It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We all grow up, but it doesn't mean we should stop having fun.

We won't let you get bored this week, so prepare for a busy schedule and carefree fun.

How about Monday Armageddon with Worms unleashing hell against each other on a fully destructible map using a full arsenal of fun and imaginative weapons? Worms series is now 75% off.

On Tuesday we're cooking. Sharpen your knife and dust off your chef's whites, there isn’t mushroom for error, and the steaks are high in these crazy kitchens in Overcooked series (now up to -66%).

Wednesday is the best time for an epic prison break. Keep in line and juggle your time sensibly as you secretly form a personal plan of escape. Obey the rules to beat the system in the Escapists games (up to -75%).

Now, experienced, we can escape the clutches of an Evil Wizard and discover the secrets hidden within the spellbound castle of our ancestors in TSIOQUE (-33%) on Thursday.

Friday is the best day to forge uneasy alliances to acquire the mythical Excalibur sword and defeat the sinister power-obsessed duke of Wessex in Sword Legacy Omen (-50%).

On Saturday you can check out Tormentum: Dark Sorrow (-66%). Just picture yourself as a nameless hero who finds himself in a place between fantasy and nightmare. You don't remember your name nor where you come from...

Sunday sounds like a journey deep into the living castle, in hopes of defeating the evil that dwells within – the dreaded Warlock Lord in Shadowgate (-75%).

The Weekly Sale ends on August 19th, 1 PM UTC.
;)
links just taking me back to the front page
high rated
Correct link: https://www.gog.com/promo/20190812_weekly_sale
This sale has quite a few classic Good Old Games along with a fair number of newer famous titles.

As usual it makes me feel guilty about my backlog of still-unplayed-games. :)
" Hey look Ma !! It's another ( Interplay ) Team17 Software sale again . " :p
I really liked Nantucket. Does anyone know if buying Nantucket - Songs of the Braves gives me access to additional music from outside the game? I loved the soundtrack from the game!
i_hope_you_rot: " Hey look Ma !! It's another ( Interplay ) Team17 Software sale again . " :p
Did Team17 hurt you? Point to where, on this teddy bear. Was it the Worms? The Overcooked food? You should join a "Team17 Survivors" support group to deal with the emotional trauma.
high rated
Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low:
Apocalipsis: Wormwood Edition (50% off vs. 40% off)
Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest (35% off vs. 5% off)
Nantucket - Songs of the Braves [DLC] (50% off vs. 27% off)
Sword Legacy Omen - Digital Artbook [DLC] (50% off vs. 33% off)
Sword Legacy Omen - Original Soundtrack [DLC] (50% off vs. 34% off)
The Escapists 2 - Big Top Breakout [DLC] (33% off vs. 33% off - $0.02 rounding)
The Escapists 2 - Dungeons and Duct Tape [DLC] (33% off vs. 33% off - $0.02 rounding)
The Escapists 2 - Glorious Regime Prison [DLC] (33% off vs. 33% off - $0.02 rounding)
The Escapists 2 - Wicked Ward [DLC] (33% off vs. 33% off - $0.02 rounding)
TSIOQUE (33% off vs. 30% off)
TSIOQUE - Digital Artbook [DLC] (33% off vs. 30% off)
TSIOQUE - Original Soundtrack OST [DLC] (33% off vs. 30% off)
We. The Revolution (25% off vs. 15% off)
Worms W.M.D. (75% off vs. 66% off)

Titles Discounted More if Bought in Parts:
Shadowgate: Special Edition [Deluxe] (75% off vs. 75% off - $0.01 rounding) - Base Game + Upgrade
The Escapists 2: Game of the Year Edition [Deluxe] (45% off vs. 0% off) - Base Game + Season Pass - Matches GoG Low
[Note: Not currently on sale itself]

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Post edited August 12, 2019 by RWarehall
low rated
Would be great to gog connect my overcooked. :(
Flatout is very fun and at a great discount.
Forget the rest of the sale and get Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest
One of the best games I've played in 2019
This is the best discount on Worms W.M.D. that I can recall. Seems I always remember it at a 66% discount. Well, time to snap up the only Worms game I'm missing. Thanks for the nice sale, GOG. :)
guppy44: This is the best discount on Worms W.M.D. that I can recall. Seems I always remember it at a 66% discount. Well, time to snap up the only Worms game I'm missing. Thanks for the nice sale, GOG. :)
True. I've been keeping an eye on it for a long time, after I picked up the rest of the Worms franchise, and it's never dropped below 66% (around $10) on Gog, Steam, and Humble Bundle.

Looking at its price history, it apparently was very briefly 75% on the smaller Indiegala, and for a weekend on Dreamgame (which I personally have never heard of before).

So this is a very good price for it -- especially considering it is multiplayer on both Gog and Steam, which costs the publisher ongoing server costs, which will tend to prop the price up at least somewhat.

(In before "but LAN!" -- yes, the LAN option and also user-hosted internet servers are great things, and should be more common in games. Meanwhile, Team17 is paying for servers.)

Therefore I would guess that the price is unlikely to ever be much better, at least as long as multiplayer is supported and hosted on Team17 servers.

tfishell: Flatout is very fun and at a great discount.
Lone_Scout: get Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest
One of the best games I've played in 2019
Thanks for the recommendations!
Post edited August 12, 2019 by faroot
tfishell: Flatout is very fun and at a great discount.
On that subject, I see that 2006 Flatout2 is also 75% off and is even higher rated (4.6/5) than the first 2005 Flatout (4.2/5), on both Gog and on Steam (Flatout 91% out of 2,011 votes, Flatout 2 94% out of 5,522 votes)