It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If there's one classic game that earned the title of "genre-defining masterpiece" then it's our beloved System Shock 2.

In true GOG fashion, we are celebrating the 20th anniversary of this fan-favorite with -85% discount. If you already finished it at least seven times, then we have prepared more discounts on a bunch of games that were inspired by System Shock.

The Thief series (-75%) removes the horror aspect but emphasizes stealth and sneaking. And both Deus Ex games (-75%) enrich the experience with a cyberpunk setting and even more freedom of choice. Finally, the BioShock series (up to -75%) focuses more on the shooter elements and often is called the spiritual successor to the System Shock games.

And if all that System Shock like gameplay is not what you want for your weekend, we have a variety of other games prepared: Classic RPG Ultima Underworld 1+2 (-75%), your favorite assassin from the <span class="bold">Hitman</span> series (-75%), a creepy dystopia in We Happy Few (-50%) and many more.

The Weekend Sale ends August 12th, 1pm UTC.
GameRager: I wonder why nightdive is chiming in on SS2.....I know they are doing the SS1 remake, but why talk about SS2?
https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/an-enhanced-edition-of-system-shock-2-is-in-development/
Higher resolution textures and more polygons (wishful thinking) would be great!
GameRager: What's so bad about randomly generated levels, if I may ask? Many good or great games like the first two diab los did it to some extent, iirc.
StingingVelvet: Good levels and missions require craftsmanship and design. Diablo is just a mindless click and loot game, not the same as an FPS or Immersive sim.
It may be mindless, but it is still fun and imo just as good for some as immersive sims/FPSs can be for others. :)

GameRager: I wonder why nightdive is chiming in on SS2.....I know they are doing the SS1 remake, but why talk about SS2?
teceem: https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/an-enhanced-edition-of-system-shock-2-is-in-development/
Higher resolution textures and more polygons (wishful thinking) would be great!
The community did all that for free, already, though.

(Like with the system shock remake using mouselook that the community also did for free before they did and charged for it)

Looks like nightdive is getting a tad greedy. :\
Post edited August 13, 2019 by GameRager