I'm just curious to what it was in Obsidian games you enjoyed so much: Was it the terrible camera and bugs in Nwn2? The unfinished nature of KOTOR2? The unbalanced gunplay, broken stealth and borderline retarded AI in Alpha Protocol? Bugs, glitches and broken gameplay elements in New Vegas? The abhorrent co-op and muddy graphics of DS3? I would love to know.
1. NWN 2 camera may indeed be a bit annoying, if you've only played 2d isometric games before. Amongst 3d games, with zoomable camera it's not particularily better or worse than standard (other NWN engine stuff, Drakensangs etc.). As for bugs, i didn't have any showstoppers or even major glitches with any of the games. I've only played Mask of the Betrayer more than once though.
2. Almost all the games ever made have cut content. News at eleven.
3. Can't comment on the gunplay, because i played most of the game using stealth route. How exactly was stealth broken? It was your typical clumsy unreal engine stealth a la Deus Ex, Batman games etc. Nothing spectacular, but certainly got its job done. The AI wasn't really better or worse than any other current or recent titles.
4. New Vegas wasn't really buggier than Fallout 3. They're quite close, with many of the glitches being typical gamebryo retardation seen from Morrowind to Skyrim. Also, as was pointed out QA is publishers responsibility. In every other imaginable way New Vegas was far superior to Fallout 3.
5. I don't give a rats ass about co-op. What i do care about, is that Obsidian managed to give some colour and lore background to the stalest fantasy setting this side of Eragon. Unlike its predeccessors the game has some light C&C and even challenge. The first game played itself for crying out loud.