It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 85% off a great collection of underdogs: Banner Saga 1+2, Armikrog, Guild of Dungeoneering, and more!

You may have heard of them. You may have passed them by on your way to a more recognizable franchise. You may have even contemplated giving them a try for a solid, unconventional experience. Well now it's your chance to do so in earnest and on the cheap, as the combined catalogs of <span class="bold">3D Realms + Versus Evil + Ghostlight + Highcliffe</span> are full of notable underdogs, going for up to 85% off!

Both human and varl look to you for guidance in this perilous Banner Saga through the snow-covered land. They need your careful resource management, wise decisions, and clever turn-based tactics or this caravan will never make it to the end.

Everything on this bizarre planet is alien, unfriendly, and made of clay. But through some clever puzzle-solving and blind luck, Tommynaut and his dog Beak-Beak might just escape the stop-motion world of Armikrog with all their parts still attached.

Will you be a scoundrel or will you follow the Way of the Samurai 4? It's an unmistakably exotic tale of honor, betrayal, love, and hard-hitting drama, forged by your decisions and your sword-fighting skills.

Sometimes the real treasures are hidden in unexpected places and that's where you should go to find what <span class="bold">3D Realms + Versus Evil + Ghostlight + Highcliffe</span> have to offer. Show these underdogs some love and you won't regret it: Skyshine's Bedlam, Guild of Dungeoneering, Bombshell, Elminage Gothic and many more!
The promo will last until August 9, 3:59 AM UTC.
I'm ogling Armikrog... Is it worth it? Does it still have the bugs/design flaws people complained en masse at launch, or has it been fixed since?
tburger: Already got what I want from this promo...wallet safe.
Yep... yep...
Attachments:
tr0fgjh.jpg (79 Kb)
muntdefems: I'm ogling Armikrog... Is it worth it? Does it still have the bugs/design flaws people complained en masse at launch, or has it been fixed since?
I'd like to know this as well. I'm really interested in the game, but the mass of negative reviews from when it launched are putting me off. The Armikrog subforum doesn't contain much information either, although it seems that at least some bugfix patches have been released here.
tburger: Already got what I want from this promo...wallet safe.
vicklemos: Yep... yep...
...on the other hand - likely I'll pick one of Disney releases so it will not be a 'wasted' weekend..:-P
Post edited August 05, 2016 by tburger
nothing for me this round.. will just keep playing Stardew Valley this weekend...
maybe wacky wheels? that used to be fun and with the discount...
Not related to this promo, but is Torchlight 2 worth it at this price? I have not played the first Torchlight, but I like the genre :)
Random_Coffee: Not related to this promo, but is Torchlight 2 worth it at this price? I have not played the first Torchlight, but I like the genre :)
Yes, 2 is a lot better than the first anyway.
nightcraw1er.488: Good grief, what a very below average week :o( Flick over to steam Quakecon sale, flick here, nothing.
Not every week can be cool.
And 80% Torchlight 2 seems quite good to me :P
Random_Coffee: Not related to this promo, but is Torchlight 2 worth it at this price? I have not played the first Torchlight, but I like the genre :)
omega64: Yes, 2 is a lot better than the first anyway.
Alright, thanks. By the way, is it possible to play with my friends (everyone owns this on Steam) if I have the GOG-version?
omega64: Yes, 2 is a lot better than the first anyway.
Random_Coffee: Alright, thanks. By the way, is it possible to play with my friends (everyone owns this on Steam) if I have the GOG-version?
It is, you need to make a Runic account but you will be able to play together.
Does this version of TL2 still suffer from massive lagging in prolonged boss fights?
nightcraw1er.488: Good grief, what a very below average week :o( Flick over to steam Quakecon sale, flick here, nothing.
phaolo: Not every week can be cool.
And 80% Torchlight 2 seems quite good to me :P
Yes, the saving on Torchlight 2 is ok, marred by the fact it took decades to get here, and then was vastly overpriced when it did (as most got it for next to nothing in bundles).

However I am not really talking about a cool week. It is these special times through the year where people will spend the money, and again, like the May the 4th be with you, GOG have totally ignored it. Just look at the mass of games on Steam's Quakecon sale - they know how to take advantage of it. Personally I would never use them, but I will grant them that they know how to sell things.
Why did you bother giving The Banner Saga a sale? It still didn't get the latest update!
Gengar78: Why did you bother giving The Banner Saga a sale? It still didn't get the latest update!
Same with Sheltered last time, here's the reason:

Money.