It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GOG, I know you already did some "improvements" regarding the marking of owned games, but the current state on the bestsellers list and when browsing the catalog is far from optimal. It takes a lot of time and concentration to filter out the owned/not owned games. You stated somewhere that it would be distracting if owned games where too prominently marked, but this would actually help to distinguish the rest from them.
I think I have written about this some time ago, but I'll report it again since it's still happening. Changing the title of GOGmixes is not working. Also, titles that have not yet fully available (Alien vs Predator, The Witcher 3, etc.) can be added to GOGmixes but don't have the option to be moved up/down or removed from them.
Post edited November 14, 2014 by Tannath
Speaking of titles that are not yet available, it is good that you disabled the ability to create reviews for games which haven't yet been released here, but which have a game page (pre-orders and such); now you should follow through and disable the ability to rate such games too, and probably wipe any existing ratings for such as-yet-unreleased games. It makes no goddamn sense for, say, The Witcher III to have any rating, let alone five stars (as much as CDP might like the advance enthusiasm :) ).

Also, the ability to not only edit reviews, but to alter (or delete) ratings for games, and to "un-vote for" things voted for in the community wishlist sections, would be welcomed by many.
I would hope it's something you're working on -- or at least thinking about -- for Galaxy, but having a page in each user's profile where she has the ability to see every wish she's voted for (and the ability to "un-vote" right there), the rating for every game she's rated (and the ability to re-rate or "un-rate" it right there), and which games she has reviewed -- and when -- would be a great boon to a lot of GOGnards™.
^ Exactly that what HunchBluntley wrote in the first passage. I also realized this and wanted to give feedback but forgot it.
Same opinion from me: If it isn't yet released, then there mustn't be any reviews or ratings (or bugs ;P)
So far I'm happy progress is once again being made here at gog, but I would like the current forum rating system to be looked at.

As it stands, anyone can anonymously harass others by down-voting for no reason. (just as bad as downvoting someones opinion that isn't the popular view point)

Yes, some of those low rated posts are clearly abussively down rated.

If gog would like suggestions on how to rework/change it, there are several ways I can think of.
a) make it you have to type in a reason for your up/down vote (ala text input box dropdown/pop up requirement)
b) let people know who votes on their posts (viewable in profile somewhere I suppose)
c) get rid of the voting system all together (more drastic)

Ah, cyberbullying... can we never escape you.
It would be nice if gog would log out of paypal after I buy a game on gog since the connection stays active after the payment has been finalised.
Several installers were updated prior to the launch of the French version of GOG, but in (at least) 4 cases there were patches for the old installers that are still available today. I have no idea if they are still needed with the new installers, or if they can be installed on top of them. So they are either unnecessary or need to be adjusted to the version of the new installer.

They are:
- Imperial Glory (Current installer: 2.1.0.9, "old" patch still available: 2.0.1.8)
- Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded (Current installer: 2.1.0.11, "old" patch still available: 2.0.2.7)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (Current installer: 2.1.0.7, "old" patch still available: 2.1.0.6)
- Trine (Current installer: 2.1.0.5, "old" patch still available: 2.0.2.5)
Post edited April 16, 2015 by Tannath
Chamb: *snip*
Another bug: You can't manually sort the movie section. Drag and Drop doesn't work (unlike the game section where it's no problem).

No big deal at the moment (I just own six movies), but it will become annoying when the movie section grows.
Matruchus: It would be nice if gog would log out of paypal after I buy a game on gog since the connection stays active after the payment has been finalised.
Yup.
An option to be able to mark as "played or to be played" in the game library section

thanks for your hard work
One feature I'd really love to see is the MD5 hash for each file, especially the very large ones such as the Linux versions of Witcher 2 and Wasteland 2.

Thanks for the great work. :)
Post edited November 16, 2014 by Ganni1987
Chamb: zap
Bug: http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/update_dosbox_and_scummvm_games_to_latest_versions#comment_row_7381

Linking a specific comment is not a good idea anymore, the top of the page is not loading.
high rated
The currency choice seems to no longer be cookie based - every time I close and reopen the front page the currency has reverted to EURO, even though I switch it to USD every single time. Makes me think it's IP based now.

Not good, GOG, not good at all.
HypersomniacLive: The currency choice seems to no longer be cookie based - every time I close and reopen the front page the currency has reverted to EURO, even though I switch it to USD every single time. Makes me think it's IP based now.

It they made it IP base they have thoughtfully excluded Swiss from the Euro-Zone since I still have USD as currency. But honestly I suspect it is just another bug/glitch with the forum, since there are a lot of strange things going on at the moment.
HypersomniacLive: The currency choice seems to no longer be cookie based - every time I close and reopen the front page the currency has reverted to EURO, even though I switch it to USD every single time. Makes me think it's IP based now.

I am not seeing this here (Denmark, admittedly also outside the eurozone), and my sale tracker script can still grab all of the currency combinations (which is done through cookies). My browser is also still using USD (which I set it to).
Post edited November 18, 2014 by Pidgeot