It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I believe this had not yet been shared (at least I could not find it in the forum), but the game Resolutiion, by Monolith of Minds (resolutiion.monolithofminds.com) is expected to be sold at GOG.

This information was conveyed to me by the team, that I contacted through email. However, I was left with an impression that it will be available with DRM, at other stores, first.
So, Capcom removed Denuvo DRM from Resident Evil 2 Remake with the last patch. :)
Andrey82: So, Capcom removed Denuvo DRM from Resident Evil 2 Remake with the last patch. :)
What about DMC 5?
Andrey82: So, Capcom removed Denuvo DRM from Resident Evil 2 Remake with the last patch. :)
Mafwek: What about DMC 5?
No changes yet, as far as I know.
That was fast. Took them 2 years to remove it from RE7.
https://twitter.com/uberprawn/status/1218265293329457152

Indie horror dev lum is willing to look into GOG for his new game "PARANOIHELL". (I kinda suspect GOG will reject it but I hope not.) There is already a DRM-free release on itch.io, at least - https://lum-scum.itch.io/paranoihell

I went ahead and made a wish - https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/paranoihell
Wrote an e-mail to Topware about releasing "The I of the Dragon" here.

They said they will ask GOG again but when they did so in the past, GOG refused the game. I have no doubt that it was due to the numerous technical issues the game has on modern systems.

But maybe times have changed, so we'll see. The game is on Steam and Zoom, so I see no reason for it to not be here too.
Post edited January 20, 2020 by idbeholdME
Frictional Games announced "Amnesia: Rebirth" (due Autumn 2020).

"Amnesia: Rebirth is a new descent into darkness from the creators of the iconic Amnesia series. A harrowing journey through desolation and despair, exploring the limits of human resilience."

Since GOG offers all Frictional Games, I guess we will see this game on GOG, too.

Announcement: frictionalgames.com/2020-03-frictional-games-announce-amnesia:-rebirth-coming-autumn-2020/

Announcement Trailer: www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NiQAlGUw_o

Steam store page: store.steampowered.com/app/999220/Amnesia_Rebirth/

In game images: drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TJ5lMwZqWXc5N_kgz-pkkxlIvVP5zpwL

WWW page: amnesiarebirth.com/

------
Gamersyde published an 4K video of the announcement trailer (465 MB):

www.gamersyde.com/video_amnesia_rebirth_announcement_trailer-44569_en.html
Post edited March 06, 2020 by Jan.Teubel
high rated
Creative Assembly's next title will be a one-year Epic Store exclusive, however their news post mentions the following:
"As mentioned, and like others in the industry, a key reason for exploring other digital stores is that we don’t want to be limited just to Steam. We also want to diversify our business. In fact, we want to get our games onto as many stores as possible. Long term, we want to expand where players find Total War. This deal gives us a great way to try out other platforms, such as Epic – to see what works for us and what doesn’t. It allows us to get a feel for the development required to expand to other platforms, and it’s relatively risk-free for you, too, as the game’s available for free when claimed in the first 24 hours.

This opportunity allows expansive back-end infrastructure development that will allow us to expand into multiple stores. That means we can have more resources, push ourselves further, be more creative, make more Total War. "
https://www.totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-troy-on-epic-games-store/
Post edited June 03, 2020 by SCPM
SCPM: Creative Assembly's next title will be a one-year Epic Store exclusive, however their news post mentions the following:
"As mentioned, and like others in the industry, a key reason for exploring other digital stores is that we don’t want to be limited just to Steam. We also want to diversify our business. In fact, we want to get our games onto as many stores as possible. Long term, we want to expand where players find Total War. This deal gives us a great way to try out other platforms, such as Epic – to see what works for us and what doesn’t. It allows us to get a feel for the development required to expand to other platforms, and it’s relatively risk-free for you, too, as the game’s available for free when claimed in the first 24 hours.

This opportunity allows expansive back-end infrastructure development that will allow us to expand into multiple stores. That means we can have more resources, push ourselves further, be more creative, make more Total War. "
https://www.totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-troy-on-epic-games-store/
Please bring Total War to GOG CD Projekt, Creative Assembly, and Sega! Let's make it happen!
SCPM: ...
thanks! Getting SEGA games here would be sweet, hopefully GOG and CA/SEGA can work something out :)
Sega ? On GOG ?
We can dream but this is not gonna happen. =(
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/total_war_series

Unfortunately the "Total War" wishlist entries are a complete mess with several entries for the same games and even DLCs all over the place. GOG should do some sort of clean-up, focusing on the essential titles.
Edward_Carnby: We can dream but this is not gonna happen. =(
Was going to post similar.

Sega does seem more receptive to change than a lot of other "big" publishers in general, so maybe we're wrong about it but I get that sinking feeling that all that talk above silently excludes GOG when talking about other platforms and stores.
SEGA on GOG would be insta-buy. Literally, put any title. If it is possible to port panned titles like Shadow or Sonic '06, I would even call those insta-buys. We are starved for big publisher games and ready to spend if they'd just bring them here DRM-free. I realize that in a couple cases games may be among the "Scheme games that don't require the client" list but I'm talking about bringing them here to GOG fully guaranteed DRM-free, as it were.