It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With the latest weekly sale we take you to visit some exciting places.

Sure, these places might be dangerous, like the frozen wastelands of Frostpunk (-50%), the mighty vacuum of outer space in EVERSPACE (-80%), or the war-torn fantasy lands of the King's Bounty series (-75%). At least we can guarantee you'll have the time of your life, right?

Other games on sale this week include hilarious CHUCHEL (-60%), gas-fuelled Steel Rats (-70%), retro-themed Beat Cop (-80%), challenging Lords of the Fallen Game of the Year Edition (-80%), exotic Kim (-70%), and many more up to -85%.

The Weekly Sale lasts until August 12th, 1 PM UTC.
As far as I understand in case of Men of War: Vietnam and Men of War: Assault Squad the only differences between standard and special/goty editions are some features related to multiplayer mode. Does it make any sense to pay more for someone interested in single player campaign only?
Nothing all that interesting to me. Thankfully we're getting 3+ sales a week now though so there's a large variety on sale at any given time.
tinyE: Freelancer was the best space combat control I ever experienced.
Of course, as it is the best space combat control ever devised ;)

Everspace controls are a tiny bit more complex, but nothing too hard to learn quickly.
I think some review compared Everspace to FTL concept with Freelancer gameplay mechanics, it’s quite an accurate description in my opinion.
Beware though that despite the nice and easy controls scheme the game difficulty seems to be more akin to FTL than Freelancer ;)
XYCat: weekend sale now ends earlier? It used to end monday night, same for the previous weekly sale.
We recently adjusted end times for weekly and weekend sales, so they no longer overlap. Sale newsposts and timers on the front page remind you about that.
XYCat: weekend sale now ends earlier? It used to end monday night, same for the previous weekly sale.
emter_pl: We recently adjusted end times for weekly and weekend sales, so they no longer overlap. Sale newsposts and timers on the front page remind you about that.
NOOOOoooooo.......
emter_pl: We recently adjusted end times for weekly and weekend sales, so they no longer overlap. Sale newsposts and timers on the front page remind you about that.
Hmm I preferred when they overlapped. It would give me a window of opportunity to compare whether I should buy a weekend promo game I was on the fence about. I would hold until I see that the new weekly sale doesn't have anything for me and then confidently proceed to checkout. Now I will have to be a bit more cautious to counter the loss of the information I used in my decision.

I know you guys do this to increase impulse purchases and get people to spend more, and I really want to see Gog more succesful every day. But I don't really like this way of pursuing it and at least in my case it will backfire :-|
Post edited August 06, 2019 by joppo
ciemnogrodzianin: As far as I understand in case of Men of War: Vietnam and Men of War: Assault Squad the only differences between standard and special/goty editions are some features related to multiplayer mode. Does it make any sense to pay more for someone interested in single player campaign only?
Vietnam:
Special Edition Exclusives:
-Play with (against!) your friends on three multiplayer maps where you must control victory locations to win.
-Adapt your tactics to strengths and weaknesses of different sides of the conflict while playing five thrilling single-player missions.

Special Edition Content:
-NVA soldiers battle US Troops for control of a nameless sector near Cambodia border.
-Four survivors, passengers of a shot-down US helicopter, try to escape from Vietcong territory.
-Surrounded Vietcong soldiers make their last stand against the US Army onslaught in the ruined Catholic church converted into a makeshift weapons depot.
-Vietcong subversive group must infiltrate the area patrolled by ARVN and Green Berets using only knifes and silenced weapons.
-Commander of the NVA tank platoon decides to launch an all-out attack in a bold attempt to take out US Field HQ.
That Conga game looks fun. Also always wanted to get Everspace.
emter_pl: We recently adjusted end times for weekly and weekend sales, so they no longer overlap.
joppo: Hmm I preferred when they overlapped.
Same for me. I also liked the overlapping. The new sale often reminded me that I wanted to buy something from the old sale. But even worse, because of the early ending time on Monday for me these sales effectively end at the weekend now, when I seldom have time. So especially the weekend sales are lost.

emter_pl: Sale newsposts and timers on the front page remind you about that.
Sure, but who reads these details when the sales always were ending at the same time. And your timers are so often broken that it's best to ignore them. :P

You really could have added a big fat warning about that change. I've missed the end of the Fallout and Oblivion sale because of the earlier ending, which still makes me mad!
Post edited August 07, 2019 by eiii
Is any of the other Men of War games easier than the first one?
Argh! I've missed Man of War discounts. I forgot that checking my basket vs. new weekly offers does not work anymore...

eiii: Is any of the other Men of War games easier than the first one?
Good question. Anyone knows?