It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cheers GOG team. Thanks for listening.
Chamb: -- Our biggest next step is the brand new My Account section.
I just hope "brand new" doesn't mean "grey".

Otherwise, thanks for the post.
Chamb: Issues solved:
-- Missing gift codes / problems with gift codes after launch.
Today the list of redeemed gifts is back in my account, which is great, but the earliest entry is from February 2012. What about my gifts from 2011?
high rated
We've just introduced a fix, and all gift codes (redeemed or not, old or new) should be visible on My Account again. We did few checks, but I would appreciate if you guys could confirm that. :)
Chamb: We've just introduced a fix, and all gift codes (redeemed or not, old or new) should be visible on My Account again. We did few checks, but I would appreciate if you guys could confirm that. :)
Thanks. My gifts are back. It seems to be working.

But I have a question (apart from the obvious: when will the grey go away): There used to be a search mask directly accessible from any page (including the forum). It was very practical for checking whether I had a certain game when it went on sale. Now it is only accessible from the 'search' page itself, where it is kind of pointless, and the button that used to open the search mask now takes me to the search page. Which takes some time to load due to GOGs overall decreased loading speed since the new design.
Would it be possible to bring the search mask back? I'll attach a screenshot of the search screen with the mask opened in the top right corner, to make clear what I am referring to.
Attachments:
Chamb: We've just introduced a fix, and all gift codes (redeemed or not, old or new) should be visible on My Account again. We did few checks, but I would appreciate if you guys could confirm that. :)
Is there a reason why you guys haven't commented on the overall grey theme that has infected the site? :P
When's the forum software going to be improved?

If anything on the site needed to change, it was that.

Also, please go back to the old logo; the new one is distasteful, if you can even spot it in the first place. (Yes, another "everything is grey" comment.)
Post edited September 16, 2014 by Blind.250
Niggles: Is there a reason why you guys haven't commented on the overall grey theme that has infected the site? :P
Probably hesitating to not hurt the depressive designer that did this to express himself?
Please guys, can't you hear this dudes cry for help? It's all over the place. Help him!
Post edited September 16, 2014 by Klumpen0815
I'm still missing the pre-2012 gifts.
Chamb: -- Inability to change email / password from My Account section. We are working on this issue, it's one of our top priorities right now, and it should be ready within a month.
Wishbone: A month?!? Was it coded in obfuscated Prolog, and the guy who did it left the company? How can such an important issue, "one of your top priorities", take a month to fix? How badly could it be broken?
Don't be silly they did the website in a combination of Brainfuck, Unlambda, Whitespace and 68K Machine code running in an emulator. Duh :P
This sounds great and I'm very very grateful, but what about the forums?!?!
high rated
When you do an update, reduce the number of issues, rather than increase them.

When you need to have a loading screen for a simple log-in form, you've done it wrong.
jcoa: Will the Gog Wallet include gog cards you can buy at Best Buy, or will this just apply to already existing payment methods?
GOG cards....never heard of those....Do they exist or is this a request/idea (if so, I like it!)

edit - and I do appreciate the changes/fixes that have been showing up. I liked the old set-up, but this is getting better. Looking forward to GALAXY!!!
Post edited September 16, 2014 by Russonc
Leroux: I'm still missing the pre-2012 gifts.
Same here. I am not sure if I made any gifts in 2011, but I doubt it's a coincidence that the list starts in the same year for two o more people.
I just noticed that when I purchase a game, the associated forum is no longer automatically added to the favorited list on my Community page. I actually liked this feature and would be happy to have it back. (Though I guess some people might prefer having to opt-in rather than opt-out.)