It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get captivated by the games in which the designers’ finesse mixes with extreme playability. Today we proudly say: “Merci la France!” and dedicate our Weekly Sale on GOG.COM to great DRM-free titles created or published near the river Seine. Like good wine, they get even better with age - see for yourself!

A Plague Tale: Innocence (-66%) is a stealth game where you follow young Amicia and her little brother Hugo in a heartrending journey through the darkest hours of history.

Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete (-75%) is the cult turn-based strategy game set in a fantasy world of Erathia. Play alone or with friends and vanquish all off your opponents!

Of Orcs And Men (-85%) is an action roleplaying game where you lead the revolution of orcs and goblins! Fight your way through a hostile world to reach your objectives.

Check out other cool discounted titles! This Weekly Sale on GOG.COM will last until 20th July, 1 PM UTC. Be aware that the titles from Focus Home Interactive will leave this sale sooner, on 17th July, 1 PM UTC.

If you're in the mood for some old-school gaming, check out Flaose's stream of Twitch channel.
Speaking of french games, what about french classics like Conspiracy (a.k.a. KGB) or Dune, from Cryo Interactive?
jeux francais sonne assez sexy ^ :D
Post edited July 13, 2020 by user deleted
bound by flame is on the list but isn't discounted. it showed up as discounted on the list a few minutes ago but now even there it's at full price.
Nice selection of games.

But I would be interesting to see, if we could get someting "new", like the last part of the Prince of Persia games (Forgotten Sand), Rayman games (Legends, Raving Rabbids 2), Heroes of M & M (3 HD, 6 Gold, 7 Gold) and maybe the match-3 puzzle game Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes. Oh and what about Dark Messiah of Might and Magic?

Or is there no way, any of this could come to GOG?
Post edited July 13, 2020 by wildapple-2020
There are some great games here (Anvil of Dawn is excellent, so is Splinter Cell!), but how about Silent Hunter 3? I'd certainly snatch it in a second. Also, i've always wondered why didn't Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear never made it here... A shame since it's a great game.
Thinking about Greedfall. Been a while since I played a bigger RPG and I quite liked all 3 of Spiders' previous games.
wildapple-2020: Nice selection of games.

But I would be interesting to see, if we could get someting "new", like the last part of the Prince of Persia games (Forgotten Sand), Rayman games (Legends, Raving Rabbids 2), Heroes of M & M (3 HD, 6 Gold, 7 Gold) and maybe the match-3 puzzle game Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes. Oh and what about Dark Messiah of Might and Magic?

Or is there no way, any of this could come to GOG?
this
and Might&Magic X Legacy, would be nice
and working Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
high rated
...many of these games were made outside France.

Heroes I-IV, Might & Magic I-IX, Shadow Watch etc. were made in the US, Far Cry 1 and the Settlers series are from Germany, Prince of Persia post after the first three was from Canada...
high rated
Does someone remember B.A.T. (Bureau of Astral Troubleshooters) and its sequel?
Ghildrean: Speaking of french games, what about french classics like Conspiracy (a.k.a. KGB) or Dune, from Cryo Interactive?
AFAIK, it seems that old Dune games are prevented from being sold again because of restrictions by the Herbert heirs (maybe the upcoming Dune film will change that?)

As for KGB I consider it one of the best adventure games ever made. Shame that it has so few votes on the Wishlist.

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/dune

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/kgb_aka_conspiracy
Plokite_Wolf: ...many of these games were made outside France.

Heroes I-IV, Might & Magic I-IX, Shadow Watch etc. were made in the US, Far Cry 1 and the Settlers series are from Germany, Prince of Persia post after the first three was from Canada...
But the publisher is French - that makes them French games, or so the logic goes.
toxicTom: Does someone remember B.A.T. (Bureau of Astral Troubleshooters) and its sequel?
I do! Spent hours on them!
A bit rough around the edges but years ahead of their time. It was my first experience with coding (if we can call it that), using the "arm computer" in-game. Too bad they were too "weird" for the tastes of most RPG players of the time.

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/bat_bureau_of_astral_troubleshooters

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/bat_2_the_koshan_conspiracy
I know the Might and Magic franchise now belongs to French Ubisoft, but I can't remercier la France for HoMM3 (especially after MM:H 6&7, which are that close to be good games, but aren't and it feels like if the publisher could have done a much better job).
On the other hand, some games like Dead Cells or Pikuniku would totally deserve to be on the list.
Might and Magic 9 is more than Might and Magic 8, damn that's some brutally inexplicable pricing there.