It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
gamefood: This info is somehow lost everytime, and that's frustrating
Because:

1. You're deleting the cookie, check your whitelist again and make sure all GoG cookies are retained.

Or

2. You're signing in from a different device, so it will email you a confirmation code as a security feature.
gamefood: This info is somehow lost everytime, and that's frustrating
Kleetus: Because:

1. You're deleting the cookie, check your whitelist again and make sure all GoG cookies are retained.
Which one includes the "Home" info? And how to stop Firefox to delete this or that one (if it's the case) if others aren't deleted? I only can whitelist domain names not cookie names...
low rated
gamefood: .
If it's sending you a four digit code, as far as I'm aware it only does that if you try to sign in from a device you don't regularly use.

It's a security feature to prevent someone stealing your details and logging on.

If it's just asking you for login details, then it's cookie related.
phaolo: Can't you stay logged in? Mybe you're cleaning all the cookies on close.
I've never received a request so far.
gamefood: You mean "stay logged in" like "never log out"? I wouldn't feel comfortable to do that :/
Cookies gonna be deleted on closing that's right BUT GOG is on the white list and there are GOG-cookies left but anyhow not the needed info that I'm home. This info is somehow lost everytime, and that's frustrating :(
Try to add login.gog.com to your whitelist maybe? :)
high rated
Johny.: Yes, you can hope. ;)

Just joking. It will get fixed. I hope sooner than later. [...]
Now that all the big sales are behind us, any chance this gets fixed before the year's out?
high rated
If anyone's still listening - the design of the chat contacts list sucks.

It appears that there's a limit to the total number of users in one's contact list, and people fall off of it as new ones get added. And then you have to go hunting for a post of them to contact them, and add them back.

This is ridiculous, especially since one gets added by simply clicking on the "Start conversation" link, even if they never speak a word to you; I've got a good number of such "contacts" in my list.
In the old PM system this was not the case, but what did GOG keep this functionality when designing/introducing the NAS? No, because hey, why keep something that worked well?

Annoyed and disappointed.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: If anyone's still listening - the design of the chat contacts list sucks.

It appears that there's a limit to the total number of users in one's contact list, and people fall off of it as new ones get added. And then you have to go hunting for a post of them to contact them, and add them back.
Yep. Really annoying limit. It is 200 conversations/contacts by the way. I doubt they'll ever fix it. I complained about it ages ago and the only answer was that it is a design choice blablabla.
high rated
moonshineshadow: Yep. Really annoying limit. It is 200 conversations/contacts by the way. I doubt they'll ever fix it. I complained about it ages ago and the only answer was that it is a design choice blablabla.
What purpose does allowing people to get added to another's contact list by simply clicking that link, not say a single word, yet take up one slot and kick off others with whom one had conversations serve?

It's an utterly poor design choice with no regard to the user experience. I have to send GOG a message to thank them.
moonshineshadow: Yep. Really annoying limit. It is 200 conversations/contacts by the way. I doubt they'll ever fix it. I complained about it ages ago and the only answer was that it is a design choice blablabla.
HypersomniacLive: What purpose does allowing people to get added to another's contact list by simply clicking that link, not say a single word, yet take up one slot and kick off others with whom one had conversations serve?

It's an utterly poor design choice with no regard to the user experience. I have to send GOG a message to thank them.
Seriously, if that's the case and they really need to enforce a limit, they need to allow the option to at least remove unwanted users from the list so you can keep those you care most about. And I don't mean "Block user" if that even works the same way...
Dear Santa GOG,

I would like to have a way to check MD5 Checksums of game installers without having to download them twice. I may seem a little paranoid but those few times I downloaded a corrupted installer have led me to double check every installer,

Humble Bundle has had this for a few years, something similar would be just perfect.
RWarehall: Seriously, if that's the case and they really need to enforce a limit, they need to allow the option to at least remove unwanted users from the list so you can keep those you care most about. And I don't mean "Block user" if that even works the same way...
Oh trust me that is exactly how it works. It was so much fun when I was still doing the CGA and had tons of people in my contact list. I constantly lost people from there and had to find them again via the forum or the friend search... And yes, if someone opens a converstion with you and not even writes something that persons still appears in your list and kicks someone off if you have reached the 200 limit.
Ganni1987: I would like to have a way to check MD5 Checksums of game installers without having to download them twice. I may seem a little paranoid but those few times I downloaded a corrupted installer have led me to double check every installer,
I just finished doing an MD5 sum check on all my games. Assuming none are corrupted.. Although having it supported by GoG would be preferred.

http://rtcvb32.herobo.com/zips/game_hashes.md5
Ganni1987: I would like to have a way to check MD5 Checksums of game installers without having to download them twice. I may seem a little paranoid but those few times I downloaded a corrupted installer have led me to double check every installer,
rtcvb32: I just finished doing an MD5 sum check on all my games. Assuming none are corrupted.. Although having it supported by GoG would be preferred.

Thanks that will come in handy :-)
rtcvb32: I just finished doing an MD5 sum check on all my games. Assuming none are corrupted.. Although having it supported by GoG would be preferred.

Ganni1987: Thanks that will come in handy :-)
If I knew I'd be doing this, I'd have probably started way back when and gotten a LOT more MD5 sums from different older versions of whatever games I had, including patches.

As mentioned zips, manuals, wallpapers, etc are not included. Because I use some tools to improve compression which makes them not match, while the installers/exe's I can't touch, so they are safe.

If need be I could also include MD5's for humble bundle games, although they don't notify me when they update so it's whatever version I happen to have on hand which isn't necessarily helpful; while the current list SHOULD be all the up-to-date games, except when there's duplicates (like fez, or Ring Runner).
high rated
RWarehall: Seriously, if that's the case and they really need to enforce a limit, they need to allow the option to at least remove unwanted users from the list so you can keep those you care most about. And I don't mean "Block user" if that even works the same way...
I guess that when "Start Conversation" equals to "Get yourself added to another's contact list, even if you don't say anything to them", then they really need to enforce a limit.

There is absolutely no way to remove anyone from your contacts list - ironic, isn't it? Random people can add themselves, but you have no control over who is, and stays in your list. But hey, why would you want/need it? GOG's design choice is taking care of things!

And "Block User" does not remove them from one's contact list either, they're just placed at the very bottom of it, until kicked off by someone else adding themselves at the top.

As I said, it's a terribly poor design choice; it boggles the mind that someone had this brilliant idea, more so that it got the seal of approval.