It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We all grow up, but it doesn't mean we should stop having fun.

We won't let you get bored this week, so prepare for a busy schedule and carefree fun.

How about Monday Armageddon with Worms unleashing hell against each other on a fully destructible map using a full arsenal of fun and imaginative weapons? Worms series is now 75% off.

On Tuesday we're cooking. Sharpen your knife and dust off your chef's whites, there isn’t mushroom for error, and the steaks are high in these crazy kitchens in Overcooked series (now up to -66%).

Wednesday is the best time for an epic prison break. Keep in line and juggle your time sensibly as you secretly form a personal plan of escape. Obey the rules to beat the system in the Escapists games (up to -75%).

Now, experienced, we can escape the clutches of an Evil Wizard and discover the secrets hidden within the spellbound castle of our ancestors in TSIOQUE (-33%) on Thursday.

Friday is the best day to forge uneasy alliances to acquire the mythical Excalibur sword and defeat the sinister power-obsessed duke of Wessex in Sword Legacy Omen (-50%).

On Saturday you can check out Tormentum: Dark Sorrow (-66%). Just picture yourself as a nameless hero who finds himself in a place between fantasy and nightmare. You don't remember your name nor where you come from...

Sunday sounds like a journey deep into the living castle, in hopes of defeating the evil that dwells within – the dreaded Warlock Lord in Shadowgate (-75%).

The Weekly Sale ends on August 19th, 1 PM UTC.
guppy44: This is the best discount on Worms W.M.D. that I can recall. Seems I always remember it at a 66% discount. Well, time to snap up the only Worms game I'm missing. Thanks for the nice sale, GOG. :)
Good catch. I had it listed in the spreadsheet, but guess I didn't scroll down enough and missed it for the list here.
tfishell: Flatout is very fun and at a great discount.
faroot: On that subject, I see that 2006 Flatout2 is also 75% off and is even higher rated (4.6/5) than the first 2005 Flatout (4.2/5), on both Gog and on Steam (Flatout 91% out of 2,011 votes, Flatout 2 94% out of 5,522 votes)
tbh I own it but I've never played Flatout 2. I had great fun with the Flatout 1 demo back around 2005 though. (mainly just having a blast with the destruction and ragdoll physics)
Post edited August 12, 2019 by tfishell
faroot: On that subject, I see that 2006 Flatout2 is also 75% off and is even higher rated (4.6/5) than the first 2005 Flatout (4.2/5), on both Gog and on Steam (Flatout 91% out of 2,011 votes, Flatout 2 94% out of 5,522 votes)
tfishell: tbh I own it but I've never played Flatout 2. I had great fun with the Flatout 1 demo back around 2005 though. (mainly just having a blast with the destruction and ragdoll physics)
Try F2, really. I was happy playing F1, when Mr.Mumbles recommended me F2 and gave me game code. F2 is even better, much better than the first. I liked F1, but F2 is just perfect.
Nice discount on WMD. Might grab it.

Worms 3D when? And Worms 4? I have all the PC Worms games (except World Party) on discs (some of them require Steam) but would like to also own the entire series on GOG.
Post edited August 13, 2019 by idbeholdME
idbeholdME: Nice discount on WMD. Might grab it.

Worms 3D when? And Worms 4? I have all the PC Worms games (except World Party) on discs (some of them require Steam) but would like to also own the entire series on GOG.
Interesting, I hadn't noticed those existed. They don't appear to be on Steam, either.

Wikipedia claims that Worms 4 (2015) was mobile only, is that wrong? It may also imply that it's multiplayer only, but that's less clear.

At first I thought you might be talking about Earthworm Jim 3D, but no, Team17 released "Worms 3D" in 2003 (2004 on Windows, Metacritic 74/100). I don't immediately see any obvious reason for why they haven't re-released it on any store.
faroot: Interesting, I hadn't noticed those existed. They don't appear to be on Steam, either.

Wikipedia claims that Worms 4 (2015) was mobile only, is that wrong? It may also imply that it's multiplayer only, but that's less clear.

At first I thought you might be talking about Earthworm Jim 3D, but no, Team17 released "Worms 3D" in 2003 (2004 on Windows, Metacritic 74/100). I don't immediately see any obvious reason for why they haven't re-released it on any store.
I should have stated Worms 4: Mayhem. Didn't realize there is a mobile game called Worms 4...

They later released Worms Ultimate Mayhem that was supposed to combine Worms 3D and Worms 4: Mayhem. But the Worms 3D campaign was remade in the Worms 4 engine and looks and plays nothing like the original game.

I luckily have the disc version of both of them. Worms 3D was never digitally released and I am afraid it is in the same state as Unreal Tournament 2003. Never to be released again because they are considered superseded by some later edition. Ultimate Mayhem in case of Worms 3D and Worms 4: Mayhem and UT 2004 in case of UT 2003.

Wikipedia has a good list of all Worms games.
Post edited August 13, 2019 by idbeholdME
Seeing Disciples I and II on sale reminds me that Disciples III isn't still here yet.
I'm curious about the reasons why, maybe it needs some deal with publisher? (I don't know, Kalypso?)
Huinehtar: Seeing Disciples I and II on sale reminds me that Disciples III isn't still here yet.
I'm curious about the reasons why, maybe it needs some deal with publisher? (I don't know, Kalypso?)
You make it sound like "Kalypso" was just a random guess. If so, congratulations on your intuition: #1 and #2 are Strategy First; Kalypso sells the (fairly unpopular) 2010 Disciples 3 on steam, along with (2014) remastered Disciples 3, but they don't offer them on Gog.

Or maybe you knew all that and you were just asking why? Kalypso sells a lot of games on Gog, like Tropico 3, Tropico 4, Tropico 5 (2014), but not Tropico 6 (2019).

On the other hand Kalypso does offer Dungeons 3 (2017) on Gog, so it's not just about the age of the game.

Possibly they don't bother to offer a game on Gog unless they expect it to be reasonably popular, so as to have enough sales to make it worth their while. Disciples 3 might be judged to be likely to have low sales.

Especially if, for some reason, it would require non-trivial corporate resources to get it working on Gog. It has Steam achievements and Steam-exclusive maps, so there's that.
Post edited August 15, 2019 by faroot
I'd buy Disciples 3. So GOG staff if you read this, get it here :)

Disciples: Sacred Lands
and Disciples II are very much worth your pennies. Very refreshing if you enjoy Heroes of Might and Magic or (at a longer distance) Master of Magic or the Age of Wonders series.

Actually the interface of Disciples II makes more sense once you play Disciples: Sacred Lands, where it adapted quite well to the limitations of the screen resolution available. Disciples II offers better resolutions (no widescreen, you will need to tell your computer to keep the aspect ratio onscreen). It offers improvements in the interface as well, although they would have gone farther.

Some claim the original Disciples was a bit tougher than Disciples II. Both are challenging anyway. At least Disciples II is more interesting than HOMM V, IMHO:
Carradice: ...
I've never beat them, but from what I played — both games have their own unique atmosphere. Really interesting titles, with mechanics and gameplay balance a bit different than all aforementioned series. Also recommend.
Warehall I don't suppose you have the old lowest low for X Rebirth Home of Light (from the midweek sale)?

I always meant to pick this one up and it used to be on sale super cheap a lot. Since X4, it's been a *bit* more expensive but I think $15 is the closest to the old low price it's been.

I *think* the old low was like 12.50 or so? If so I might finally cave at this one because I don't think it's going back there for the near future.
Ixamyakxim: Warehall I don't suppose you have the old lowest low for X Rebirth Home of Light (from the midweek sale)?

I always meant to pick this one up and it used to be on sale super cheap a lot. Since X4, it's been a *bit* more expensive but I think $15 is the closest to the old low price it's been.

I *think* the old low was like 12.50 or so? If so I might finally cave at this one because I don't think it's going back there for the near future.
I'm a little behind on the spreadsheet this week, but the old low for the Home of Light complete edition is $12.48 (Base Game + Upgrade) where Summer Sale 2018 had both the game and Upgrade for 75% off. End of last September for a Weekend sale, the Complete Edition was $12.49.

$14.99 is the best price since that sale at 70% off.
RWarehall: $14.99 is the best price since that sale at 70% off.
Awesome thank you so much! Lot of nice stuff on sale this week - now to figure out if I'll actually get to any of it in a timely manner to justify grabbing it! ;)
Carradice: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: I've never beat them, but from what I played — both games have their own unique atmosphere. Really interesting titles, with mechanics and gameplay balance a bit different than all aforementioned series. Also recommend.
Agreed. Disciples has one of the best dark Fantasy settings I have ever seen. You just feel how screwed basically every faction is.