It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Update 1.2 for CrossCode is now available. This free content update adds long-awaited New Game Plus mode and three new cups in the Arena of Rhombus Square.

Get CrossCode 40% off for the next 48 hours and enjoy all the new things introduced in the update!

New Game Plus mode introduces a ton of options to modify your playthrough. Challenge yourself by increasing the damage that you receive, change enemies' attacks or reduce HP regeneration. Play in permadeath mode. Or unleash total destruction by activating Sergey Hex, that makes your attacks deal insane amounts of damage. But there's more.... assuming you have enough Trophy Points to unlock all available options.

New arena cups center around revisiting battles from the quests solved for the Factions of Shadoon. Give them a try once again, with your high-level character and top scores to beat!

The Arena Shop has been additionally equipped too, with 4 new pieces of unique equipment and 3 new pets. Who needs a dog, if you can have Death itself under your command?
So uh, is the Ninja Skin now in the GOG version or are there still no plans to bother porting it?

Edit: https://www.gog.com/game/crosscode_ninja_skin
Found it.
Post edited September 13, 2019 by omega64
Time to start playing this. Bought it while it was still In Dev.
I think this is an all-time low? This game is an absolute gem and a blast to play. The demo on Steam is a good indicator of what to expect. This gem definitely deserves more attention and the love the devs show for it and for their player base is commendable.
Jayohen: This game is an absolute gem and a blast to play. The demo on Steam is a good indicator of what to expect. This gem definitely deserves more attention and the love the devs show for it and for their player base is commendable.
I completelly agree with this, it a great game. And it's nice to (finally) see the Ninja Skin here.
I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Fake MMOs are the best MMOs! ;)
CrossCode is brilliant. I own it on steam but I must also buy it on GOG at some point because of the DRM-free goodness (and quite honestly, the game is way more worth than its price point already implies).
I cannot recommend this game enough. For the price the amount of content you get is absolutely nuts. This is one of my top 5 games of all time and i've been playing games for almost 30 years. Radical Fish is going to do some amazing things in the future so do the right thing and support them now!
Cheesewheeljones: I cannot recommend this game enough. For the price the amount of content you get is absolutely nuts. This is one of my top 5 games of all time and i've been playing games for almost 30 years. Radical Fish is going to do some amazing things in the future so do the right thing and support them now!
But how long does it take to beat? Assume I suck at this type of game.

It looks somewhat interesting but I'm afraid I'd lose interest if it's too long.
Cheesewheeljones: I cannot recommend this game enough. For the price the amount of content you get is absolutely nuts. This is one of my top 5 games of all time and i've been playing games for almost 30 years. Radical Fish is going to do some amazing things in the future so do the right thing and support them now!
clarry: But how long does it take to beat? Assume I suck at this type of game.

It looks somewhat interesting but I'm afraid I'd lose interest if it's too long.
Keep in mind it's fairly puzzle-heavy, and the puzzles range from easy to downright devious. The game does a fantastic job of easing you into them mechanics-wise though. There is an assist mode to slow down puzzles (and even enemy damage) if you need it.
Play-time? Probably 40-50 hours for a first runthrough. It all depends on if the story clicks with you. I was enthralled and couldn't stop playing until I reached the end. The story is very unique. I've never really played a game like it before.
Also should mention the soundtrack is AMAZING and more than worth the price it's at currently.
clarry: But how long does it take to beat? Assume I suck at this type of game.
It took me around 53 hours and I'm an average player at best. That said, shortly after launch they included some very adjustable difficulty levels/sliders, making it a much more accessible game. I was too stubborn make use of them though. ;)
Just checking, is the Linux update live? In my library it appears as the version 1.1.0-3L which I believe its the previous update.
DaiKaiser93: Just checking, is the Linux update live? In my library it appears as the version 1.1.0-3L which I believe its the previous update.
Not yet and considering it's weekend, most likely won't be out until next Monday. Even the DLC is not available for download despite being advertised Linux compatible.

The devs may not be entirely at fault though, I've noticed some installers get uploaded but not immediately published.
DaiKaiser93: Just checking, is the Linux update live? In my library it appears as the version 1.1.0-3L which I believe its the previous update.
Ganni1987: Not yet and considering it's weekend, most likely won't be out until next Monday. Even the DLC is not available for download despite being advertised Linux compatible.

The devs may not be entirely at fault though, I've noticed some installers get uploaded but not immediately published.
Thank you, is nice knowing I'm not the only one waiting,if I recall it has happen before with Warhammer 40k Gladius, here's just hoping it doesn't take too long.
If they added achievements, we'd finally have a 100% complete game on GOG as well.