It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HunchBluntley: I also agree with him(?) agreeing with me, and I agree with you agreeing with him agreeing with me. We all can agree that it's great to agree! =D
gamefood: Agreed! Agree-agree! (lame I know xD)
Hey Hunchy I just saw I misspelled your name up there, sorry for that and have just corrected it. =)
I had not even noticed. :) As long as you didn't misspell it as "A$$Faecey" or something similar, I am a content moose-man.
HunchBluntley: I also agree with him(?)...
Please do not allow yourself to be confused by the sight of my strikingly beautiful organza dress my dear mööse man. Beneath it I'm all lumberjack.
Chamb:
Sachys: Can we also have pie and beer?
And money, send us some dough. Failing that more good old games will do. Thanks for the hard work guys!
Post edited December 17, 2014 by ScotchMonkey
I already made a post on this subject, but someone also suggested writing my comment in here.

GOG.com really needs to provide an icon alternative. The circle icons are horrible.
Probably nothing, but I thought it was kinda interesting.
Are things getting kind of weird in this thread for anyone else?

First time I've seen something like that on GOG.
Screenshot for reference.
Attachments:
Aemenyn: Probably nothing, but I thought it was kinda interesting.

I'm getting some weirdness - post 5 don't privide a link and the edit shows across the screen (the far-most right). Rest seems fine.

It looks as though the http://www.gog.com/forum/general/any_metroidvania/post31 bug has struck again.

It's not nearly as bad for me (some 10 hours after your post) as in your screenshot, but I am experiencing some weirdness in that thread, namely: misaligned posts, page footer & the previously mentioned "Post edited..." notice; wrong-sized text; and the mouseover options (post number, options to reply to/rate post) not appearing for a stretch of about one-and-a-half posts.

Who feels like starting a rumor that someone died in that thread, and now it's haunted?
deleted

edit:
I managed to reproduce the bug Aemenyn mentions here:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/we_are_listening_to_your_feedback/post515

Then I decided it wasn't a good idea to mess up this thread.
Post edited December 17, 2014 by grimwerk
HunchBluntley: someone died in that thread, and now it's haunted?
grimwerk: I managed to reproduce the bug
RIP grimwerk, it was nice to know you :(
One small issue.

I would recommend that reviews for games in french language are moved to the french version of gog, cause they aren't usable to the majority of people who don't speak french and get downvoted cause of it.

Edit: Also forgot to ask. When is the coming soon list for coming games coming?
Post edited December 18, 2014 by Matruchus
Matruchus: [...] Also forgot to ask. When is the coming soon list for coming games coming?
Soon.
Ever since some days ago, I have been unable to attach images using the forum function.
Post edited December 23, 2014 by Grargar
Matruchus: Edit: Also forgot to ask. When is the coming soon list for coming games coming?
When it's been included in the coming soon list for coming announcements.
Post edited December 25, 2014 by Lemon_Curry
Chamb: -- Bringing back your avatar to the top menu.
moonshineshadow: Great, since that was always making me feel welcome when opening the gog website! If you now give us back a colorful gog logo I'll be completely happy ;-)
100% agree I miss your colorfull logo top... the store now it seems lifeless. if you can return it, now on a colorfull transparent logo will be perfect!!