It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Look who's here!

UPDATE: So Adult Swim have decided to crash our party and you know what, we are totally ok with that! Especially since they're bringing notorious good-timers like Headlander, Kingsway, Battle Chef Brigade, and Westerado along. Oh, and Rain World. That one's also pretty cool, once you get to know it. Just don't let it near the buffet.

Sales, amirite? It's hard to tell when one ends and another begins, these days. It's like a constant parade of games, dancing along the beat with big, shiny signs around their necks advertising irresistible discounts. Sure, every now and then a new face joins in the fun. But how to spot them? Here, try using this Weekly Sale, containing several games which have not participated for awhile!

Part puzzle/adventure, part platformer, all hilariously warped pandemonium! Use your trippy mind-reading powers and swap thoughts around like stickers to escape your shady pursuers and find a way to Stick it to the Man!.

A bleak tale of survival against The Long Dark, where resources are scarce, nature is unforgiving, and the cold your only companion. Make the best of it until permadeath gets you.

Sentient. Corn. That not enough for you? Fine. How about the fact that there's a grumpy teddy bear, secret underground facilities, environmental puzzles, and quite possibly a Maize somewhere around here?

The Weekly sale ends April 02, 10 PM UTC.
I love the sales, keep them coming : ) I especially like all the games with very low system requirements. I will probably buy some new ones this week to test for my GOGmix:

https://www.gog.com/mix/games_that_work_on_old_low_spec_pcs
Post edited March 26, 2018 by badon
No Rime :'-( Wasn't in a sale for quite a while
Another insulting discount on The Long Dark, after seeing it at 75% on other stores AND included in bundles.
Well dev, if you read this, you lost my money forever.
We're not pirates. Those already got the game. We're trying to pay for it and you keep treating us like second class customers. The DRM-free tax strikes again.
Good concept for a sale, but many of the discounts are underwhelming.
the pro pinball games are the best pinball games

my cds still work, I should make backup ISOs out of them some day
Can never go wrong with the Wizardry games, hopefully Wizardry 1-5 will be brought to GOG soon.
JavierMC: Another insulting discount on The Long Dark, after seeing it at 75% on other stores AND included in bundles.
Well dev, if you read this, you lost my money forever.
We're not pirates. Those already got the game. We're trying to pay for it and you keep treating us like second class customers. The DRM-free tax strikes again.
I checked Magog and it seems this is the first time it's been on sale here... really?? It wasn't in that last recent big sale either?
micktiegs_8: I checked Magog and it seems this is the first time it's been on sale here... really?? It wasn't in that last recent big sale either?
Hmm that can't be right. I think it was 50% in Summer 2017 ...when it was 75% on steam at the same time.
Screamer 4x4 is on sale once again.... Very interesting and fun game.I just have a bad feeling that this might be pulled soon since it was only twice on sale since release in 2014.I hope that i am wrong ;).Cheers
Post edited March 26, 2018 by deja65
GOG.com: Here, try using this Weekly Sale, containing several games which have not participated for awhile!
Nice concept for a sale. But then you include a game like 140 that have been on sale just one week ago???

Anyway, some good offers here, I'll buy a few. :)
micktiegs_8: I checked Magog and it seems this is the first time it's been on sale here... really?? It wasn't in that last recent big sale either?
JavierMC: Hmm that can't be right. I think it was 50% in Summer 2017 ...when it was 75% on steam at the same time.
Yeah upon further checks I can't get the game to show up on magog at all, so you'd know more than me then.
That's a bit of BS they can't match the sale, to say the least.
badon: I love the sales, keep them coming : ) I especially like all the games with very low system requirements. I will probably buy some new ones this week to test for my GOGmix:

Same here, i bought many of the old low specs games when i joined so i have many games already.
90% of all latest games are waytoo high, and i don't want to play games on min. requirements cause thats too frustrating.

33% (maybe more) of all new games with high requirements don't even look like requirements should be so high, because of the simple look, and 75% or more of all new releases are simply not my kind of games.

Anyway, i love old games (not every old game: 3d/fpp/ shooting/racing are not the kinda of games i play or buy)especially point and click games and games like baldurs, fallout, commandos, (only classic , no remakes).
deja65: Screamer 4x4 is on sale once again.... Very interesting and fun game.
I agree; i've been holding back for a long time because i thought it would not be an interesting game for someone that is knee deep into hardcore racing sims, but i was wrong; the game is super fun and the physics are quite good. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a slower paced & technical offroad game.
badon: I love the sales, keep them coming : ) I especially like all the games with very low system requirements. I will probably buy some new ones this week to test for my GOGmix:

gamesfreak64: Same here, i bought many of the old low specs games when i joined so i have many games already.
90% of all latest games are waytoo high, and i don't want to play games on min. requirements cause thats too frustrating.

33% (maybe more) of all new games with high requirements don't even look like requirements should be so high, because of the simple look, and 75% or more of all new releases are simply not my kind of games.

Anyway, i love old games (not every old game: 3d/fpp/ shooting/racing are not the kinda of games i play or buy)especially point and click games and games like baldurs, fallout, commandos, (only classic , no remakes).
I started making a "hall of shame" GOGmix for games with simple design, but high system requirements:

https://www.gog.com/mix/simple_games_with_ridiculously_high_system_requirements

I don't put as much effort into that one, because it's more fun to test and play games that actually work on my low spec hardware. Sometimes I find a new, modern game with very low system requirements, and that makes me very happy. Baldur's Gate series and Close Combat series both have very low system requirements, and I think I will get some of them before the sales end in a few more hours. Do you have any favorites you can recommend?