It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There are no wrong choices here.

It's fine to take risks once in a while: a new relationship, a new job, a new game genre. With this Weekly sale, though, you can pretty much play it safe. Because no matter what type of games you like, how much time you have available or how daunting your backlog looks, there is something here that will fit nicely, going for up to -90%.

Acclaimed classics like the Gothic series, System Shock, Turok, or I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream are recognized staples of their respective genres. Look beyond them, however, and you'll discover less conventional greats like Octodad, Masquerada: Songs and Shadows, VA-11 HAll-A, Paradigm, and Invisible Inc. For long nights of fascinating malnourishment and nimble assassinations, pick up Don't Starve and Mark of the Ninja then kick back and relax with the hectic tower defense of Kingdom Rush.

The Weekly sale ends February 13, 11 PM UTC.
wolfsite: Sale page won't load, also can't access the sale tab on the main page either.
MadalinStroe: Store page also doesn't load. For a second I thought it might be my browser.
It might be your browser. For me, it doesn't load on mozilla but it works fine on internet explorer.
Using Chrome.
Cant see my profile, cant see the sale.:(

Works on Firefox though.
MadalinStroe: Store page also doesn't load. For a second I thought it might be my browser.
Martian12: It might be your browser. For me, it doesn't load on mozilla but it works fine on internet explorer.
It wasn't at that time. Since then, approximately one hour after my initial post, everything was fixed and functioning perfectly.
I like that there are more and more promos/sales every week and not only a single weekly sale. Keep up the good work GOG!
Post edited February 05, 2018 by colorOP
Still can't see the sales section, just get a blank page. I'm using Firefox (up to date) but everything worked fine yesterday.

Feels like a scripting error as I can't get access to the pull down menus at the top of the screen on this webpage nor access to the sales/upcoming tabs on the main page, but all other websites I visit work fine.
Post edited February 05, 2018 by wolfsite
wolfsite: Still can't see the sales section, just get a blank page. I'm using Firefox (up to date) but everything worked fine yesterday.
It's on GOG side, I think, because I've got exactly the same issue on Chrome/Android during the day... Try to force full reload of the page with Ctrl+F5 perhaps.
Seems to be fixed now, the website is working again for.
wolfsite: Still can't see the sales section, just get a blank page. I'm using Firefox (up to date) but everything worked fine yesterday.
ciemnogrodzianin: It's on GOG side, I think, because I've got exactly the same issue on Chrome/Android during the day... Try to force full reload of the page with Ctrl+F5 perhaps.
This helped me too. Thank you :)
Anyone knows if Braid is worth trying?

The game's positive reviews and this part of description look interesting:
Braid is a 2-D platform game where you can never die and never lose. Despite this, Braid is challenging — but the challenge is about solving puzzles, rather than forcing you to replay tricky jumps.
...but the trailer is... well... not sure if I want it. Any opinions?
I got Eastern European Automobile Of Questionable Reliability and Cephalopodic Father Figure Of Questionable Identity.
Wow, Dangerous Dave Pack got 70% off discount after 3 years! Better buy it now and don't wait for 3 more years. :p
That Jalopy.... I will take a look at it when it has recieved a bit more work.
I think Jalopy's low-fi look is done on purpose.
Themken: That Jalopy.... I will take a look at it when it has recieved a bit more work.
pmcollectorboy: I think Jalopy's low-fi look is done on purpose.
I was wondering if any work had been done on the game as the Let's Play I watched about it had the player barely get out of the starter garage in 30 minutes.

There are no wrong choices here.
toxicTom: Forsaken Gods?
There might be some value in laughing at how bad the game is. This is actually the only reason FG is on my wishlist but of course, I'm not exactly in a hurry to pick it up ;)