It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Chamb: -- Now the number of products in your collection will always be visible.
Teh awesome!
Chamb: Quick updated guys, regarding My Account section:
-- Fixed issue with opening details between products placed on different shelf rows.
-- Fixed issue with "Hide game" changing to "Hide movie" after clicking.
-- Now the number of products in your collection will always be visible.
-- Now all the gift codes are visible in the "Gifts" tab.

I'm also not sure if you are aware of that (we kinda added it silently a while back), but you can filter out all you Mac or Linux games by simply typing "mac" or "linux" in the search field on My Account.
Nice, the game counter is back. :) And the "linux" search is a good addition too. Thank you!
high rated
-- Fixed issue with opening details between products placed on different shelf rows.
-- Fixed issue with "Hide game" changing to "Hide movie" after clicking.
-- Now all the gift codes are visible in the "Gifts" tab.

I'm also not sure if you are aware of that (we kinda added it silently a while back), but you can filter out all you Mac or Linux games by simply typing "mac" or "linux" in the search field on My Account.
Thanks for the update.

Any chance of fixing the issue with details opening whenever moving games around in Manual Mode in a timely fashion?
It's annoying as it causes the flags to disappear, and I have to keep notes on which games/ updates I haven't yet downloaded.
HypersomniacLive: [...] Any chance of fixing the issue with details opening whenever moving games around in Manual Mode in a timely fashion? [...]
Can you tell me on what browser (name, version) this problem appears? I've tested the shelf carefully on Chrome and I can't recreate this issue.
Post edited September 19, 2014 by Chamb
mrking58: Listen to this bit of feedback.

WE WANT THE OLD GOG LOGO BACK!!!!!

shame gog is deaf to logo feedback
Just install barefoot essentials and choose new and colorfoul navigation bar and you get the new logo coloured green yellow with the new navigation bar or you can go for the old navigation bar + old logo like I did :) The choice is yours. Don't expect from them to make the logo colorfoul or anything else since that is the easiest thing to do on a website and they could have done it in a matter of seconds if they wanted that.
Post edited September 19, 2014 by Matruchus

Hey, just noticed that!
Nice!
:o)
I did find a small workaround for the old GoG logo. Just click the Community tab at the top of the screen. You can see the old logo right next to "General Discussion". Is it sad I did this and stared at it for a couple minutes in fond memory?

And thank you GoG, I've had to keep at least one updated game unopened for months now to keep seeing my counter. Happy days!
Post edited September 19, 2014 by RWarehall
RWarehall: Is it sad I did this and stared at it for a couple minutes in fond memory?
Nope! Not at all.
Do we have any solid release date for GOG Galaxy?

It's really bad when we are kept in the dark regarding this, without any information on it's progress
high rated
Chamb: Can you tell me on what browser (name, version) this problem appears? I've tested the shelf carefully on Chrome and I can't recreate this issue.
I'm on the latest Pale Moon [24.7.2 (x86)], but it also happens on my testing Firefox (portable) [32.0.2].

I find it concerning that your reply states that you've tested it 'carefully on Chrome" - please, don't assume that everyone uses Chrome, i.e. extend your tests to other popular browsers and don't set up (optimise?) your site with Chrome users in mind.

Thanks.
HypersomniacLive: I'm on the latest Pale Moon [24.7.2 (x86)], but it also happens on my testing Firefox (portable) [32.0.2].
Thanks.

HypersomniacLive: I find it concerning that your reply states that you've tested it 'carefully on Chrome" - please, don't assume that everyone uses Chrome, i.e. extend your tests to other popular browsers and don't set up (optimise?) your site with Chrome users in mind.
Of course we are not testing / optimizing the site only with Chrome in mind - but I see how my posts might give that impression. ;)

HypersomniacLive: I'm on the latest Pale Moon [24.7.2 (x86)], but it also happens on my testing Firefox (portable) [32.0.2].
Ah, on what OS (again name an version please ;)).
Post edited September 19, 2014 by Chamb
Good stuff, thanks Chamb and the team!

Chamb: -- Now all the gift codes are visible in the "Gifts" tab.
Is it possible to instate a feature here where one can either temporarily hide the redeemed codes, or sort the list so that unredeemed come to the top? That would be very handy for long lists.

Thanks again!
high rated
Chamb: Thanks.

Of course we are not testing / optimizing the site only with Chrome in mind - but I see how my posts might give that impression. ;)

[...]
That's why I phrased my reply the way I did.
Though I can't help but wonder how come the issues that pop-up on Gecko based browsers exceed in both frequency and number the ones on Chrome - are all GOG staffers exclusively Chrome users? ;-P

Chamb: [...]

Ah, on what OS (again name an version please ;)).
Both on Win7 64bit (laptop) and Win XP 32bit (retro desktop ;-P).

Thanks for looking into this. :-)
I'd like the option back to read "most recent reviews".
I would like back the option to read older news in the headlines then 8th september. News are now only visible for cca. 10 days - what about the gog users that don't come daily on gog to see what was happening or what was released ?
Post edited September 19, 2014 by Matruchus