It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Why is it each and every title in that thread...

...actually no... I dont want to know!
Are you sure?...
LiefLayer: I can not change the votes of the games I already voted.
For example I gave 3 stars to the witcher as the port for mac was done with wineskin and then crashed ... has been updated and now works perfectly and I would give 5 stars. In addition to some games can happen wrong evaluation and change his mind later.
I just tested it and it works. You can do it in the game page, above the reviews.
Square Enix promo. ran its full course. But. people couldnt buy anything for at least the last five hours (and before any smartass says could have bought it earlier -- if the promo is listed to finish at x time.. people should bloody well be able to at least buy something during that time.
Niggles: Square Enix promo. ran its full course. But. people couldnt buy anything for at least the last five hours (and before any smartass says could have bought it earlier -- if the promo is listed to finish at x time.. people should bloody well be able to at least buy something during that time.
The same thing happened also with the Din's Curse promo that ended one hour to soon.
Post edited January 02, 2015 by Matruchus
LiefLayer: I can not change the votes of the games I already voted.
For example I gave 3 stars to the witcher as the port for mac was done with wineskin and then crashed ... has been updated and now works perfectly and I would give 5 stars. In addition to some games can happen wrong evaluation and change his mind later.
Tannath: I just tested it and it works. You can do it in the game page, above the reviews.
How.
If I have not done the review, it writes me next add now.
But if I've done nothing appears. I cannot edit
LiefLayer: If I have not done the review, it writes me next add now.
Check the outlined area in the attached image.
Attachments:
rating.jpg (243 Kb)
Grargar: Check the outlined area in the attached image.
I'm not an idiot... I just can't...
look the attach
Grargar: Check the outlined area in the attached image.
I can only do it for games that I haven't review yet... but I cannot edit my review.
Attachments:
Post edited January 02, 2015 by LiefLayer
LiefLayer: I'm not an idiot... I just can't...
look the attach
I look at it. Do you mean to tell me you can't click on, say, the 4th or 5th star of the "my rating" field? Have you tried doing so on other browsers?
Post edited January 02, 2015 by Grargar
LiefLayer: I'm not an idiot... I just can't...
look the attach
Grargar: I look at it. Do you mean to tell me you can't click on, say, the 4th or 5th star? Have you tried doing so on other browsers?
Yes I use safari and firefox. I cannot click on 4th or 5th star
LiefLayer: Yes I use safari and firefox. I cannot click on 4th or 5th star
And this happens only on games that you have reviewed? Does it happen on games that you have merely rated?
LiefLayer: Yes I use safari and firefox. I cannot click on 4th or 5th star
Grargar: And this happens only on games that you have reviewed? Does it happen on games that you have merely rated?
it happens only on games that I have reviewed.
I also try it on windows with firefox and internet explorer so it's not a browser problem
Post edited January 02, 2015 by LiefLayer
Niggles: Square Enix promo. ran its full course. But. people couldnt buy anything for at least the last five hours (and before any smartass says could have bought it earlier -- if the promo is listed to finish at x time.. people should bloody well be able to at least buy something during that time.
Matruchus: The same thing happened also with the Din's Curse promo that ended one hour to soon.
They should get it looked at. Customers miss out. But GOG also miss out on $$$$$$ those customers buying during the time promo is basically unusable by customer...
Tannath: I just tested it and it works. You can do it in the game page, above the reviews.
LiefLayer: How.
If I have not done the review, it writes me next add now.
I see. I haven't reviewed any game so I don't know...
Since we can attach images again I've edited my last feedback-post and attached the images for better understanding. So I hope... :)
Im noticing a few days now that notifications about replys from other gog members and other stuff are not working again similar to how it was in August after the whole website rewamp began.
Post edited January 06, 2015 by Matruchus