It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Join our Out of this world event to get an early look at Age of Wonders: Planetfall and grab some stellar sci-fi and fantasy games up to 80% off.

This weekend we're taking an early look at all playable factions in Age of Wonders: Planetfall, the new strategy game from Triumph Studios that brings all the exciting tactical turn-based combat and in-depth empire building of its predecessors to space in an all-new, sci-fi setting. Pre-order now to receive the Paragon Set.

We also have some weekend deals for sci-fi and fantasy games like the Age of Wonders series (up to -80%), BATTLETECH (-66%), Stellaris (-75%), Homeworld series (up to -80%), Battlestar Galactica Deadlock (-60%), Master of Orion (-55%), Deep Sky Derelicts (-50%), and many more.

Discounts are available until July 1, 10 PM UTC.
falloutttt: The "Age of Wonders 3" had nasty DRM in it, even for the GOG version.
I’m interested in this, do you have some details to share?
darktjm: How about the BATTLETECH season pass? Is that ever going to be on sale?
jokmontoya: Same here, waiting for a discount on the Seasson Pass, like it is at Steam right now.
Also wondering why the season pass is discounted on Steam right now but not during this GOG Battletech sale. I would much rather buy my games on GOG than Steam, but things like this make me reconsider.
Post edited June 29, 2019 by rek80
Does Kerbal still contain spyware?
Post edited June 29, 2019 by phaolo
falloutttt: Watch out for this one:

1. Paradox as Publisher.

2. The "Age of Wonders 3" had nasty DRM in it, even for the GOG version.
I recently bought AoW 3, so what DRM do you mean?
falloutttt: The "Age of Wonders 3" had nasty DRM in it, even for the GOG version.
vv221: I’m interested in this, do you have some details to share?
read the reviews of the game on GOG.
falloutttt: Watch out for this one:

1. Paradox as Publisher.

2. The "Age of Wonders 3" had nasty DRM in it, even for the GOG version.
Maxvorstadt: I recently bought AoW 3, so what DRM do you mean?
the registration process they force you to go through.

and i'm not even talking about the EULA. witch you should read!!
Post edited June 29, 2019 by falloutttt
vv221: I’m interested in this, do you have some details to share?
falloutttt: read the reviews of the game on GOG.
Maxvorstadt: I recently bought AoW 3, so what DRM do you mean?
falloutttt: the registration process they force you to go through.

Hm, there was no registration process I was forced to do. Hm, oh, you mean multiplayer? I`m only soloing.
falloutttt: read the reviews of the game on GOG.

the registration process they force you to go through.

Maxvorstadt: Hm, there was no registration process I was forced to do. Hm, oh, you mean multiplayer? I`m only soloing.
Was a long time ago I tried this game, I honestly don't remember exactly. I do remember being quite frustrated about the registration part, since it wasn't mentioned anywhere. Or at least I din't see any info about it.
phaolo: Does Kerbal still contain spyware?
no, RedShell was removed like a year ago.
https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/176077-kerbal-space-program-144-and-making-history-13-launching-today/
immi101: no, RedShell was removed like a year ago.
Thanks