It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pajama: chances are though they actually PAID their web designer to do it. I doubt that happens at GOG looking at the 'new' design! :)
Lifthrasil: Yes, this new design was probably the job of some poor intern under a lot of time pressure and with not a lot of experience. :-)
Or IF it really was a professional designer, he wasn't worth his money and whatever GOG paid for this was a waste.
Yep
Post edited September 23, 2014 by Klumpen0815
I would REALLY like to see this implemented:

http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/filter_games_in_library_by_platform

I mean, is for sure an easy change, and should've been added as soon as a second platform was introduced. I don't have a Mac but I do use Linux quite often, and it's quite annoying to have to check game by game to see if a linux port is now available, since there are no notifications of this. For example, I just realized that the linux port of The Witcher 2 is now available here.
TheScorpion: I would REALLY like to see this implemented:

I mean, is for sure an easy change, and should've been added as soon as a second platform was introduced. I don't have a Mac but I do use Linux quite often, and it's quite annoying to have to check game by game to see if a linux port is now available, since there are no notifications of this. For example, I just realized that the linux port of The Witcher 2 is now available here.
Type "linux" without quotes in the search bar and it will filter everything out that doesn't have a Linux version :)
TheScorpion: I would REALLY like to see this implemented:

JudasIscariot: Type "linux" without quotes in the search bar and it will filter everything out that doesn't have a Linux version :)
Oh that's quite handy! Thanks. But I still believe there should be more filter options there...
JudasIscariot: Type "linux" without quotes in the search bar and it will filter everything out that doesn't have a Linux version :)
TheScorpion: Oh that's quite handy! Thanks. But I still believe there should be more filter options there...
All I can say is keep leaving feedback in this thread so if you have specific filtering options you'd like to see, let us know :)
JudasIscariot: All I can say is keep leaving feedback in this thread so if you have specific filtering options you'd like to see, let us know :)
"Regionally prized"
As someone (I think it was Iamsinistar) already mentioned a logo for this would be neat, because I don't want to support regional pricing by giving those companies money for it.
Post edited September 23, 2014 by Klumpen0815
Klumpen0815: "Regionally prized"
As someone (I think it was Iamsinistar) already mentioned a logo for this would be neat, because I don't want to support regional pricing by giving those companies money for it.
+1. And if you want to make it appear as positive nevertheless, call that label "fair regional pricing" or wathever, but I agree with Klumpen0815 : I'd like to be able to filter the regionally priced items.
JudasIscariot: All I can say is keep leaving feedback in this thread so if you have specific filtering options you'd like to see, let us know :)
I would also like to have an option to exclude regionally priced games through filtering options.

The other thing I would like to see is that you fix the website so that its actually usuable on android tablets in android browser login is not possible at all. On chrome its possible to login but not logout. When clicking on account it automatically throws me in to my library without any other option choosable - they are there when the menu opens but they don't work. The pages still don't pan out correctly. Just fix it please. What's the point of having a mobile based website when it does not work on mobile devices.
Post edited September 23, 2014 by Matruchus
Matruchus: I would also like to have an option to exclude regionally priced games through filtering options.
Added to wishlist : http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/filter_ability_to_filter_regionally_priced_fair_priced_games
Matruchus: I would also like to have an option to exclude regionally priced games through filtering options.
Phc7006: Added to wishlist : http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/filter_ability_to_filter_regionally_priced_fair_priced_games
Voted, thanks :)
Me too :)

TheScorpion: :snip:
I would be glad about the filter "games about smashing the capitalistic swine system" ... and would be curious if and when, which games would be left. Hehe "left"... what a great unintended pun. xD

IAmSinistar: Just came across this site in my game research and noticed how the top nagivation works. Scroll down there for full effect.

How cool if the GOG nagivation used a technique like this. Full size for branding purposed initially, then space-saving once the user starts looking around.
+1

@gog: Can I split the "+1"-donation anyhow? Like Humble-Bundle style?
Then IAmSinistar gets the one half for mentioning it and Starbreeze the other for making a pretty awesome topbar...
Really, I could do this for hours; scroll up, scroll down, scroll up scroll down, scroll up *Hello Homer!*, scroll down ... this and my red wine is entertainment enough; pfffr who needs games?! ;)P
Post edited September 23, 2014 by gamefood
Ironically, Steam has now added GOG's previous convenient screenshot-viewing feature that GOG now lacks.
^ That is true.
Bring back the screenshot viewer of the old GOG.
Game forum titles aren't consistent--- I preordered The Vanishing of Ethan Carter and found out that the game forum isn't "The Vanishing of Ethan Carter" but "Vanishing of Ethan Carter, The". "The Witcher", "The Incredible Machine", and the forums for every other game I have whose official titles start with "The" are alphabetized under T. If you're going to change the pattern, then change all the others as well. :)
Recently I sent in a Suggestion to GOG (with encouragement from Judas) suggesting a globe icon for games with One-World Pricing. This would make detecting them easier on customers, and also act as a kind of "badge of honour" for games, adding incentive to the negotiations when trying to work out a deal with the publisher.