It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

@Mobeuz

Could you create some for Hedon Bloodrite, Jupiter Hell and Quake Enhanced (at some day we might get it too maybe)? That would be very cool. Of course only when you have time for that available.
@Mobeeuz Thank you so much!
With all the releases today of the Star trek games I would love a cover for Star Trek Hidden Evil. If any of the artists here has any time ... And Thank you for all the wonderful covers that have been made over the years... Some truly talented people here :)
Hi @Mobeeuz when you have some time could you please make the cover for Myst Remastered and Hitman GOTY,thanks!
Post edited September 24, 2021 by JackFoster
@Mobeeuz

Thanks for fulfilling my requests. :)
low rated
how to use it?
@Mobeeuz Thank you so much!
Gochi99: how to use it?
According to post 1, it seems these covers are to be printed and supposedly to decorate your shelf. I imagine they're also good to use in library integrations such as Galaxy's and Steam's "add non-Steam program", since, iirc, these library integrations use portrait images.
What happened to GOGcovers.com? I now get DNS error. Is there an organized central resource anywhere where all the created cover arts are located?
anblan25: What happened to GOGcovers.com? I now get DNS error. Is there an organized central resource anywhere where all the created cover arts are located?
Gone, no current alternatives, see page 140 of this thread for more details. We really need a sticky here.
@Mobeeuz Your covers are absolutely amazing! Any chance you could look at the Legacy of Kain series?
Crimson-X: I have everything downloaded. I'm still interested in this cover community. Just need to think of how to get them uploaded.
Thanks so much for being quick to act and downloading the collection. Any way you could put the full 11 GB on an upload somewhere, even if it's just a cloud drive link? I have about 1200 games on GOG and it keeps ballooning and I'm very interested in making physical copies of many of these games.
Are requests possible? If so, a cover for the just released unmetal would be cool to complete the collection with the unepic and ghost 1.0 ones
Great work, by the way, shame the page had to close down
I have tried making my own covers, but i'm not very good with editing software, and using the template there was in the page i could do them in the style i like to use for consistency (the grey ones, can't look the author since the page doesn't exist anymore), i have absolutely no idea of the font used, so they always end up looking weird for me (would really appreciate some help in this aspect too)
high rated
Crimson-X: I have everything downloaded. I'm still interested in this cover community. Just need to think of how to get them uploaded.
anblan25: Thanks so much for being quick to act and downloading the collection. Any way you could put the full 11 GB on an upload somewhere, even if it's just a cloud drive link? I have about 1200 games on GOG and it keeps ballooning and I'm very interested in making physical copies of many of these games.
Ask and ye shall recieve:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1J_go82ni50UgNJobHTvwAwMosw63jegE

These are the .rar files that I was able to download from the gogcovers.com site before it went offline. These three files are ~9.5 GB total, so have a good cup of something warm to drink while you wait.

I must warn anyone who wishes to download these files: the indexing system is...interesting to say the least. I think it might be an artifact from the conversion from the website's indexing code to a file format. Whatever the reason may be, it will take some time to find what you are looking for.
high rated
Crazy_McGee: Ask and ye shall recieve:
Thanks for being the hero we don't deserve!