It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

In my "games library", I want to be able to use the box art, rather than the game cards, and display all of my games on one page. If not on the site, itself, then at least in Galaxy. You guys still get box art for all the games that come out, and it looks worlds better than the cards. It's one of those little things that would make building a collection on GOG feel more special.
TheScorpion: Can someone tell me why I can't see my user menu on the page anywhere? I can't find my library or anything like that. What's going on?

edit: I just found that I do see it on Edge, but no on Chrome... major bug?
Not sure what you mean by "User menu". What's the url of the page you're trying to look at please?

Usually it;s a good idea if you reference a specific webpage to give the url so folks all know what you;re looking at.
Post edited January 20, 2018 by drmike
high rated
Chacranajxy: Hi,

In my "games library", I want to be able to use the box art, rather than the game cards, and display all of my games on one page. If not on the site, itself, then at least in Galaxy. You guys still get box art for all the games that come out, and it looks worlds better than the cards. It's one of those little things that would make building a collection on GOG feel more special.
GOG scrapped that when they introduced the NAS with no intention of ever bringing it back. If you're comfortable installing userscripts, you could install adaliabooks' Adalia Fundamentals which restores the old game shelf (wood and black), the old box art, and has an option to display all your games in a single page. And it also provides an option to manually sort your collection, if you're into it.
deleted
TheScorpion: Can someone tell me why I can't see my user menu on the page anywhere? I can't find my library or anything like that. What's going on?

edit: I just found that I do see it on Edge, but no on Chrome... major bug?
drmike: Not sure what you mean by "User menu". What's the url of the page you're trying to look at please?

Usually it;s a good idea if you reference a specific webpage to give the url so folks all know what you;re looking at.
I meant gog.com main page. For some reason the menu in the top bar with my user name was not visible. I even tried reloading the page and re opening chrome. But that was yesterday, and today I do see it. Very strange
TheScorpion: I meant gog.com main page. For some reason the menu in the top bar with my user name was not visible. I even tried reloading the page and re opening chrome. But that was yesterday, and today I do see it. Very strange
Was it only on the front page, or also on forum pages?
Chamb: Once again, we want to reassure you that we have read all of your feedback and suggestions. Even if we're not always able to answer every single post or every single wish, we appreciate your help in making GOG.com even better. :)
Some suggestions:

- It's kind of weird that there are two "friends" sections now. You should remove: https://www.gog.com/account/friends and incorpate the few features it has into the friends tab of the profile feature. Then change "Manage Friends" to link to that.

- Any time you are showing a profile name or picture there should be a link to said users profile. On both Galaxy and the website there are plenty of places (like the navbar dropdown of online users) were accounts are shown with no way to access the users profile directly.

- A button link to a users wishlist should be shown on said users profile. Should also be disabled or enabled depending on users privacy settings. Actually you should probably just incorporate the wish list into the profile itself, so you would have "Activity Feed", "Profile", "Games", "Friends", and then the "Wishlist".

- Allow more than pictures to be uploaded to activity feed. Short videos and gifs, etc wouid also be nice. Might want to add a report button also because this is ripe for abuse.

- Add a way to comment on users post / activity in the "activity feed". What is the point if we can't socialize with them directly?

That's all for now.
Post edited April 25, 2018 by BKGaming
Hi!

I just signed up for an account. Got a prepared Welcome-Deal page with some games on sale. I only joined though for one game, that doesn't happen to be on the welcome deal list).

I joined GOG to wishlist it to get notified if there's a deal on it in the near future.

As a welcome-deal, It would've been way more welcome if I could've gotten a deal on a game of my choosing instead of ones that were selected for me. With no account history as well, it's doubtful these deals that are being "prepared" for new users will be relevant enough anyway.

Anyway, just googled "GOG feedback", this came up and thought I'd share - perhaps some may agree or GOG may see some sense or opportunity to make a "first purchase" deal that's completely relevant. In any case: just wanted to share. Thanks.
low rated
deleted
low rated
1stM8: Hi!

I just signed up for an account. Got a prepared Welcome-Deal page with some games on sale. I only joined though for one game, that doesn't happen to be on the welcome deal list).

I joined GOG to wishlist it to get notified if there's a deal on it in the near future.

As a welcome-deal, It would've been way more welcome if I could've gotten a deal on a game of my choosing instead of ones that were selected for me. With no account history as well, it's doubtful these deals that are being "prepared" for new users will be relevant enough anyway.

Anyway, just googled "GOG feedback", this came up and thought I'd share - perhaps some may agree or GOG may see some sense or opportunity to make a "first purchase" deal that's completely relevant. In any case: just wanted to share. Thanks.
what is the game?
tinyE: what is the game?
GWENT, probably.
Fairfox: wait wut

imma nu user
gif
Okay, totally called for, touché ;P But still wanted to share the impression that gave me.
Even if I worded it like a retarded spongebob :))
tinyE: what is the game?
zeogold: GWENT, probably.
No, not GWENT xD

Hey, at least I went balls to the wall with joining the forum and participating so I'm proud of myself for that :))

The game I'm after atm is actually Divinity Original Sin 2 :)

And since the Definitive edition is soon to be released, I thought I'd sign up here as well as on steam to see what deal they might give on it ^_^
Post edited August 13, 2018 by 1stM8
Welcome. We're all mad here.

So please have a cup of tea and sit down. You're going to feel right at home in a short while and it hurts only a little.
toxicTom: Welcome. We're all mad here.

So please have a cup of tea and sit down. You're going to feel right at home in a short while and it hurts only a little.
Aww! Why thank you toxicTom :3

No worries: Truth be told, it just wouldn't feel right without a little bit of pain...it's the internet after all ;P

OMG I was just about to make some lube joke when I read that your title on here is "Big Daddy" :)) Guess I'm skipping that one after all =)) Thanks for the warm welcome though! ^_^
toxicTom: Welcome. We're all mad here.

1stM8: Aww! Why thank you toxicTom :3

No worries: Truth be told, it just wouldn't feel right without a little bit of pain...it's the internet after all ;P

OMG I was just about to make some lube joke when I read that your title on here is "Big Daddy" :)) Guess I'm skipping that one after all =)) Thanks for the warm welcome though! ^_^
There's some occasional drama here and there but it's not terrible
welcome to the forums