It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Some of the best adventures start when you begin to appreciate every moment.

Games from the latest Weekend Sale are a perfect choice to start your New Year with a YOLO attitude. Here are some of the titles with a permadeath mechanic you can now buy with a discount:

Dead in Vinland (-50%) is a survival management game in which you must ensure the survival of a Viking family cast on a remote island.

EVERSPACE (-80%) is an action-focused space shooter combining roguelike elements with great visuals and a captivating non-linear story.

NeuroVoider (-70%) is a twin-stick shooter RPG set in a futuristic world full of evil robots you can destroy while joining forces with up to 4 friends in a co-op mode.

This Weekend Sale on GOG.COM will last until 6th January 2020, 2 PM UTC.
Has anyone tried Invisible Inc: Contingency Plan?
trusteft: I think it's disgraceful it took you so long to have a new sale after the last one. SHAME ON YOU GOG!
:)
Well sarcastic or not, other digitals stores have constant sales and promos. So... yeah! It is a bit of a shame ;)
Point_Man: The Linux version seems to be out of date as well. Klei also removed the DLC for Mark of the Ninja from sale and never released the remastered version either. :/
Splatsch: Yeah, really sad to see Klei having this behavior :S
And I'm not even sure that Don't Starve' windows installer are up to date too. Because they left it so much time without caring, until people send them mails, and I haven't seen any update since.

Really a shame.
Yeah and they didn't update their Mac versions to 64-bit too.

So they won't work with Catalina 10.15 and future macOS systems. Only with the help/combination of 64-bit WINE + the Windows version of these games.
Post edited January 05, 2020 by op_2019_si
IronArcturus: Has anyone tried Invisible Inc: Contingency Plan?
Been awhile since I've played Invisible Inc (been thinking about another playthru), but, yeah; Contingency Plan adds a nice assortment of devices, agents, optional goals, and plot extensions.

I would not play Invisible Inc without Contingency Plan if I had a choice.

For that sale price it's basically a no-brainer to me.
Martek: Been awhile since I've played Invisible Inc (been thinking about another playthru), but, yeah; Contingency Plan adds a nice assortment of devices, agents, optional goals, and plot extensions.

I would not play Invisible Inc without Contingency Plan if I had a choice.

For that sale price it's basically a no-brainer to me.
Thanks for the info!
RWarehall: Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low Price:
Between the Stars (30% off vs. 25% off)
Between the Stars - Original Soundtrack [DLC] (30% off vs. 26% off)
Don't Starve Alone Pack [Deluxe] (75% off - $0.05 rounding)
Invisible Inc: Contingency Plan [DLC] (75% off vs. 74% off - $0.05 rounding)
Renowned Explorers: The Emperor's Challenge [DLC] (50% off vs. 49% off - $0.05 rounding)

Titles Discounted for the First Time in 2020:
Caveblazers (50% off)
Caveblazers - Arena Mode [DLC] (25% off)
We Happy Few - Lightbearer [DLC] (10% off - Matches Low)

GoG Sales 2020 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KmoNbiAYJJxUIrjfCD0yc08L0UwTxzPuqbTpWeZCXM/edit?usp=sharing
I followed the link to the spreadsheet. I used to use this to find Best Deal histories on games but about a year ago, I went to go on and all the games appeared to be deleted. Having found this post with the link raises the question:

Are you seeing the games on this spreadsheet? I'm getting a nearly-blank page (all the games are absent but the colour code legend and other information about the spreadsheet remains. I have tried going through all the available settings to be able to view the contents of the spreadsheet but have been unsuccessful.

I missed this sale and am trying to find the complete list of the games that were featured on the weekend sale (Challenging Games Up to 90 Percent off!) That too, is nowhere to be found as GOG even removed the post from the website as it sometimes does. I am trying to update my records for the games I have on my Wishlist for historic Best Deals. I have found one already but need the complete list to determine if there are any more.

I have even been to the Internet Archive to find this information but it seems GOG has taken steps to make this information unavailable there as well, even when viewing screenshots from the 3rd to the 6th. I have been to GOG on Facebook and Twitter where a small handful of the games that were in the Sale are shown, only one of them being on my Wishlist. A number of other websites that came up in the search were totally unhelpful.

Any help would be appreciated. I still have yet to go down through the rest of this thread.

[Added: The thread doesn't help and yours is the most complete list I have found yet. There were of course, many other games in the sale.]
Post edited January 07, 2020 by Euergetes
Euergetes: I followed the link to the spreadsheet. I used to use this to find Best Deal histories on games but about a year ago, I went to go on and all the games appeared to be deleted. Having found this post with the link raises the question:

Are you seeing the games on this spreadsheet? I'm getting a nearly-blank page (all the games are absent but the colour code legend and other information about the spreadsheet remains. I have tried going through all the available settings to be able to view the contents of the spreadsheet but have been unsuccessful.

I missed this sale and am trying to find the complete list of the games that were featured on the weekend sale (Challenging Games Up to 90 Percent off!) That too, is nowhere to be found as GOG even removed the post from the website as it sometimes does. I am trying to update my records for the games I have on my Wishlist for historic Best Deals. I have found one already but need the complete list to determine if there are any more.

Any help would be appreciated. I still have yet to go down through the rest of this thread.
It works in both browsers for me, even when I'm not logged into Google. Edge and Chrome. Some pages like the "Best Prior Deals" page are rather long. I don't know if there are memory limits or a cache for the browser you are using but maybe increasing that might help. That said, you should be about to see the shorter pages I'd think.

You say you can see the Legend. The sheet is now on multiple Tabs and that is the first one. Are you clicking on the other tabs?
Euergetes: I followed the link to the spreadsheet. I used to use this to find Best Deal histories on games but about a year ago, I went to go on and all the games appeared to be deleted. Having found this post with the link raises the question:

RWarehall: It works in both browsers for me, even when I'm not logged into Google. Edge and Chrome. Some pages like the "Best Prior Deals" page are rather long. I don't know if there are memory limits or a cache for the browser you are using but maybe increasing that might help. That said, you should be about to see the shorter pages I'd think.

You say you can see the Legend. The sheet is now on multiple Tabs and that is the first one. Are you clicking on the other tabs?
Thanks! Let me go back there and see if this is the problem. I didn't know about tabs and don't remember having to go to any though, I may have and then put that link into my bookmarks. Heading over there now...
Euergetes: Thanks! Let me go back there and see if this is the problem. I didn't know about tabs and don't remember having to go to any though, I may have and then put that link into my bookmarks. Heading over there now...
The Weekend sale was:
60 Parsecs! $5.99
Battle Brothers $14.99
Battle Planet - Judgement Day $12.74
Battlevoid: Harbinger $0.99
Between the Stars $13.99
Between the Stars - Original Soundtrack $3.49
Caveblazers $4.99
Caveblazers - Arena Mode $1.49
Children of Morta $16.49
Convoy $3.74
Convoy Soundtrack $2.49
Darkest Dungeon Soundtrack $2.99
Darkest Dungeon® $7.49
Darkest Dungeon®: The Color Of Madness $2.49
Darkest Dungeon®: The Crimson Court $4.99
Darkest Dungeon®: The Shieldbreaker $1.99
Dead in Vinland $9.99
Dead In Vinland - Endless Mode: Battle Of The Heodenings $3.99
Dead In Vinland - Norse Side Stories $4.24
Dead in Vinland – The Vallhund $1.59
Depth of Extinction $8.24
Depth of Extinction - Soundtrack $2.39
Disco Elysium $31.99
Don't Starve $3.74
Don't Starve Alone Pack $5.74
Don't Starve: Reign of Giants $1.24
Don't Starve: Shipwrecked $2.49
EVERSPACE™ $5.99
EVERSPACE™ - Encounters $4.99
EVERSPACE™ Deluxe Edition Upgrade $4.99
Immortal Redneck $9.97
Invisible Inc: Contingency Plan $1.24
Invisible Inc. $4.99
Jupiter Hell $19.99
Lost Sea $1.49
Massive Chalice $4.99
Massive Chalice Soundtrack $1.74
NeuroVoider $4.19
Renowned Explorers: Definitive Edition $10.49
Renowned Explorers: International Society $4.99
Renowned Explorers: More to Explore $3.74
Renowned Explorers: The Emperor's Challenge $3.74
Reventure $3.19
Reventure Soundtrack $0.79
Rezrog $2.99
Sheltered $2.99
Shortest Trip to Earth $14.99
Shortest Trip to Earth - Supporters Pack $8.99
Spelunky $2.99
StarCrawlers $4.99
Tales of Maj'Eyal $3.49
Tales of Maj'Eyal: Ashes of Urh'rok $1.99
Tales of Maj'Eyal: Embers of Rage $3.49
Tales of Maj'Eyal: Forbidden Cults $4.68
Tower of Guns $4.49
We Happy Few $29.99
We Happy Few - Lightbearer $7.19
XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack $9.99
Ziggurat $3.74
Euergetes: Thanks! Let me go back there and see if this is the problem. I didn't know about tabs and don't remember having to go to any though, I may have and then put that link into my bookmarks. Heading over there now...
RWarehall: The Weekend sale was:
60 Parsecs! $5.99
Battle Brothers $14.99
Battle Planet - Judgement Day $12.74
Battlevoid: Harbinger $0.99
Between the Stars $13.99
Between the Stars - Original Soundtrack $3.49
Caveblazers $4.99
Caveblazers - Arena Mode $1.49
Children of Morta $16.49
Convoy $3.74
Convoy Soundtrack $2.49
Darkest Dungeon Soundtrack $2.99
Darkest Dungeon® $7.49
Darkest Dungeon®: The Color Of Madness $2.49
Darkest Dungeon®: The Crimson Court $4.99
Darkest Dungeon®: The Shieldbreaker $1.99
Dead in Vinland $9.99
Dead In Vinland - Endless Mode: Battle Of The Heodenings $3.99
Dead In Vinland - Norse Side Stories $4.24
Dead in Vinland – The Vallhund $1.59
Depth of Extinction $8.24
Depth of Extinction - Soundtrack $2.39
Disco Elysium $31.99
Don't Starve $3.74
Don't Starve Alone Pack $5.74
Don't Starve: Reign of Giants $1.24
Don't Starve: Shipwrecked $2.49
EVERSPACE™ $5.99
EVERSPACE™ - Encounters $4.99
EVERSPACE™ Deluxe Edition Upgrade $4.99
Immortal Redneck $9.97
Invisible Inc: Contingency Plan $1.24
Invisible Inc. $4.99
Jupiter Hell $19.99
Lost Sea $1.49
Massive Chalice $4.99
Massive Chalice Soundtrack $1.74
NeuroVoider $4.19
Renowned Explorers: Definitive Edition $10.49
Renowned Explorers: International Society $4.99
Renowned Explorers: More to Explore $3.74
Renowned Explorers: The Emperor's Challenge $3.74
Reventure $3.19
Reventure Soundtrack $0.79
Rezrog $2.99
Sheltered $2.99
Shortest Trip to Earth $14.99
Shortest Trip to Earth - Supporters Pack $8.99
Spelunky $2.99
StarCrawlers $4.99
Tales of Maj'Eyal $3.49
Tales of Maj'Eyal: Ashes of Urh'rok $1.99
Tales of Maj'Eyal: Embers of Rage $3.49
Tales of Maj'Eyal: Forbidden Cults $4.68
Tower of Guns $4.49
We Happy Few $29.99
We Happy Few - Lightbearer $7.19
XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack $9.99
Ziggurat $3.74
Sorry, I went to open FireFox to check from there but when I did, my computer hung because I had too many tabs open in Chrome plus other programs going. I tried to wait it out but that wasn't going anywhere and had to cut losses of the work I had in progress.

Upon rebooting, I checked for tabs. No, I can't see any other tabs at all other than the regular menu at the top just above the spreadsheet. I went through everything in the menu with no success. There are some round icons on the upper right and when I click on any of those, the legend, colour bars and other information gets replaced with a very small list of games, about 40 of them and that's it. These circular icons appear to be other users, not sure what they are. To get back to the "first" tab I have to refresh the page.

Thank you VERY much for the list you have provided. This is all I will need at this point to update my records! I don't know what the problem is with the spreadsheet but it does the same thing in both browsers, Chrome and FF. I do not have the Edge browser because I am running Linux. I wager that whatever the problem is, it's so stupid simple that I am overlooking it! I don't know why there are no tabs but that you have mentioned it, I recall there were more than the single page. For all I know, I may have inadvertently turned off some setting that is now causing this problem.

Daniel
Euergetes: Sorry, I went to open FireFox to check from there but when I did, my computer hung because I had too many tabs open in Chrome plus other programs going. I tried to wait it out but that wasn't going anywhere and had to cut losses of the work I had in progress.

Upon rebooting, I checked for tabs. No, I can't see any other tabs at all other than the regular menu at the top just above the spreadsheet. I went through everything in the menu with no success. There are some round icons on the upper right and when I click on any of those, the legend, colour bars and other information gets replaced with a very small list of games, about 40 of them and that's it. These circular icons appear to be other users, not sure what they are. To get back to the "first" tab I have to refresh the page.

Thank you VERY much for the list you have provided. This is all I will need at this point to update my records! I don't know what the problem is with the spreadsheet but it does the same thing in both browsers, Chrome and FF. I do not have the Edge browser because I am running Linux. I wager that whatever the problem is, it's so stupid simple that I am overlooking it! I don't know why there are no tabs but that you have mentioned it, I recall there were more than the single page. For all I know, I may have inadvertently turned off some setting that is now causing this problem.

Daniel
There should be Tabs at the very bottom "Legend"; "Now on Sale"; "Recent Additions" etc. If you run it in full screen, it might be possible these are covered up by an always visible taskbar?
Euergetes: Sorry, I went to open FireFox to check from there but when I did, my computer hung because I had too many tabs open in Chrome plus other programs going. I tried to wait it out but that wasn't going anywhere and had to cut losses of the work I had in progress.

Daniel
RWarehall: There should be Tabs at the very bottom "Legend"; "Now on Sale"; "Recent Additions" etc. If you run it in full screen, it might be possible these are covered up by an always visible taskbar?
Nope, no taskbars or anything of this sort, just a long-forgotten fact that this row of tabs is at the bottom! I told you this would probably be stupid simple. There it is! I've not ventured to the bottom, and if I did at any time over the last year or so, didn't notice it. I initially had to have found it at one time because I had this on the bookmarks. Of course, the bookmark was set to the Best Deals tab (where I got the term from that I use for the title of that column in my records document. Glad to have it back! I won't forget where it is going forward.

Thanks again!

Daniel
Post edited January 08, 2020 by Euergetes