It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Do you like games that give you goosebumps? Narratives that revolve around strange phenomena and occult creatures from out of this world? This Weekly Sale is something for you. From stories about the ancient Cthulhu to werewolves and demons – every gamer will find something that will make his or her heart beat faster.

Moreover, this Weekly Sale includes a huge list of titles from Daedalic Entertainment, a studio that loves traditional strategy games and some point-and-click adventures with a dark twist.

Both sales last until 25th November, 2 pm UTC.

Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition (-70%) is a remastered version of the classic adventure game from 1990s. Its story, written by Jane Jensen who previously worked on King’s Quest VI, combines elements of horror and mystery. Set in modern-day New Orleans, it follows the path of Gabriel Knight, a bookstore owner who discovers his dark heritage and must face an evil Voodoo cult.

Lovecraft’s Untold Stories (-33%) is a rogue-lite title that pays homage to one of the most famous horror writers of all time. Using a wide range of weapons, you must destroy the hordes of creatures straight out of Lovecraft’s novels.

Risen 3: Titan Lords (-75%) is the third part of action roleplaying series set in a dark fantasy world. As a “Nameless Hero”, you fight hordes of dangerous beings, such as Shadows, which plan to enslave the fragile realm of men.

Blackguards Special Edition (-90%) is a turn-based mix of roleplaying and strategy. As a leader of misfits and criminals you must save the land of Aventuria from internal intrigues and external enemies. The game’s story takes place on over 180 hex-based battlegrounds.

Of course, this Weekly Sale includes many more games. They will show you, what true “cult-following” means…
I bought Bounty Train + Trainium Edition Upgrade:

Trainium Edition Upgrade includes:
- exclusive train
- exclusive companion
- digital art book (coming soon)
- soundtrack
- New West DLC
But New West DLC shows as not owned in the store and is not listed under the game in my library?

No artbook either... and this game released in 2017... so when is "coming soon"?

??
Many games I'd like from the main sales, but still too steep in price for my pockets atm. But I am complating of finally getting the short adventure AER as soon as I finish what I'm playing now and play it straight away.

Since no one has commented about it until now, some historical lows are the SEUM DLC The Drunk Side of the Moon and Valhalla Hills: Two-Horned Helmet Edition.
SeduceMePlz: I bought Bounty Train + Trainium Edition Upgrade: But New West DLC shows as not owned in the store and is not listed under the game in my library?

No artbook either... and this game released in 2017... so when is "coming soon"?

??
1 maybe the DLC is included in the game already and it does not appear as an additional external item - or should I say addictional depending on how engaging it is
2 maybe it just take some tine to update
3 don't panic, support is very kind and helpful, get in touch with them
4 the DLC is in catalogue (and at historical low, but same as previously seen)

I can see why not many comments, but if I am not wrong AER should be at historical low on GOG (it's been bundled for 1 euro together with Oxenfree in the Unity bundle somewhere else.
Post edited November 18, 2019 by Dogmaus
high rated
Three sales at once! Hold your positions!
Before reinforcements (i.e. RWarehall) arrive – here're the lists.
Cycling through the same Paradox sales week by week, does that really help to sell more games?
Doesn't it rather make people getting tired of this kind of sales and more and more ignoring them?
Post edited November 18, 2019 by eiii
high rated
If you like Turn based games I'd strongly suggest giving a shot at Blackguards. The games are admittedly not the best in the genre but they are a steal for the price. I'm currently playing through the first game and it hasn't disappointed so far.

it also runs perfectly on Linux with Wine+D9VK. ;)
high rated
ciemnogrodzianin: Three sales at once! Hold your positions!
Before reinforcements (i.e. RWarehall) arrive – here're the lists.
I have no plans for a complete list, so those links I'm sure are appreciated...
My lists are only a snapshot.

Titles Discounted for the First Time:
Felix The Reaper (50% off) - Released 17-Oct-2019
Felix The Reaper - Supporter Pack [DLC] (50% off) - Released 17-Oct-2019

Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low Price:
AER - Memories of Old (80% off vs. 67% off)
Anna's Quest (90% off vs. 85% off)
Blasphemous (20% off vs. 20% off - $0.01)
Blasphemous – ‘Alloy of Sin’ Character Skin [DLC] (20% off vs. 15% off)
Blasphemous Digital Art Book [DLC] (20% off vs. 15% off)
Blasphemous Digital Comic Book [DLC] (20% off vs. 15% off)
Blasphemous Digital Deluxe Edition [Deluxe] (20% off vs. 15% off)
Blasphemous Original Soundtrack [DLC] (20% off vs. 15% off)
Bounty Train - New West [DLC] (80% off vs. 60% off)
Candle (80% off vs. 74% off)
Dead Synchronicity Soundtrack [DLC] (84% off vs. 80% off)
Holy Potatoes! A Spy Story?! (67% off vs. 47% off)
Holy Potatoes! We're in Space?! (80% off vs. 75% off)
Holy Potatoes! We're in Space?! Soundtrack [DLC] (84% off vs. 75% off)
Journey of a Roach (90% off vs. 89% off)
Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth - Soundtrack [DLC] (84% off vs. 50% off)
Ken Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth - Season Pass (67% off vs. 66% off)
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (75% off vs. 66% off)
Silence Artbook [DLC] (75% off vs. 50% off)
Silence Soundtrack [DLC] (75% off vs. 50% off)
The Great Perhaps (50% off vs. 25% off)
Valhalla Hills: Two-Horned Helmet Edition [Deluxe] (90% off vs. 89% off)
Valhalla Hills: Two-Horned Helmet Edition Upgrade [DLC] (90% off vs. 85% off)
War for the Overworld Ultimate Edition [Deluxe] (75% off vs. 66% off)

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
RWarehall: ...
Thank you!
When i saw the Gabriel Knight 3 i come to my mind the words remastered, my heart start beating hard. This game needs a Remastered for graphics to do justice to a great story.
argamasa:
Early 3D is not so great no.
I have to throw my hat back into the ring of endorsing Cultist Simulator. What a very off kilter but engrossing game.
argamasa: When i saw the Gabriel Knight 3 i come to my mind the words remastered, my heart start beating hard. This game needs a Remastered for graphics to do justice to a great story.
The game definitely needs a remake (not just a graphics remaster). The whole control / gameplay scheme needs to be completely replaced with something humans would be able to operate easily. Whoever thought of controlling the camera separately from the character? I understand in some cases it may prove to be more "cinematic" but during gameplay it's totally non-intuitive.
Don't get me wrong, I love the game (what a story!) and I own 2 physical copies + 1 GOG copy. I recently wanted to play it again but the controls suddenly came to mind and I abandoned the idea :)
eiii: Doesn't it rather make people getting tired of this kind of sales and more and more ignoring them?
I don't know if a constant Paradox sale (albeit with different name each time, if i'm not mistaken) fills their pockets with gold, but i'm already tired of them and stopped checking a while ago. I would be much more interested for a new release such as Crusader Kings II, but as Dante Alighieri said, all hope abandon, ye who enter here...
Vythonaut: ...
I thought it's some kind of marketing experiment - in contrast to some titles for which discounts are extremely rare. I may be wrong, but I feel like Paradox games were permanently on sale since summer. And only impact of currency exchange rates changes the prices a bit.