Let’s start our journey with these three great titles by Paradox - Knights of Pen and Paper (up to 75%), Age of Wonders (up to 80%) and King Arthur series (up to 75%).

If you want to emerge yourself in some post-apocalyptic worlds to fight against alien machines, mutants, cyborgs and other enemy creatures, then challenge your tactical skills in Anomaly (-80%) or Skyshine’s BEDLAM (-75%). Or jump back to the past with Ancestor’s Legacy (-50%), historically accurate real-time strategy influenced by historical events in medieval Europe.

If that’s still not enough for you and you’re craving for more great games, check out MachiaVillain (-60%) to build an evil mansion of your nightmares. Or grab Ion Fury, true successor to classic shooters such as Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior and Blood.

Check out the collection of Weekly Sale deals along with Paradox Sale and save up to 80%! Both sales end October 14, 1PM UTC.
Early posting.... No deals yet. You did not even finish the last sentence...
GOG.com: (half-finished text)
OOPS!

EDIT: Corrected now.
Post edited October 07, 2019 by Themken
Themken: Early posting.... No deals yet. You did not even finish the last sentence...
GOG.com: (half-finished text)
Themken: OOPS!
Text's finished, but there's a coded line break inside the link to the 2nd sale, and that messes things up. Quite a lot on the news page.
The link to Paradox sale:

https://www.gog.com/promo/20191007_weekly_sale_paradox
Oh, 0% discount for Shadows: Awakening – Legendary Armory Pack.
high rated
Titles Discounted for the First Time:
Ancestors Legacy - Saladin's Conquest [DLC] (50% off)

Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low Price:
Ancestors Legacy - Complete Edition [Deluxe] (50% off vs. 40% off)
BLACKHOLE: Complete Edition Upgrade [DLC] (80% off vs. 75% off)
Shadows: Awakening - The Chromaton Chronicles {DLC] (60% off vs. 55% off)
State of Mind (66% off vs. 50% off)
Think of The Children (80% off vs. 50% off)

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
RWarehall:
--OFF-TOPIC--
Of all the useful information you provide, why the negative Rep?
high rated
RWarehall:
i_ni: --OFF-TOPIC--
I have an "admirer" who uses a bot or insanely has been downvoting every one of my posts for over two years
I just sent an email to Microids asking for Dragon Lore II.

If anyone else wishes for this sequel, please consider wishlisting it:
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/dragon_lore_ii_the_heart_of_the_dragon_man
Post edited October 07, 2019 by Glaucos
Ancestors Legacy was on sale on last week
Anomaly series was on sale on last week
State of Mind was on sale on last week
We are the Dwarves is always on sale
RWarehall: I have an "admirer" who uses a bot or insanely has been downvoting every one of my posts for over two years
But, hey, GOG crew is informed about the issue, but they're fine with that.
Moreover, low rep's consequence is that RWarehall cannot include links in his posts, which would make them even more helpful for all of us.
RWarehall: I have an "admirer" who uses a bot or insanely has been downvoting every one of my posts for over two years
Join the club with me and KingBradley7(and a few others)....we can hold meetings and print shirts & everything. :)

===============================
ciemnogrodzianin: But, hey, GOG crew is informed about the issue, but they're fine with that.
Moreover, low rep's consequence is that RWarehall cannot include links in his posts, which would make them even more helpful for all of us.
He could always use the workaround I use to post links, if he wanted to......but yeah, I and several others have told staff about the problem & it is against the rules to abuse the rep system, YET they keep doing it and no one on staff seems to want to bother punishing said people and/or fixing the problem somehow.
Post edited October 07, 2019 by GameRager
GameRager: Join the club with me and KingBradley7(and a few others)....we can hold meetings and print shirts & everything. :)

===============================
ciemnogrodzianin: But, hey, GOG crew is informed about the issue, but they're fine with that.
GameRager: He could always use the workaround I use to post links, if he wanted to......but yeah, I and several others have told staff about the problem & it is against the rules to abuse the rep system, YET they keep doing it and no one on staff seems to want to bother punishing said people and/or fixing the problem somehow.
Little I can say so I copy/paste instead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL8chWFuM-s
feels like the 3rd week in a row we've had a Paradox sale ;)

anyway, wish we could get Cities Skylines from Paradox here for folks
i_ni: Little I can say so I copy/paste instead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL8chWFuM-s
Nice song, but it'd only be accurate if the staff were the ones trolling me & others. They aren't, as far as I can tell.

Maybe we can change the word law to trolls? :)

(Also nice avatar...dunno why but I like it)

===============
tfishell: feels like the 3rd week in a row we've had a Paradox sale ;)

anyway, wish we could get Cities Skylines from Paradox here for folks
Have we had THAT MANY Paradox sales? I never kept track......with so many sales it tends to blur after a bit.
Post edited October 08, 2019 by GameRager