It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Princes, Settlers, Raymen, and A LOT of bullets.

Look at all these classics! It's like a museum of modern art in here. French-made art, for the most part. Ubisoft's catalog is up to 75% off in our special Ubisoft Weekend Sale and you may want to grab yourself a guide before you go looking for the right game.

There is a strategy wing, with Heroes of Might and Magic, Anno, Settlers, Warlords Battlecry, and Panzer General dominating the place. Cross to the opposite room and you'll find yourself surrounded by action hero legends Prince of Persia, Altair, and Sam Fisher, the manic Rabbids, and an unforgettable adventure Beyond Good & Evil, among others. Oh and make sure you don't miss the RPG corner where legends like Might and Magic, Anvil of Dawn, and Albion are displayed, or the aisle with Rayman mementos on either side - both in charming 3D and in stunning 2D cartoon form.

Those looking exclusively for adrenaline-induced thrills should try our shooter range which sports the likes of STRAFE, Nex Machina, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Devil Daggers, F.E.A.R., Cryptark, and ECHO, among others.

The Ubisoft Weekend Sale ends August 6th, 10am UTC.

The Shooter Sale last until August 6th, 10pm UTC.
I can't wait til this sham sale is over, I can't stand looking at Ubisoft's new logo, that deliberately misaligned "O" in the name makes my brain itch.

It's like Ubisoft is doing everything possible to make me hate them.
Assassin's Creed is now considered a classic game, I don't want to live on the planet anymore.
XIII is painfully absent :/.Cheers
Post edited August 05, 2018 by deja65
deja65: XIII is painfully absent :/.Cheers
XIII has been in limbo from all digital storefronts for quite some time now.
It still hurts that we haven't seen any new releases from Ubisoft in so long... I want to buy more of their games, but they just haven't released any here!

Where are the other entries in the Rainbow Six, Splinter Cell, and Ghost Recon series? Why has it taken so long for any new releases from them? There are so many games on offer they could provide, but just haven't yet - it really boggles the mind what's holding them back from more DRM-free releases on here....
I'm hoping this sale is the calm before the storm, and that it'll be followed up by a slew of new Ubisoft releases. It's time for more Anno, Assassin's Creed, Driver, Far Cry, Ghost Recon, Might And Magic, Prince Of Persia, Rainbow Six, Rayman, The Settlers, Silent Hunter, Splinter Cell, etc
Post edited August 06, 2018 by Barry_Woodward
Barry_Woodward: I'm hoping this sale is the calm before the storm, and it'll be followed up by slew of new Ubisoft releases. It's time for more Anno, Assassin's Creed, Driver, Far Cry, Ghost Recon, Might And Magic, Prince Of Persia, Rainbow Six, Rayman, The Settlers, Silent Hunter, Splinter Cell, etc.
That'd be Red Storm. R6/RS.. Holy moly, the memories.