It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Some of the best adventures start when you begin to appreciate every moment.

Games from the latest Weekend Sale are a perfect choice to start your New Year with a YOLO attitude. Here are some of the titles with a permadeath mechanic you can now buy with a discount:

Dead in Vinland (-50%) is a survival management game in which you must ensure the survival of a Viking family cast on a remote island.

EVERSPACE (-80%) is an action-focused space shooter combining roguelike elements with great visuals and a captivating non-linear story.

NeuroVoider (-70%) is a twin-stick shooter RPG set in a futuristic world full of evil robots you can destroy while joining forces with up to 4 friends in a co-op mode.

This Weekend Sale on GOG.COM will last until 6th January 2020, 2 PM UTC.
high rated
And still no release of the latest DLC of Don't Starve :/
This is really sad because it's a great game.

But a lot of very good games in this promo :)
Post edited January 03, 2020 by Splatsch
GOG.com: Some of the best adventures start when you begin to appreciate every moment.

Games from the latest Weekend Sale are a perfect choice to start your New Year with a YOLO attitude. Here are some of the titles with a permadeath mechanic you can now buy with a discount:

Dead in Vinland (-50%) is a survival management game in which you must ensure the survival of a Viking family cast on a remote island.

EVERSPACE (-80%) is an action-focused space shooter combining roguelike elements with great visuals and a captivating non-linear story.

NeuroVoider (-70%) is a twin-stick shooter RPG set in a futuristic world full of evil robots you can destroy while joining forces with up to 4 friends in a co-op mode.

This Weekend Sale on GOG.COM will last until 6th January 2020, 2 PM UTC.
I think it's disgraceful it took you so long to have a new sale after the last one. SHAME ON YOU GOG!

:)
Nothing in my wallet, to be honest, but still – nice to see first of 52 weekend sales! (not counting 104 weekly and midweek sales) :D
Some nice games in this sale. A pity that the discounts are lower than in the winter sale, for some games. Namely, Depth of Extinction.

By the way, Jupiter Hell looks terrific, although some people might dislike the retro CRT look for the HUD.
Post edited January 03, 2020 by Carradice
high rated
Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low Price:
Between the Stars (30% off vs. 25% off)
Between the Stars - Original Soundtrack [DLC] (30% off vs. 26% off)
Don't Starve Alone Pack [Deluxe] (75% off - $0.05 rounding)
Invisible Inc: Contingency Plan [DLC] (75% off vs. 74% off - $0.05 rounding)
Renowned Explorers: The Emperor's Challenge [DLC] (50% off vs. 49% off - $0.05 rounding)

Titles Discounted for the First Time in 2020:
Caveblazers (50% off)
Caveblazers - Arena Mode [DLC] (25% off)
We Happy Few - Lightbearer [DLC] (10% off - Matches Low)

GoG Sales 2020 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KmoNbiAYJJxUIrjfCD0yc08L0UwTxzPuqbTpWeZCXM/edit?usp=sharing
Post edited January 03, 2020 by RWarehall
ciemnogrodzianin: Nothing in my wallet, to be honest, but still – nice to see first of 52 weekend sales! (not counting 104 weekly and midweek sales) :D
Maybe not quite; they might skip the few taking place during the major sales. But there will be way more "special" ones in between. And the nearly-weekly Paradox sales, of course...
Good games in this sale :)

Will we get Sayonara Wild Hearts soon ? I can't wait to buy it on GOG.
high rated
Splatsch: And still no release of the latest DLC of Don't Starve :/

The Linux version seems to be out of date as well. Klei also removed the DLC for Mark of the Ninja from sale and never released the remastered version either. :/
Yay, finally a new sale! :P
Point_Man: The Linux version seems to be out of date as well. Klei also removed the DLC for Mark of the Ninja from sale and never released the remastered version either. :/
Yeah, really sad to see Klei having this behavior :S
And I'm not even sure that Don't Starve' windows installer are up to date too. Because they left it so much time without caring, until people send them mails, and I haven't seen any update since.

Really a shame.
This reminds me that the Linux version of Dead in Vinland is still stuck in a beta branch on Steam.
Point_Man: The Linux version seems to be out of date as well. Klei also removed the DLC for Mark of the Ninja from sale and never released the remastered version either. :/
Splatsch: Yeah, really sad to see Klei having this behavior :S
And I'm not even sure that Don't Starve' windows installer are up to date too. Because they left it so much time without caring, until people send them mails, and I haven't seen any update since.

Really a shame.
Windows and Mac versions are up-to-date.
Only Linux version on GOG is outdated, and, in comparison with HumbleBundle version, has only 32-bit version (HB has 32 and 64-bit Linux versions to download).

Only Hamlet-enabled game receives updates higher than version 345256.
Hamlet DLC is Steam-exclusive right now.

+1 for Hamlet DLC request.
vsr: Windows and Mac versions are up-to-date.
Only Linux version on GOG is outdated, and, in comparison with HumbleBundle version, has only 32-bit version (HB has 32 and 64-bit Linux versions to download).

Only Hamlet-enabled game receives updates higher than version 345256.
Hamlet DLC is Steam-exclusive right now.

+1 for Hamlet DLC request.
Thank you for all the precisions :)

Let's hope that it'll come here (and on other stores too) one day !
And that linux versions will be updated too.
Post edited January 03, 2020 by Splatsch
low rated
Splatsch: And still no release of the latest DLC of Don't Starve :/

Gotta thank you for making me aware of this so I could go through the list of abandoned or games with missing DLC and scrap them from my wishlist and low rate them.