It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

“Bad guys have all the fun!” Richard Armitage once said. Thanks to the latest Weekend Sale on GOG.COM you can easily join villains wreaking havoc on virtual worlds.

Play games like Iratus: Lord of the Dead (-66%), King's Bounty: Dark Side (-75%), and Mafia III (-75%) before the sale ends on 2nd August 2021, at 1 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Disciples is probably the best example of this though.
Crosmando: Disciples is probably the best example of this though.
Is it? I played as the "evil" factions almost exclusively and never really felt all that evil. Some of the other games missing here are much more evil, like Evil Genius and Omerta. I'm probably missing a few other criminal simulators as well.
Nice, some good stuff here :)
Crosmando: Disciples is probably the best example of this though.
darktjm: Is it? I played as the "evil" factions almost exclusively and never really felt all that evil.
Exactly. There is really no "good" or "bad" in Disciples. If you know the lore of course. If you just go "Demons = bad, Undead = bad" then yes, but you really did not dive into the story.
Mafia on sale, and it looks like we might be getting the Definitive Edition (scroll down to SCPM's post).

Honestly I'd rather have Duke Nukem Forever here from 2K (or Take 2 classics), but "AAA" releases here are very rare in general, so can't be too picky.

oh, and Postal 2 only $1 and Paradise Lost $1.19
Post edited July 30, 2021 by tfishell
Might want to append KOTOR to the event.
The GOG version of Mafia is a horribly butchered version.

And the "Definitive Edition" is an abysmal remake & bastardization of the original Mafia game, and despite the "Definitive Edition's" name, it's actually the antithesis of being a "Definitive Edition."
GOG, when will we finally get Mafia II: Definitive Edition?
tfishell: Mafia on sale, and it looks like we might be getting the Definitive Edition (scroll down to SCPM's post).

Honestly I'd rather have Duke Nukem Forever here from 2K (or Take 2 classics), but "AAA" releases here are very rare in general, so can't be too picky.

oh, and Postal 2 only $1 and Paradise Lost $1.19
Duke is not evil, he's more like chaotic lawful.
high rated
20210730 | Weekend Sale

• $0.59 • -90% • Ceville
• $0.99 • -90% • POSTAL 2
• $1.29 • -90% • Zombie Night Terror
• $1.49 • -75% • Dungeon Keeper Gold™
• $1.49 • -75% • Dungeon Keeper™ 2
• $1.99 • -80% • 15 Days
• $1.99 • -90% • Lucius
• $2.49 • -75% • Overlord + Raising Hell
• $2.49 • -75% • Overlord II
• $3.24 • -75% • King's Bounty: Dark Side
• $3.99 • -80% • MachiaVillain
• $4.99 • -50% • S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster
• $4.99 • -75% • King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition
• $5.09 • -66% • Underhero
• $5.99 • -70% • Dungeons 2
• $5.99 • -80% • X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition
• $6.99 • -30% • Kingpin: Life of Crime
• $7.99 • -80% • Mafia II: Director’s Cut
• $9.89 • -34% • Iratus: Wrath of the Necromancer
• $9.89 • -67% • Dungeons 3
• $9.99 • -75% • Mafia III
• $10.04 • -33% • Mafia
• $10.19 • -66% • Iratus: Lord of the Dead
• $14.99 • -25% • Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Manager
• $14.99 • -25% • Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse
• $18.99 • -50% • Iratus: Lord of the Dead - Supporter Bundle
• $20.39 • -66% • Mafia III Deluxe Edition
• $22.27 • -55% • Iratus: Necromancer Edition
• $23.99 • -20% • POSTAL 4: No Regerts
About "being the bad guy" there is an obvious game missing in the sale:

STAR WARS™: TIE Fighter Special Edition

(btw, the best of the series).
murcielago: About "being the bad guy" there is an obvious game missing in the sale:

STAR WARS™: TIE Fighter Special Edition

(btw, the best of the series).
But the question is do the pilots know that they're serving an evil empire? As far they knew they're serving an empire that's been agreed upon by the senate. Also they probably believe that the empire is necessary to quell the galactic civil war from separatist movement. They don't even knew that C.I.S. is simply a puppet. For them those "rebels" causing more instability in the time of political instability.
I thought maybe Tyranny would be on sale.