It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 90% off games of every flavor: The Marvellous Miss Take, Commandos series, Realms of the Haunting, Capitalism 2, and more!

Ever had this craving for a wholesome game-tonic? Something colorful, flavorful, and refreshing, that contains the perfect mix of your favorite ingredients? Something like <span class="bold">The Perfect Gaming Smoothie</span>? We've gathered 30 of the most juicy, exotic, and diverse ingredients we could find, then put an up to 90% discount on them.
Now it's up to you to mix and match them accordingly for that rich, unique taste you are looking for.

The daring, stylish, resourceful, and all-around Marvellous Miss Take is planning a series of spectacular, stealthy heists. Her enemies? Indiscreet surveillance cameras, loud alarms, and oversized guards. Will you be her accomplish?

The news and your disgruntled former schoolmates might tell you otherwise, but Capitalism can be fun! As long as you are the one pulling the strings of the market, while you methodically rise to the position of a powerful business' CEO.

You know you're in for a treat when adventure and FPS mechanics mesh in a perfect, horror-inducing blend. As you enter the Realms of the Haunting to push back the advancing darkness, you'll be left wondering why this intoxicating pairing isn't a more common occurrence.

Step 1: Find a sunny spot. Step 2: Set up your gear somewhere overlooking that spot. Step 3: Prepare yourself <span class="bold">The Perfect Gaming Smoothie</span>. Step 4: Enjoy!
Some flavor suggestions: Guilty Gear X2 #Reload, Commandos series, Warlords Battlecry 3, Creatures Exodus, and many more. The promo will last until May 24, 3:59 AM UTC.
Random_Coffee:
Cool, thanks Random_Coffee. :)
Vythonaut: Since no one has said it yet, I guess I will do it: Buy Realms of the Haunting.

I know, the younger in here may hesitate after looking at the screenshots but actually it is a ridiculously good game sold at a ridiculous price. The graphics may be dated but the atmosphere is there; just push your "go back in time" button and you'll be fine I tell you! Oh, and the FMVs are good too!

As for the controls, well, truth to be told they aren't very good. You'll get accustomed to them eventually, but there is a possibility they'll drive you mad. I played the game when it was released so I just dealt with them the hard way (no remapping) and when I replayed it last year, I just kept the default configuration once more. Should you find them difficult for you, know that you can't remap them from inside the game - it is only possible via DOS Box and maybe via some file in the game's directory (although I'm not sure about the latter).

TL; DR: Buy it, it's good, it's cheap, it's a pity if you don't try it at least.
I just wanted to say thank you and others who highlighted this title a bit more. Once I actually looked into it my interest was instantly piqued and that price was hellishly low to boot.
Exceed20XX: I just wanted to say thank you and others who highlighted this title a bit more. Once I actually looked into it my interest was instantly piqued and that price was hellishly low to boot.
As I have said to others in the thread, make sure to try the UK to US patch, which allows partial control remapping within game, as well as allowing you to select a difficulty level.
Post edited May 24, 2016 by Grargar
Exceed20XX: I just wanted to say thank you and others who highlighted this title a bit more. Once I actually looked into it my interest was instantly piqued and that price was hellishly low to boot.
You're welcome; you've made a great choice, have fun with RotH! :)

Grargar: .
...and I completely forgot to thank you for the info about the patch. Next time I'll use it, thanks! :)
Grargar: As I have said to others in the thread, make sure to try the UK to US patch, which allows partial control remapping within game, as well as allowing you to select a difficulty level.
That's exactly what I did right after picking it up. I sense it'll still be a bit of time to adjust (the way moving/looking works was unusual to me at first) but it's not something I'd fear. Is there anything I can do in DOSBOX to tend to screen tearing though?
Exceed20XX: That's exactly what I did right after picking it up. I sense it'll still be a bit of time to adjust (the way moving/looking works was unusual to me at first) but it's not something I'd fear. Is there anything I can do in DOSBOX to tend to screen tearing though?
You could try forcing vsync from your graphics card application. Alternatively, you could follow try some of the solutions posted in this thread:
http://www.vogons.org/viewtopic.php?f=31&amp;t=10417