It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

No Man's Sky: Beyond, a free content update is now available, DRM-free.. Get No Man's Sky 50% off until August 21st, 5 PM UTC.

Beyond contains three major updates rolled into one larger free release. These changes are a mix of features Hello Games have been dreaming of for a while, and a reaction to how they have seen folks playing since the release of NEXT.

An expanded online experience brings a radical new social and multiplayer experience which empowers players everywhere in the universe to meet and play together. Meanwhile, VR support brings the entire game experience to life in virtual reality.

Below is a brief summary of what you can find in BEYOND:

– Virtual Reality support
– VR user Interface
– VR user interactions
– VR controller support
– 16-32 multiplayer
– Multiplayer missions
– Ambient multiplayer
– A new social hub
– New traveller NPCs
– Dynamic NPCs
– Alien Languages
– New alien encounters
– Technology trees
– Gameplay Balance
– Discovery Page overhaul
– Planetary Charts
– Creature taming/riding/milking
– Cooking & Recipes
– Cooler Aliens
– Improved base building
– Power & Logic & Industrial Bases
– Optimisation
– Starship enhancements
– First person exocraft driving
– Vulkan
– PC graphics options
– Expanded controller support
– Sitting
– Version 2.0
Nice.
Great update !!! it would be very good to be able to crossplay with the players of Steam.
high rated
It's with games like this that undergo significant updates, i wish GOG would revamp it's useless review system since it's still full of 2016 reviews cluttering up the review section, at the very minimum allow to edit reviews and put the most recent reviews first.
Post edited August 14, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
ChrisGamer300: It's with games like this that undergo significant updates, i wish GOG would revamp it's useless review system since it's still full of 2016 reviews cluttering up the review section, at the very minimum allow to edit reviews and put the most recent reviews first.
You've been able to sort reviews by most recent first (and a few other ways) since the last revamp.
But yes, the ability for a user to edit/delete their own reviews without having to go through support has been sorely needed for years. The lack of this feature continues to be mystifying.
EDIT: Added a missing "been".
Post edited August 14, 2019 by HunchBluntley
Is that one of The Surge's characters in the foreground there?
https://images-2.gog.com/8ee0333821dfa1a031712db7db2006c934c696e67d17ac2074d8ee481b00168e.jpg
ChrisGamer300: It's with games like this that undergo significant updates, i wish GOG would revamp it's useless review system since it's still full of 2016 reviews cluttering up the review section, at the very minimum allow to edit reviews and put the most recent reviews first.
HunchBluntley: You've been able to sort reviews by most recent first (and a few other ways) since the last revamp.
But yes, the ability for a user to edit/delete their own reviews without having to go through support has sorely needed for years. The lack of this feature continues to be mystifying.
I know that but i mean i wish it should show most recent as first without switching because if i didn't know better i would be really turned off by seeing the 2016 reviews before any other and NMS like other games do improve over time so it only make sense, shame if it would undermine many helpful reviews like most upvoted if it points out missing features etc though.
high rated
Wait, we can't play with people on Steam?

That means we have our own little corner of space to ourselves. Our own personal GOG Galaxy, if you will.
Is it possible to play the updayed GOG version in VR at the moment? II've tried adding it to Steam as a non-Steam game, but it just plays in VR in desktop view, rather than in actual VR.
GOG.com: No Man's Sky: Beyond, a free content update is now available, DRM-free.. Get No Man's Sky 50% off until August 21st, 5 PM UTC.

Beyond contains three major updates rolled into one larger free release. These changes are a mix of features Hello Games have been dreaming of for a while, and a reaction to how they have seen folks playing since the release of NEXT.

An expanded online experience brings a radical new social and multiplayer experience which empowers players everywhere in the universe to meet and play together. Meanwhile, VR support brings the entire game experience to life in virtual reality.

– VR user Interface
– VR user interactions
– VR controller support
– 16-32 multiplayer
– Multiplayer missions
– Ambient multiplayer
– A new social hub
– New traveller NPCs
– Dynamic NPCs
– Alien Languages
– New alien encounters
– Technology trees
– Gameplay Balance
– Planetary Charts
– Cooking & Recipes
– Cooler Aliens
– Improved base building
– Optimisation
– Starship enhancements
– Vulkan
– PC graphics options
– Sitting
– Version 2.0
My game now not executable, vulkan api crused...
GOG.com: No Man's Sky: Beyond, a free content update is now available, DRM-free.. Get No Man's Sky 50% off until August 21st, 5 PM UTC.

– VR user Interface
– VR user interactions
– VR controller support
– 16-32 multiplayer
– Multiplayer missions
– Ambient multiplayer
– A new social hub
– New traveller NPCs
– Dynamic NPCs
– Alien Languages
– New alien encounters
– Technology trees
– Gameplay Balance
– Planetary Charts
– Cooking & Recipes
– Cooler Aliens
– Improved base building
– Optimisation
– Starship enhancements
– Vulkan
– PC graphics options
– Sitting
– Version 2.0
I updated...niow the game doesn't works!...

I updated and now the game doesn't works.
Post edited August 14, 2019 by chemanuel
uninstall reinstall not happenining absolutly nothing... :(
Game doesn't work anymore... for free!
MFerenc400: uninstall reinstall not happenining absolutly nothing... :(
In such case feel free to drop our Tech Support a message here :) I'm sure they'll be able to help you guys out!
HunchBluntley: You've been able to sort reviews by most recent first (and a few other ways) since the last revamp.
But yes, the ability for a user to edit/delete their own reviews without having to go through support has been sorely needed for years. The lack of this feature continues to be mystifying.
EDIT: Added a missing "been".
ChrisGamer300 is right, you know - gamers who will discover No Man Sky later on, without context of its development, might get turned off by the reviews.

Something should be done about them.