It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Again if you do not understand that the U.S.A. is a constitutional republic not a democracy you will never understand how our country works.
low rated
1 year later and the economy is booming, unemployment rate very low considering all the idiots we had as presidents after Reagan.

ISIS is about to fall

USA becoming a world power again not a world wuss.
"Dear Mr Fantasy, play us a tune." :P
tinyE: "Dear Mr Fantasy, play us a tune." :P
Who are you talking to? FlyByU?

I mean I know liberals have issues with facts... but everything he said is easy to verify as true.

Economy is booming.
Unemployment is the lowest it been in a lot of years (for all groups by the way including women, hispanics, blacks, etc.)
ISIS has lost most of their terriroty in since Trump took office

USA becoming a world power again I guess could be considered an opinion...

So I'm not sure you know who is actually living the fantasy here... it's one thing not to like Trump, it's another to be oblivious to easy to prove success.
Post edited January 23, 2018 by BKGaming
tinyE: "Dear Mr Fantasy, play us a tune." :P
BKGaming: Who are you talking to? FlyByU?

I mean I know liberals have issues with facts... but everything he said is easy to verify as true.

Economy is booming.
Unemployment is the lowest it been in a lot of years (for all groups by the way including women, hispanics, blacks, etc.)

USA becoming a world power again I guess could be considered an opinion...
You just described Germany in 1939.

The economy is booming, but at what cost? The civil rights movement has been set back sixty years and industry now has free reign to do whatever wherever they want to an already suffering planet, and free media has been condemned. But I am not going to argue with you because it won't accomplish anything. I'd just assume we drop it.

I'm sorry I posted to begin with. I come in here to shoot the shit, about games and movies and music and sports. I'm going to try to keep it at that.
Post edited January 23, 2018 by tinyE
BKGaming: Economy is booming.
No evidence that this is due to any specific Trump policies, probably would all have happened anyway.
And regarding ISIS, this is hardly an achievement of the US alone...but also of "enemies" of the US like Russia, Iran and the Syrian army.
"America being a world power again"...it never stopped being one (except in the minds of those who needed some made up reason to hate Obama).
tinyE: You just described Germany in 1939.
Trump isn't Hitler (even if there's lots to criticize about him).
You Americans, both "liberals" and "conservatives", seem all to have lost your mind.
Post edited January 23, 2018 by morolf
tinyE: You just described Germany in 1939.

The civil rights movement has been set back sixty years. But I am not going to argue with you because it won't accomplish anything. I'd just assume we drop it.
Because that's not an over dramatic comment... in this regard nothing signifcant has really changed vs 2016. What civil rights has been taken away? What can't you do now that you could do in 2016 as a legal citizen. This is a left talking point... that doesn't work anymore.

Is race a hot topic issue? Sure, but it was during Obama too and one could argue it got worse under Obama.
Guys, we can't let Granold Grlpjlf get teh ncuearl clodes.
morolf: No evidence that this is due to any specific Trump policies, probably would all have happened anyway.
Nope I guess that having the most broken records in the stock market which is at an all time high isn't evidence... that only happened after Trump took office? By the way the "experts" all said it would crash.

I guess all those companies who have now invested in America or announced plans too and paid bonuses to their employees and contributed it to the tax cuts isn't evidence either?

Yea I mean you can tell yourself that if you want, but cause and effect is quite clear in this case... you can even see it in the GDP growth and consumer confidence.

morolf: And regarding ISIS, this is hardly an achievement of the US alone...but also of "enemies" of the US like Russia, Iran and the Syrian army.
Sure not saying others didn't also play a part...

But when it happens in less than a year when nobody thought it would happen let alone this quick and has been contributed to Trump relaxing the rules of engagement by military officials then yea I think we can say that Trump was the primary cause of that.
BKGaming: Nope I guess that having the most broken records in the stock market which is at an all time high isn't evidence... that only happened after Trump took office? By the way the "experts" all said it would crash.

I guess all those companies who have now invested in America or announced plans too and paid bonuses to their employees and contributed it to the tax cuts isn't evidence either?

Yea I mean you can tell yourself that if you want, but cause and effect is quite clear in this case... you can even see it in the GDP growth and consumer confidence.

morolf: And regarding ISIS, this is hardly an achievement of the US alone...but also of "enemies" of the US like Russia, Iran and the Syrian army.
BKGaming: Sure not saying others didn't also play a part...

But when it happens in less than a year when nobody thought it would happen let alone this quick and has been contributed to Trump relaxing the rules of engagement by military officials then yea I think we can say that Trump was the primary cause of that.
Trump's tax cuts...that's just the standard Republican crap enacting policies solely for the benefit of the rich and justifying it with that trickle down nonsense...I can still understand why people voted for him, given how the Democrats have embraced extreme identity politics, but a lot of Trump voters sure won't profit from what Trump's doing, more like they'll be screwed over economically even more (not that I care, it's not my country after all).
Regarding ISIS: It was always clear that sooner or later their quasi-state would be destroyed, there was never any question about this. And what do you mean with "relaxing rules of engagement"? The massive US bombardment of Mossul which according to some reports killed thousands of civilians (not much different from what Russia and the Syrian air force have been doing in Syria...only there's no outcry of moral indignation this time)? That's probably not something one should brag about.
morolf: Trump's tax cuts...that's just the standard Republican crap enacting policies solely for the benefit of the rich and justifying it with that trickle down nonsense...I can still understand why people voted for him, given how the Democrats have embraced extreme identity politics, but a lot of Trump voters sure won't profit from what Trump's doing, more like they'll be screwed over economically even more (not that I care, it's not my country after all).
That's just the standard Democrat response... this it's only for the rich talking point is beyond laughable. But I really don't feel like arguing over it. I live here... I can see the postive impact it is having and the difference from a few years ago.

morolf: Regarding ISIS: It was always clear that sooner or later their quasi-state would be destroyed, there was never any question about this. And what do you mean with "relaxing rules of engagement"? The massive US bombardment of Mossul which according to some reports killed thousands of civilians (not much different from what Russia and the Syrian air force have been doing in Syria...only there's no outcry of moral indignation this time)? That's probably not something one should brag about.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-really-responsible-isis-defeat-100329911.html
Just gonna leave this right here:

https://transequality.org/the-discrimination-administration?utm_content=bufferaca1a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
low rated
FlyByU: 1 year later and the economy is booming, unemployment rate very low considering all the idiots we had as presidents after Reagan.

ISIS is about to fall

USA becoming a world power again not a world wuss.
This is just a beginning.
You gonna win, win and win. You will be tired of winning.
"Mr. President!", you'll scream, "We are tired of winning, please, stop!", but USA will never stop winning under the wise guidance of Donald John Trump! :P
Hey, what are you guys... oh.
Post edited January 24, 2018 by Breja
morolf: Trump's tax cuts...that's just the standard Republican crap enacting policies solely for the benefit of the rich and justifying it with that trickle down nonsense...I can still understand why people voted for him, given how the Democrats have embraced extreme identity politics, but a lot of Trump voters sure won't profit from what Trump's doing, more like they'll be screwed over economically even more (not that I care, it's not my country after all).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3OG5zL51Bg

No one's required to like Trump, but that doesn't take anything away from the efficacy of his policies. Results are what prove a model and most critics have a rudimentary understanding of the situations to begin with. Like how some people say the wage gap is due to gender. That's as simplistic as saying that right handed people earn more money than left handed people.

We're doing fine in the US though. If you didn't care you wouldn't be posting here, so thanks for caring. :)