It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
tinyE: You're welcome.

And BTW, that last picture, that is a real captain of a real commercial fishing boat, and commercial fishing has a higher mortality rate than any other job in this country, including police, army, and fire.
amok: you could have added something like this, off course:

http://media.nj.com/ledgerupdates_impact/photo/2010/10/8951893-large.jpg

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/dce7967c5e5edc63f6e54ca60cfd57d95d6e6b5e/27_0_513_619/513.jpg?w=300&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=78776c881574d0a36cbc1a76e5f048c7

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/09/e0/5c/09e05cf401ca97cab0d029a4bc717d44.jpg
you are retard. i sometimes go out of house when it's not freezing, i walk the street and i look at men building houses. there are metal bars which go dozens of meters all the way up to the top of blocks, they don't even have ladders. and those men climb the damn steel bars like monkeys! they don't even use ropes to tie themselves if they fall. i never saw any woman do that ok? just one second of distraction, you fall and you die. and nobody gives a fuck
low rated
ciomalau: [...]
just one second of distraction, you fall and you die. and nobody gives a fuck
in my experience, men are easier to distract then women...
low rated
deleted
low rated
ciomalau: [...]
just one second of distraction, you fall and you die. and nobody gives a fuck
amok: in my experience, men are easier to distract then women...
so you from UK and you don't even know basic english - it's "than" in this case
low rated
ciomalau: so you from UK and you don't even know basic english - it's "than" in this case
hehe, good comeback!
low rated
Fairfox: Oh, fables, rise up with your GOGie programmer army an' save us <3
it's not polite to suck & talk :-/
low rated
mechmouse: Women have and continue to do harsh, physical and demanding work.
Kleetus: I can't think of one harsh and physically demanding job that a woman in a first world country does.

Sit in an air-conditioned clothes shop with the music blaring or comfy office.

It's the men who do all the dangerous and backbreaking work.
Admittedly I was envisioning field workers in developing nations, most of which is done by women.

The majority of western jobs are not harsh; those that are, do (as others shown) have women but they are in the minority
low rated
No, thank you for proving my point.

You posted a photo of a cop and of military, both overwhelmingly male.

Show me a job that's harsh and physically demanding where the majority are female?

And I was generalising, the overwhelming majority of women do far easier jobs than what men do.

I'd love to see a woman do roof tiling or concreting on a 35 degree day.

I'm sure there's one or two somewhere or you can find a Google image, but the majority do much, much easier jobs.
low rated
Kleetus: Show me a job that's harsh and physically demanding where the majority are female?
Motherhood.
low rated
ciomalau: so you from UK and you don't even know basic english - it's "than" in this case
And its "You are from" or "You're from"

Picking at grammar is an easy retort when you can not think of a valid argument.

More male builders are more to do with social gender roles, rather than lack of balance or ability to carry bricks.
low rated
Those pics are awesome, nothing sexier than a woman with tools and machinery, so easy to masturbate to.

The only thing that's more of a turn on is a female drummer.

tinyE: Motherhood.
That's the best you can do?

You can't name one job that's dangerous and demanding and majority female?
Post edited January 22, 2017 by Kleetus
low rated
Goodbye Kleetus. :D
low rated
tinyE: Goodbye Kleetus.
I thought you couldn't.

You SJWs always run away when challenged.

I suppose next you're going to tell me there's a gender pay gap?
low rated
Kleetus: Those pics are awesome, nothing sexier than a woman with tools and machinery, so easy to masturbate to.

tinyE: Motherhood.
Kleetus: That's the best you can do?

In the western world. Most recent would have been the hosiery industry, that was as dangerous as the steal industry. OF course both became safer over time.

In the rest of the world, farming is majority female.
low rated
Kleetus: Those pics are awesome, nothing sexier than a woman with tools and machinery, so easy to masturbate to.

That's the best you can do?

mechmouse: In the western world. Most recent would have been the hosiery industry, that was as dangerous as the steal industry. OF course both became safer over time.

In the rest of the world, farming is majority female.
You can't win this argument.
He isn't in here to debate gender he is in here to disagree with people. If the majority of us were chauvinist then it would be him posting those pictures.
Post edited January 22, 2017 by tinyE