It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Chamb: -- Bringing back your avatar to the top menu.
moonshineshadow: Great, since that was always making me feel welcome when opening the gog website! If you now give us back a colorful gog logo I'll be completely happy ;-)
YES, better today than tomorrow! Please don't make the avatars round then (like these at the reviews), make them square-shaped with rounded corners, just like the gog.com logo.

-----------------------------------

And a little feedback for how the gamecards are arranged; look in the attachment.
I noticed that this concerns only games with a series, not the "loner" like Psychonauts or BG&E.
Make a consistent design standard for ALL gamecards.

Btw merry christmas to you all! ... and a happy new year! =)
Attachments:
Post edited January 05, 2015 by gamefood
Latest deal widget missing on the frontpage.

Can't attach picture of it since that also does not work.
Matruchus: Latest deal widget missing on the frontpage.

I wonder if the GOG staff works today.
Matruchus: Latest deal widget missing on the frontpage.

Grargar: I wonder if the GOG staff works today.
I don't know its a state holiday in my country (Independence Day). Don't know how it is in Poland though?

Edit: Yeah, I checked its a holiday in Poland - St. Stephen's Day.
Post edited December 26, 2014 by Matruchus
Grargar: I wonder if the GOG staff works today.
Chances are, they don't.

The front page looks too ugly now.
Post edited December 26, 2014 by vanchann
high rated
If you're still listening, is there any chance you address the issue mentioned here, but also elsewhere multiple times by now?
HypersomniacLive: If you're still listening, is there any chance you address the issue mentioned here, but also elsewhere multiple times by now?
Last time I heard of it, it was regarded as a "low-priority issue".
high rated
Grargar: Last time I heard of it, it was regarded as a "low-priority issue".
Can't say I'm surprised to hear this, seems to be the case of every other issue mentioned.

Though if what's been said here is accurate, GOG needs to reassess their priority list a.s.a.p. But they won't so long as we still make purchases, will they now?
Grargar: Last time I heard of it, it was regarded as a "low-priority issue".
HypersomniacLive: Can't say I'm surprised to hear this, seems to be the case of every other issue mentioned.

Though if what's been said here is accurate, GOG needs to reassess their priority list a.s.a.p. But they won't so long as we still make purchases, will they now?
I think they told us in their last Q&A twitch stream that its their online store and they can do with it what they wan't. So I'm not really surprised with any of this - its just the way they are going since the changes began.
Post edited December 28, 2014 by Matruchus
HypersomniacLive: Can't say I'm surprised to hear this, seems to be the case of every other issue mentioned.

Matruchus: I think they told us in their last Q&A twitch stream that its their online store and they can do with it what they wan't. So I'm not really surprised with any of this - its just the way they are going since the changes began.

It's a good way to chase us away eventually. Btw: STILL no image attaching possible...
Post edited December 29, 2014 by gamefood
Has anyone been experiencing any other weirdness with the "Add or edit your post" window (besides the inability to attach images)?

I've noticed a mild, but annoying, change to how the "[ quote ]" tags are laid out when replying to a comment using the "reply" button -- they used to be nested, but now they are all in-line, which is NOT awesome when you're replying to a post which itself had lots of quotes within quotes.

I would type out an example, but it'd just be 'reformatted' to remove spaces when I hit "post". Suffice it to say that anyone who's made very many posts in these forums, and has done so for more than just the last few weeks, should know what I'm talking about (unless it's a bug specific to me :| ). Hell, on one or two occasions, I've actually opted for simply not making a post, rather than wrestling with which parts of the now-harder-to-read prefab quote structure I could safely delete without orphaning a bunch of extraneous text.

I have heard that there are no plans to overhaul the forums anytime soon, and I can live with that; but it would be nice if some of the creeping horde of bugs could at least be squashed. (And if any of these oddities that people have been commenting on lately are not bugs, then some official explanations should be forthcoming.)
HunchBluntley: Has anyone been experiencing any other weirdness with the "Add or edit your post" window (besides the inability to attach images)?

I've noticed a mild, but annoying, change to how the "[ quote ]" tags are laid out when replying to a comment using the "reply" button -- they used to be nested, but now they are all in-line, which is NOT awesome when you're replying to a post which itself had lots of quotes within quotes.

I would type out an example, but it'd just be 'reformatted' to remove spaces when I hit "post". Suffice it to say that anyone who's made very many posts in these forums, and has done so for more than just the last few weeks, should know what I'm talking about (unless it's a bug specific to me :| ). Hell, on one or two occasions, I've actually opted for simply not making a post, rather than wrestling with which parts of the now-harder-to-read prefab quote structure I could safely delete without orphaning a bunch of extraneous text.

I have heard that there are no plans to overhaul the forums anytime soon, and I can live with that; but it would be nice if some of the creeping horde of bugs could at least be squashed. (And if any of these oddities that people have been commenting on lately are not bugs, then some official explanations should be forthcoming.)
The problem you describe appeared one week ago and along with it, the "attach" image feature stopped working. Part of me can't help but feel that ever since the redesign, the GOG staff has been terribly busy with anything other than the GOG site itself.
I can not change the votes of the games I already voted.
For example I gave 3 stars to the witcher as the port for mac was done with wineskin and then crashed ... has been updated and now works perfectly and I would give 5 stars. In addition to some games can happen wrong evaluation and change his mind later.
Just noticed when replying to a comment in another thread that the issue with how quoted text was laid out when using the "reply" function seems to be resolved, so I figured I'd try uploading a random attachment to see if that's fixed, too...

EDIT:
Grargar:
gamefood:
Matruchus:
...Hooray! Attachments work! (I apologize if this is old news. :) )
Attachments:
Post edited January 01, 2015 by HunchBluntley
HunchBluntley: Just noticed when replying to a comment in another thread that the issue with how quoted text was laid out when using the "reply" function seems to be resolved, so I figured I'd try uploading a random attachment to see if that's fixed, too...
Why is it each and every title in that thread...

...actually no... I dont want to know!