It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bethesda Publisher Sale

Swords and sorcery, chainsaws and demon guts, madness and Lovecraft. All iconic duos in their own way. A wealth of experiences lay within the Bethesda library, boasting some of the most influential modern day games. Whether it’s the sprawling worlds of Fallout or Elder Scrolls, or the tight blood-drenched Mars bases of Doom, it’s hard to overlook the quality of depth Bethesda has under their name.

This weekend’s sale is all about celebrating those great games. Naturally, by celebration, we mean a sale. Explore the rich history of the Fallout series with Fallout & Fallout 2, both with 75% off. From its isometric past to its modern first-person view, Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition paved the way for the series in the modern age.

Role-playing isn’t restricted to the post-apocalyptic world. The highly celebrated entries in the Elder Scrolls series are also part of the sale. Two games that defined their respective generations, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe and The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition, are both 50% off.

As for a taste of the old-school, Doom II + Final Doom, Return To Castle Wolfenstein and the Quake series are all included in the weekend sale.

Oh, and the return of Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, complete with a 50% discount.

The sale ends August 20th, 10pm UTC.
greeklover: I haven't seen the -75% Morrowind GOTY in a long time
mike_cesara: And you won't see it. Bethesda discount rules are simple, 66% off for semi-called-goty, 75% off for base game and 40% off for any dlc.
Then they don't follow those rules on GOG. If Morrowind GOTY has ever been 66% off here, it was a goodly time ago. More recently, it's been 75% off a couple of times last year, and 50% off the rest of the time. The newer GOTYs, like Oblivion, Fallout 3 and New Vegas have also been 50% off for sales, never 66%.
high rated
FFS GOG, not this again.

Don't do these sales with a giant ass publisher banner if they don't have any new fucking games.

God dammit I actually got excited.
Post edited August 17, 2018 by ReynardFox
Took you long enough, QuakeCon was a week ago or something. Would have bought more then but I got too tempted by Dead Cells.
But a working copy of Call of Cthulhu was worth the price!
Also, when are you getting the rest of Bethesda's library here?
Dishonored, Prey, Rage, new Wolfenstein & Doom & Skyrim and the old classics Heretic & Hexen etc etc.
(Also would love old Prey and Wolfy 2009)
Post edited August 17, 2018 by Nathan89
I hoped for a bit better prices, even with some bundle perhaps.
With the current discounts, I'll rather pass.
ChrisGamer300: I'm just happy to have Cthulhu back and hopefully fixed
I just checked in my library and the game files themselves don't seem to have changed, which means that it still contains a game-breaking bug at the very end that needs to be circumvented by running a trainer that cranks up the movement speed from snail-pace to Forrest Gump.
ChrisGamer300: I'm just happy to have Cthulhu back and hopefully fixed
fronzelneekburm: I just checked in my library and the game files themselves don't seem to have changed, which means that it still contains a game-breaking bug at the very end that needs to be circumvented by running a trainer that cranks up the movement speed from snail-pace to Forrest Gump.
I'm going to try it later today but if that shit remains months later and after a re-release then i'm going to be disappointed and probably rage at the GOG support a bit.

That sort of bug should not still be in the game but thanks for making me aware of it and if it's still there hopefully we can get a refund.
greeklover: I haven't seen the -75% Morrowind GOTY in a long time
AB2012: Indeed. I picked it up on GOG only because it was at -75% off...
Where is this deal? I'm seeing 50% off :(

EDIT: Doh! just realised that you were talking about a past deal.

ReynardFox: FFS GOG, not this again.

Don't do these sales with a giant ass publisher banner if they don't have any new fucking games.

God dammit I actually got excited.
This. I really thought Skyrim had arrived....
Post edited August 17, 2018 by Pajama
Why isn't Arx Fatalis on sale? I already have it, but I'm sure someone may want to buy it.
Anothername: ... meh.

edit:
To elaborate: Gog, get Skyrim & FO4 FFS.
I'd settle for Dishonored, Rage and Doom 3 - The Non-BFG Edition plus Ressurection Of Evil-Expansion.
Pajama: Where is this deal? I'm seeing 50% off :(
I just checked my GOG receipts and MW GOTY was £12.99 down to £3.29 in a sale on 1st June 2017. So this year's sale is literally half that of last year's... Even ignoring percentage discounts, the base (non sale) pricing for 15-20 year old Bethesda games here are absurd given Skyrim Legendary Edition is on Amazon for £9.99 (non sale).
Post edited August 17, 2018 by AB2012
Already have all these game

While nice for those that don't have the games, it is a huge shame Beth didn't release something new for us.
Pajama: Where is this deal? I'm seeing 50% off :(
AB2012: I meant I bought it last year. I just checked my GOG receipts and MW GOTY was £12.99 down to £3.29 in a sale on 1st June 2017. So this year's sale is literally half that of last year's... Even ignoring percentage discounts, the base (non sale) pricing for 15-20 year old Bethesda games here are absurd given Skyrim Legendary Edition is on Amazon for £9.99 (non sale).
Thanks for the verification. I've got both MW GOTY and Oblivion GOTY on DVDs and thought I might get the download versions as a backup but I think I'll just stick with what I've got right now...

And as for Skyrim, I keep looking at the prices elsewhere (both download and physical) but won't buy as they are tied to Steam which I don't use. When I saw the huge Bethesda banner I got excited as I'd thought Skyrim had finally made it here with possibly a nice tasty introductory sale price like Dragon Age had when it arrived.
Nice!

Super excited for all the people who missed Cthulhu first go around. Bet you can't wait to grab it now ;)
I already have all these games. Going back to sleep...
Sarafan: Does anyone know if the multiplayer modes in Quake 3 and Quake 4 are still alive?
For Quake III it is. Qtracker will help you hunt more servers, though.