It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A grand collection of legendary classics up to 75% off!

Voodoo dolls, neon-lit speedbikes, sunken-faced desperados, intrepid archaeologists, a kooky cast of talking animals - the Disney catalog just has it all! Whether you've been gaming since your salad days or recently picked up the bestest of habits, this <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span> is carefully engineered to bring back memories or help build awesome new ones!

Losing yourself in the world of TRON 2.0 is as easy and satisfying as riding a light-cycle. A fine-tuned fusion of FPS, intense racing sequences, and an intriguing story set inside this immersive digital universe that still captivates anyone who makes the jump.

It's hard for an understated gem like Loom to shine, while standing among such beloved point & click classics as the Monkey Islands or Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. And yet once you enter its solemn world, deftly woven with music and wondrous acts of magic, you will never truly escape it again.

As always, there's more – including Outlaws, Armed and Dangerous, Sam & Max Hit the Road, and The Lion King, up to 75% off! Plus, stay tuned for a second batch of deals this Friday!

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale: Disney</span> will last until March 6, 5PM UTC.
Wonderful set of classics! (ʘ‿ʘ) Half of them on my wishlist. Thanks, GOG!

Someone told me that soundtrack of Outlaws is absolutely amazing. And - from what I've checked on YouTube - you should definitely check this game for just the single reason of music, creating incredible atmosphere of Wild West.
Good selection, mostly bad discounts.
Nothing for me here.
Smannesman: Good selection, mostly bad discounts.
Nothing for me here.
It looks like most of them are at 1.5€, which seems to be minimal price on GOG (excluding their giveaways). I'm not happy with that, but I don't think we can expect something more...
high rated
Is this the right thread to incessantly whine for Curse of Monkey Island?
Vainamoinen: Is this the right thread to incessantly whine for Curse of Monkey Island?
Yes!!!
Still feels so confusing to see Indiana Jones and Loom in a Disney promo. And... Walt Disney's Sam & Max ? Eek. Feels like the intro of Tex Avery's "Screwball Squirrel".
</yawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn>
Vainamoinen: Is this the right thread to incessantly whine for Curse of Monkey Island?
Yes sir.
Incessancy is not enough. We need to be ubiquitous and never give up. I have Secret and LeChuck's Revenge on CD - but for Curse I played only great demo years ago and still awaiting for a chance to play the whole game...
Telika: Walt Disney's Sam & Max ?
To be fair, Steve Purcell has been working for Pixar and therefore Disney since 2006.

It's still his own license ever since his brother gave it to him. :)
high rated
10%? 15%? C'mon, GOG, stop wasting my time. What happened to you? You used to be cool! I'd almost prefer you'd stick to the occasional Insomina Sale instead of hitting us with these pointless non-discounts two times a week. Those might be cool for "the other store", but we're supposed to have standards here. We used to, anyway.
I am sure Lion King is supposed to be 75% off

Atleast the news post makes it sound like it should be.
deleted
high rated
Hmm... I want Alladin 75% price drop, maybe I'm crazy to even think about it
Post edited February 27, 2017 by Cadaver747
ciemnogrodzianin: Yes sir.
Incessancy is not enough. We need to be ubiquitous and never give up. I have Secret and LeChuck's Revenge on CD - but for Curse I played only great demo years ago and still awaiting for a chance to play the whole game...
Especially if we get non original voiceover. I usually prefer original voice over but the french version of monkey 3 was quite good.