It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Worms, Bloodrayne, Stronghold HD series and many more Winter Wonders 70% off!

The holidays have come and gone. Wintery days are getting longer and colder. It’s the perfect weekend to warm up your computer, curl up with a good game, and take some time to appreciate the wonders of winter. Get comfortable and enjoy the Winter Wonders promo, featuring a wonderful 70% off for over 20 classic titles.

Feeling like the king of your castle? You’d be right at home with the Stronghold HD series.The historical RTS developed by Firefly Studios is all about protecting your name, and your kingdom, in a relentless flurry of cold hearted foes. This gloriously high definition upgrade to a timeless classic is best served with a warm cup of tea.

The wintertime can be tough on all kinds of critters and tiny little creatures. Some hibernate, others migrate to warmer pastures, but you can always count on our little pink friends to heat things up with their handy arsenal of explosives. Getting cold? The Worms have you covered.

If the little buggers don’t get you hot enough, check out Bloodrayne. Throw yourself guns blazing and knives swinging into the heat of battle against the Nazi regime and a malicious vampire threat. These classics had a generation of gamers completely smitten, and there is nothing cozier than a little winter romance.

If you need more excuses to stay home and warm this weekend, check out the entire Winter Wonders promo lineup featuring 20+ great titles 70% off until 4:59AM GMT on Tuesday, January 13.
Might be time to add a Stronghold game to my shelf...
Erm.... It's summer.
Worms, one of the few video games that can destroy real-life friendships.
Are the Stronghold-series excellent strategy games?
htown1980: Erm.... It's summer.
Not in the northern hemisphere it isn't :)
Random_Coffee: Are the Stronghold-series excellent strategy games?
Oh, yes very much so.
Have all the ones i had wanted from this group (about half of the games in promo). Are any of the Worms games any good?.Might grab Stronghold Crusader.....
JudasIscariot: Not in the northern hemisphere it isn't :)
You can have our hot and humid 30C+ temperatures thanks. Give me the snow and cold and ice anyday!!
Post edited January 09, 2015 by Niggles
Nothing for me...again *sniff*
and you are still driving on the wrong side of the road!
Niggles: Have all the ones i had wanted from this group (about half of the games in promo). Are any of the Worms games any good?.Might grab Stronghold Crusader.....
JudasIscariot: Not in the northern hemisphere it isn't :)
Niggles: You can have our hot and humid 30C+ temperatures thanks. Give me the snow and cold and ice anyday!!
I'll be more than happy to have those temps! I lived in Florida so it was no big deal with the 30 degrees Celsius :D
Picked up Realms of the Haunting, was just looking at it yesterday. I have everything else I want.
I'll no said it is excellent, but somehow harder than AOE; AI is not so much predictable and you can have many units in the same scenario.

It is worth to play.
I was thinking about getting Superfrog HD but after seeing some reviews... I'll pass. I have many better platformers to play ;)
If it makes you feel better, where I live even in the summer it's winter. :P
And YES! I love them all, thought they might be overly simplistic for some people. They look city-cim but are a lot more castle defense and RTS.
Post edited January 09, 2015 by tinyE
Wow. Not a bad line-up. I'm just finding myself less and less interested in games here as I've gotten most of the ones I care about.