It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

They’re challenging and highly enjoyable – this Weekly Sale is dedicated to games that will bring your mind and reflexes to a perfect summer shape. Play titles like Guild of Dungeoneering (-67%), Tokyo 42 (-50%), and Train Valley (-75%) before the sale ends on 14th June 2021, 1 PM UTC.
Wow, for some reason I was thinking today would be the start of the Summer sale. GOG sure has me on the edge of my seat lol.
Nope.
@gog.com a summer sale would be better. ;-)
For those interested: there is an announcement for the "Guild of Dungeoneering Ultimate Edition".

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF0eFotat2k

I do not know if "UE" will be on Gog and if so: if UE replaces "Deluxe Ice Cream Edition" or if they add the "UE" to owners for free or owners can buy with a special discount.

Just FYI. :-)
Post edited June 07, 2021 by Paraharaha
That's a really good price for Rebel Galaxy Outlaw.
With all the talk of this summer sale I'm holding off as I don't want to spend money and then bam the big one.

Be nice if GOG gave a hint as to when it will start to ease the anticipation.
Same here :D waiting and waiting... still some -75% pearls at this warm-up... in a meantime...
⛱️ Local Developers ! ❤ ♫ ✨ add to your wishlist ☂ (if you like)
/made_in_brazil
/made_in_poland
/spiele_made_in_germany
/zhongguozhizaodedianziyouxi_video_games_made_in_china
/canadian_video_games_list
/videoigry_made_in_russia
/video_games_made_in_italy
/jeux_video_made_in_france
Have fun! ^☀️ ⏩ before Summer promo ⭐️...
Post edited June 07, 2021 by user deleted
wolfsite: With all the talk of this summer sale I'm holding off as I don't want to spend money and then bam the big one.

The hint is in the title. And again in the first post.
wolfsite: With all the talk of this summer sale I'm holding off as I don't want to spend money and then bam the big one.

patrikc: The hint is in the title. And again in the first post.
Ya that I spotted, a hint at the date would have been what I was referring to, such as one or two days, or another week.
I'll wait for the real summer sale. :P
X5ander_1: @gog.com a summer sale would be better. ;-)
True, though I do appreciate all the regular weekly sales also. :)

I guess last week was just a strange week for GOG, since I don't think there was a mid-week sale or weekend sale at all that I can recall. Hence the anticipation of this week being the start of the seasonal sale lol.
wolfsite: Ya that I spotted, a hint at the date would have been what I was referring to, such as one or two days, or another week.
I'd say 10th or 14th. It makes sense, since the Steam sale is expected to start on the 24th of this month. So, we could be in for an overlap.
Oh, I see some Idea Factory JRPGs (except the Nep games for some reason) incluided on this sale, does that mean they still care about GOG? Hopefully they'll release something soon, I'm just tired waiting for their games to be released here, games like Death end re;Quest 1/2, Omega Quintet, Fairy Fencer F, more Nep games... (and don't plan to buy any of their games on St**m)
GOG.com: Warm-up
gog2002x: Summer Sale
The Blues just want to say that we should to double check our seatbelts ;)
Post edited June 07, 2021 by erbello