It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crimson-X: Is that everything?
dawnpatrol: yes
Cool. I will see what I can do to get these uploaded somewhere. Looking at just creating a Deviantart account for them.
Crimson-X: Cool. I will see what I can do to get these uploaded somewhere. Looking at just creating a Deviantart account for them.
You may want to ask the authors if they want that. I for one already have my covers there, and DevArt requiring an account to DL is not popular. Maybe use a GDrive account, and share the folder...

Just my 2¢
Post edited July 12, 2021 by Mobeeuz
This is just me spitballing here, but how much do Squarespace accounts cost?
mikes: Over the course of a few days in Spring 2017 I tried to manually archive every single cover on the website with archive.org. After making it to Dungeons 2 I took another break and then forgot about my project. I didn't see that the website was going to be deregistered until too late (now) or I would have finished the effort. Do you think Yepolab could maybe include a section for covers on his gogdb.org site?
Archive.org is a great idea! Not a bad place to host the covers going forward.
I checked the Terms of Use of archive.org, and I absolutely don´t like these two sentences:

"The Archive may collect personally identifying information when a Researcher registers for access to the Collections, including the Researcher’s name, address, telephone number, and email address, and the Researcher’s proposal for using the Collections."

"The Archive may transfer the information on its machines, including personally identifying information, into the Collections. The Collections are made available to researchers and may be made available on the Site, or provided to third parties, for any use, without limitation."

There must be a better solution.
Okay, I think, I´ll use Cubeupload for now. Seems like a trustworthy site. At least I can replace the dead links for my cover entries in this thread. In the long run we will need to find a site to put the cover collection together again. Recommendations are welcome :)
If the artists have time I would love to see a cover done for Riddle Of The Sphinx. That would be very cool.. And thanks in advance :)
jimrh69: If the artists have time I would love to see a cover done for Riddle Of The Sphinx. That would be very cool.. And thanks in advance :)
This is the first cover request since January this year. When you take this into account, coupled with the utter lack of non-author feedback regarding the shutdown of GOGCovers, I am forced to conclude that there is no longer a community here.

Anyone care to chime in?
It´s a real pity that gogcovers had to shut down... but I´m an optimistic guy. I think, we will find a solution in the long term :) For example, Cubeupload might introduce an album view in the future. With that we could reestablish a cover collection again. Or maybe we find a better option, we´ll see.

Regarding the cover request: I´m pretty busy with real life until the end of August. But I´ll check out the resources for the game. Maybe I can come up with something :)
Post edited August 09, 2021 by Oddeus
Oddeus: It´s a real pity that gogcovers had to shut down... but I´m an optimistic guy. I think, we will find a solution in the long term :) For example, Cubeupload might introduce an album view in the future. With that we could reestablish a cover collection again. Or maybe we find a better option, we´ll see.

Regarding the cover request: I´m pretty busy with real life until the end of August. But I´ll check out the resources for the game. Maybe I can come up with something :)
That would be great! I totally understand about real Life... I've got 2 grand-babies living in my house .
I have everything downloaded. I'm still interested in this cover community. Just need to think of how to get them uploaded.
high rated
Riddle Of The Sphinx
https://u.cubeupload.com/Oddeus/RiddleoftheSphinxcov.jpg

Ghost 1.0 cover A:
https://u.cubeupload.com/Oddeus/Ghost10cover.jpg

Ghost 1.0 cover B:
https://u.cubeupload.com/Oddeus/Ghost10coverB.jpg

Goetia:
https://u.cubeupload.com/Oddeus/Goetiacover.jpg
Post edited August 26, 2021 by Oddeus
Oddeus: Riddle Of The Sphinx - SOON
OOOOOOH... Cant wait!!! :)
jimrh69: OOOOOOH... Cant wait!!! :)
Don´t expect too much. There is a surprising lack of key art for the game.
jimrh69: OOOOOOH... Cant wait!!! :)
I uploaded the cover. I hope, it looks okay. There was very little official artwork, so I had to improvise a bit.