It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Now available for free and DRM free for the next ~14 days.
Link here.

Scroll down the page, look for
"
FREE and DRM-FREE!

Space Pilgrim Episode 1 and Pony Island
It's true! Not only are these games DRM-free, they're free for you too. Just enter your email address and we'll send you Space Pilgrim Episode 1 and Pony Island right now!
"
Wish it was on gog since I refuse to use steam. Too bad. Already played the game in a friends house but was willing to pay for it since we spent all the night playing it.
PescadorGama: Wish it was on gog since I refuse to use steam. Too bad. Already played the game in a friends house but was willing to pay for it since we spent all the night playing it.
You don't have to use Steam, you can download it directly off Humble. The guy directly above you even gave us a link.
Post edited August 09, 2017 by Maighstir
PescadorGama: Wish it was on gog since I refuse to use steam. Too bad. Already played the game in a friends house but was willing to pay for it since we spent all the night playing it.
Like the earlier guy said, you can get the DRM-free (Humble Bundle) version for free. Do it! Just do it!

You get the Humble Bundle DRM-free version (installer) then, you don't even get an additional Steam key (like you do when you normally buy Humble Bundles; probably because you get Steam keys from HB only after you pay something like $1 or so, some kind of anti-fraud practise I believe).

I haven't tried the HB DRM-free version yet, but I just acquired it.

I can sorta understand GOG isn't interested in getting the game back to GOG, since it has been offered for free elsewhere already. Not a good business to host such "previous freeware" games necessarily.
Lostinablock: Now available for free and DRM free for the next ~14 days.
Link here.

"
FREE and DRM-FREE!

It's true! Not only are these games DRM-free, they're free for you too. Just enter your email address and we'll send you Space Pilgrim Episode 1 and Pony Island right now!
"
Cheers!
Link here.

"
FREE and DRM-FREE!

"
Thank you for the tip.
Post edited August 09, 2017 by Kaesemeister
I do not care about steam, nor do I care about HB.

I wanted to buy the game here, where all my games are, had it on my wishlist until it was removed without warning.

So either the game comes back here or I am not interrested. Free or not, that is not debateable for me...
Post edited August 09, 2017 by Anime-BlackWolf
Anime-BlackWolf: I do not care about steam, nor do I care about HB.

I wanted to buy the game here, where all my games are, had it on my wishlist until it was removed without warning.

So either the game comes back here or I am not interrested. Free or not, that is not debateable for me...
Well, I don't know... My games are on my computer. And a freebie offer, whether it's from Humble or elsewhere, makes it pretty easy to add more games to that collection.

Edit: Just tried it -- You can download the games directly after you receive them, but they also seem to be permanently added to your personal library at Humble.
Post edited August 09, 2017 by CharlesGrey
timppu: I can sorta understand GOG isn't interested in getting the game back to GOG, since it has been offered for free elsewhere already. Not a good business to host such "previous freeware" games necessarily.
Agreed but they do it. For example Fantasy General is a title they had for free but yet they still offer it for sale.
These developers really must be full of self-loathing.

Pulled the game from GOG, put it in a $1 HB earlier (that's how I got it), and now straight out giving it away for nothing.

I should play it and see if it's that bad, because it actually looks pretty darn cool.
yogsloth: These developers really must be full of self-loathing.

Pulled the game from GOG, put it in a $1 HB earlier (that's how I got it), and now straight out giving it away for nothing.

I should play it and see if it's that bad, because it actually looks pretty darn cool.
There are Let's Plays up on Youtube for the game.
Link here.

"
FREE and DRM-FREE!

"
Thanks for posting this. So, whoever owns the publishing rights of Pony Island... they are okay with giving the game away for free, but they are not okay with selling the game on GOG? Can someone explain to me how that makes sense??
timppu: Like the earlier guy said, you can get the DRM-free (Humble Bundle) version for free. Do it! Just do it!

You get the Humble Bundle DRM-free version (installer) then, you don't even get an additional Steam key (like you do when you normally buy Humble Bundles; probably because you get Steam keys from HB only after you pay something like $1 or so, some kind of anti-fraud practise I believe).

I haven't tried the HB DRM-free version yet, but I just acquired it.

I can sorta understand GOG isn't interested in getting the game back to GOG, since it has been offered for free elsewhere already. Not a good business to host such "previous freeware" games necessarily.
Well, sorry, last time I got free stuff from humble nundle it asked my steam account. I did not know you could have games there like that.
PescadorGama: Well, sorry, last time I got free stuff from humble nundle it asked my steam account. I did not know you could have games there like that.
The "DRM-Free" label on Humble means "direct download from Humble". If you get a key for another service, the logo of that service will be shown. Often you get both a download off Humble and a key for elsewhere (and elsewhere is usually Steam).
Post edited August 10, 2017 by Maighstir
deleted