It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Could you please not break the entire site every time you update the front page with some big promo or batch releases?

All the non-revamped pages that require a secure connection got bugged when the LucsFilms/ Disney Wave II went live, notifications flags don't refresh unless I'm on a non-secure revamped page, and logging in from the front page requires me to log in twice before the system acknowledges that I'm actually logged in.

GOG Support replied to my ticket that it's a Chrome related issue, but I'm on the latest Firefox, so it's not, not to mention other users reported the same issues on different browsers.

I hazard a guess that all the affected users would appreciate it if you fixed this a.s.a.p., but if you don't before Wave II is over, please don't let things be broken when operations revert back to normal.

Sorry to say this, but if GOG wants to play premier league, you need to up your game and not screw up basic site functionality every time something big is happening here.
And yes, I'm annoyed and frustrated.
HypersomniacLive: GOG Support replied to my ticket that it's a Chrome related issue, but I'm on the latest Firefox, so it's not, not to mention other users reported the same issues on different browsers.
Wait, Chrome or chrome? (joking)
high rated
Gydion: Wait, Chrome or chrome? (joking)
It's the site's chrome that got the Star Wars bug. ;-)
HypersomniacLive: It's the site's chrome that got the Star Wars bug. ;-)
Or GOG website was hit by a deathstar :P
HypersomniacLive: It's the site's chrome that got the Star Wars bug. ;-)
DyNaer: Or GOG website was hit by a deathstar :P
That seems a bit extreme. More like a Ewok uprising. ;-)
high rated
Seriously, you need to get your act together, like right now!

All of my account related pages, as well as those using a secure connection are completely borked.

Check out the attached screenshots; they are in order:

1. My Wishlist - doesn't it look lovely?
2. My Game List - I can't access any of my games, great; what? I'm on an outdated browser? Hmm... Let's see...
3. Nope, I'm on the latest stable Firefox - so what's GOG's problem for crying out loud?
4. The Redeem Code page - notice anything? Yep, I don't exist for GOG though I'm logged in, and that means I can't redeem any codes.
5. Contact Us page - that's my favourite, I can't even submit a bloody support ticket.

The only thing that seems to work properly is the front page - yes, GOG we've noticed, you got some great LucasArts/ Disney releases lately. I say it seems, because apparently I can only look at them, as you won't let me purchase any of them - the checkout page doesn't display anything. Not that I feel inclined to purchase anything with all the issues I'm experiencing with your site and my account.

And my follow up to the support ticket I submitted goes unanswered for two days now.

Anyone at GOG still cares about anything else apart sales numbers?

Yes, I'm pissed off, because you're doing a very poor job.

EDIT: And before you blame any customisations I've made, I've tested the site with a fresh vanilla installation of Firefox on a fresh vanilla profile, and the site is still completely broken.

EDIT2: And, yes I've tried a different browser (latest, stable SWare Iron), and no, it made no difference.

EDIT3: On the latest Pale Moon, the pages display somewhat correctly, but interaction with them is still impossible - can't switch between or download any of my games (extra thanks for this one), can't switch between, reply or send messages, can't switch between and check the status of my gifts, absolutely nth I can do.
And I'm not the only one - see , [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post5296]here and (and the last one is a new customer, great first impressions they must have made). It's quite likely that there are others too that just haven't realised it yet, or have not spoken up yet, like [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post5301]Enebias who only now did.

EDIT4: It'd appear that on the latest Pale Moon, checkout seems to work; I say seems, as all the fields appear now, but I haven't tested it as I don't trust the system to enter my personal details, and I don't want to spend any money on GOG given that I can't access my purchased games.
Attachments:
Post edited January 24, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: Seriously, you need to get your act together, like right now!

All of my account related pages, as well as those using a secure connection are completely borked.

Check out the attached screenshots; they are in order:

1. My Wishlist - doesn't it look lovely?
2. My Game List - I can't access any of my games, great; what? I'm on an outdated browser? Hmm... Let's see...
3. Nope, I'm on the latest stable Firefox - so what's GOG's problem for crying out loud?
4. The Redeem Code page - notice anything? Yep, I don't exist for GOG though I'm logged in, and that means I can't redeem any codes.
5. Contact Us page - that's my favourite, I can't even submit a bloody support ticket.

The only thing that seems to work properly is the front page - yes, GOG we've noticed, you got some great LucasArts/ Disney releases lately. I say it seems, because apparently I can only look at them, as you won't let me purchase any of them - the checkout page doesn't display anything. Not that I feel inclined to purchase anything with all the issues I'm experiencing with your site and my account.

And my follow up to the support ticket I submitted goes unanswered for two days now.

Anyone at GOG still cares about anything else apart sales numbers?

Yes, I'm pissed off, because you're doing a very poor job.

EDIT: And before you blame any customisations I've made, I've tested the site with a fresh vanilla installation of Firefox on a fresh vanilla profile, and the site is still completely broken.
ouch

well , can't help, i use firefox too (latest stable release) , and the biggest issue i have atm is the login / join-in buttons in secure pages. Once they vanished, but when they updated the 'wave II' (i guess) ,those pages were broken again.

those buttons don't prevent me to download anything though (i re-downloaded omerta yestersay)

did you tried another browser ? (even a portable version)

i can't agree more with you , the site is more & more broken :'(
And will stay that way until Monday for sure. =\

I'm only getting the the login / join-in buttons in secure pages, and notifications are a bit wonky.
high rated
DyNaer: ouch

well , can't help, i use firefox too (latest stable release) , and the biggest issue i have atm is the login / join-in buttons in secure pages. Once they vanished, but when they updated the 'wave II' (i guess) ,those pages were broken again.

those buttons don't prevent me to download anything though (i re-downloaded omerta yestersay)

did you tried another browser ? (even a portable version)

i can't agree more with you , the site is more & more broken :'(
This was my own experience up until a few hours ago, but ever since the only thing I can do is browse the forum and post.

And yes, I've tried with the latest vanilla SWare Iron (Chrome fork) and it's exactly the same, as is with Pale Moon.
Good that you pointed this out, need to add it to my post, as I've linked GOG Support to it when I bumped my support ticket.

Tannath: And will stay that way until Monday for sure. =\

I'm only getting the the login / join-in buttons in secure pages, and notifications are a bit wonky.
Already mentioned my notifications issues in this post - still have them on top of everything else.
Tannath: ...
I'm having these same issues. (Using the latest MS Explorer).

I'm able to access all the games in the library and all other secure pages are functioning properly.
(except for the login / join buttons at the top).
Post edited January 24, 2015 by GhostwriterDoF
If this can help: exception made for the login/sign up buttons on https pages (wich started with the second part of the Star Wars releases), I started to have those problems when I checked the site today after 11:00 a.m. GMT.
Firek says that the problem should have been resolved now.
high rated
Thank goodness they have indeed.

EDIT: typo
Post edited January 25, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
I don't know if that's been submitted, but on my shelf with movies I see 'ALL GAMES' tab and I can search within 'all games' instead of 'movies'. I know, the first world problem, but still :-)
Attachments:
shelf.jpg (43 Kb)
zeffyr: I don't know if that's been submitted, but on my shelf with movies I see 'ALL GAMES' tab and I can search within 'all games' instead of 'movies'. I know, the first world problem, but still :-)
Good catch, I have that too. I just tested it and for me it does search in the right category (i.e., a movie search when in the movie tab will only yield a movie result), it's just the default name is the same for both games and movies. Well, like you said, first world problem.

For myself, I am more concerned with the persistent sign up or log in issue at the moment, but it'll get fixed in due time.