It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A good sword is the one without DRM and bought up to -85%.

This weekend will be full of duels and challenging sword fights, no matter if you decide to draw a steel sword in Kingdom Come: Deliverance (-40%) or a silver one in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (-70%).

You can also feel the power of the sword and become a true warrior in Way of the Samurai 4 (-70%) or lose yourself into swashbuckling adventures in Sea Dogs series (-80%). Just remember not to catch your sword by its blade and be sure to check all the games on sale, including Katana ZERO (-20%), Absolver (-60%), Mount & Blade (-66%), Shadow Warrior 2 (-75%), and many more.

The Weekend Sale lasts until July 22nd, 1 PM UTC.
A bit late it seems
wish we could get Akella's 2003 Pirates of the Caribbean aka Sea Dogs 2 game here

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/pirates_of_the_caribbean
Post edited July 19, 2019 by tfishell
I agree, killing is always more fun with a sword than a gun ! guns are for weaklings.
OCD speaking here, but does anyone know if buying Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition will "add" the base game and DLCs to the owned list or will it be like The Witcher 3 Expansion Pass (when owning the GOTY Edition) and Shadow Warrior 2 Deluxe (when having the base game + Deluxe Upgrade) still showing as unowned?

Nice sale, here, though. :)
ChrisGamer300: I agree, killing is always more fun with a sword than a gun ! guns are for weaklings.
Do we have a Vergil fanboy here?

Besides, polearms > swords.
tfishell: wish we could get Akella's 2003 Pirates of the Caribbean aka Sea Dogs 2 game here
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/pirates_of_the_caribbean
Voted!
One of my favorites.
ChrisGamer300: I agree, killing is always more fun with a sword than a gun ! guns are for weaklings.
Mafwek: Do we have a Vergil fanboy here?

Besides, polearms > swords.
No, i'm not much into DMC actually and Polearms are boring, i mean if you must go that direction atleast pick something big and i mean seriously BIG to crush your enemies with.
high rated
Titles Discounted for the First Time:
Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Royal DLC Package [DLC] (15% off) - Released 30-May-2019
Kingdom Come: Deliverance – A Woman's Lot [DLC] (15% off) - Released 28-May-2019
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition [Deluxe] (15% off) - Released 28-May-2019

Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low:
Absolver (67% off vs. 60% off) [Note: This percent discount is for the Deluxe Edition since it is less than the base game]
Absolver: Adalian Forest Pack [DLC] (75% off vs. 60% off)
Absolver: Deluxe Edition [Deluxe] (75% off vs. 60% off)
Absolver: Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC] (75% off vs. 60% off)
Deliverance: The Making of Kingdom Come [Movie] (50% off vs. 25% off)
Fechtbuch: The Real Swordfighting behind Kingdom Come [Movie] (50% off vs. 25% off)
Kingdom Come: Deliverance (40% off vs. 33% off)
Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Art Book [DLC] (50% off vs. 38% off)
Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Treasures of the Past [DLC] (38% off vs. 38% off - $0.02 rounding)
Kingdom Come: Deliverance – From the Ashes [DLC] (17% off vs. 17% off - $0.02 rounding)
Kingdom Come: Deliverance – OST Atmospheres & Additionals [DLC] (38% off vs. 33% off)
Kingdom Come: Deliverance – The Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon [DLC] (17% off vs. 17% off - $0.02 rounding)
Kingdom Come: Deliverance OST [DLC] (38% off vs. 25% off)

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Post edited July 19, 2019 by RWarehall
I'm not sure, if I got this right:
You can buy Absolver for 11,99€ and upgrade it for 2,59€ to Deluxe or
you can buy Absolver Deluxe for 9,99€

/ponder
There's nothing better than a good old sword fight, especially when the swords are polished. :)

I strongly recomend Sea Dogs as one of the best naval action games of all times.
ChrisGamer300: No, i'm not much into DMC actually and Polearms are boring, i mean if you must go that direction atleast pick something big and i mean seriously BIG to crush your enemies with.
Sword is a sidearm; polearm is a battlefield weapon. Except zweihander, but it also count as a polearm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLLv8E2pWdk
ChrisGamer300: No, i'm not much into DMC actually and Polearms are boring, i mean if you must go that direction atleast pick something big and i mean seriously BIG to crush your enemies with.
Mafwek: Sword is a sidearm; polearm is a battlefield weapon. Except zweihander, but it also count as a polearm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLLv8E2pWdk
I'm quite well aware that swords wasn't the go to weapon for battles if we go by historical accuracy but i never said such thing either. Polearms are great weapons sure but there's something that doesn't click there with me.
Post edited July 19, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
ChrisGamer300: I'm quite well aware that swords wasn't the go to weapon for battles if we go by historical accuracy but i never said such thing either. Polearms are great weapons sure but there's something that doesn't click there with me.
Well, I am kinda sick of all games being heavily sword focused. There is a reason why sword have much stronger cultural presence than other weapons, yes; but I kinda dislike them. They are kinda unpractical weapons. Axe or dagger are more to my liking.

Regardless of that, this promo sure has some good sword focused games I am interested in. Regardless of the sword focus, lol
Post edited July 19, 2019 by Mafwek
A sword game sale should have had Die by the Sword in the list.