It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

te_lanus: http://www.imagebam.com/image/232f56445801589 - Mini Metro (done as a "joke") Still busy with the "real" one

@mosart: Ignore pcfan2013
Please keep the 2600 reference and the joystick in the new version :)
high rated
King's Bounty: The Legend
King's Bounty: The Legend (alt. version)
An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition

gogcovers.com
Post edited November 09, 2015 by RenKalan
mosart: I have read the last posts that have been shared here including the pcfan2013 explanation, so let me get this straight, pcfan2103 request RenKalan to make covers of newly released games all the time, which means he wants/needs them for something, but since he doesn't own those games judging by the images he shared, what could the reason be?. At the same time he reques...I mean informs piracy forums of those new releases, again for no reason at all, only to inform. We have a huge mystery in our hands.

Now in thread related stuff, here is 1 more missing GOG cover for the Argentinian flea market:

Divinity Original Sin - Enhanced Edition

I was going to make more but for now reading those posts really killed the desire.
Hi mosart i have only one thing to say to you and to all the GOG community,sadly has explain before,in my home we are really poor,with the last nickle we can afford to paid for all the taxes and food,in the case of the game Never Alone,the only thing that i was to do was try the game for a little time,wishlisted and then buy the game when i have the money,i swear that never sell a game to anybody,and will never do,i do not ask nobody to believe the things i write,the only thing that ask to all is that you tray to understand,the perils of this country and his people,thanks to all who bring me some time your friendship...
Cosmonautica
Cosmonautica (alt. version)
Kyn
Kyn: Deluxe Edition
Little Inferno

gogcovers.com
Braveland
Braveland Wizzard
Braveland Pirate
The Last Federation Collection
The Last Federation Collection (alt. version 1)
The Last Federation Collection (alt. version 2)
The Last Federation Collection (alt. version 3)

gogcovers.com
Post edited November 12, 2015 by RenKalan
Thanks for doing so many covers RenKalan, this post is to let you know that your Braveland cover has the description of the cosmonautica game in case you want to fix it. A common mistake that we make when doing so many covers following a template.
Hey RenKalan any chance of doing individual Wing Commander Game Covers ?
RenKalan:
mosart: Thanks for doing so many covers RenKalan, this post is to let you know that your Braveland cover has the description of the cosmonautica game in case you want to fix it. A common mistake that we make when doing so many covers following a template.
So true... Thanks for noticing and letting me know! Fixed it.

jimrh69: Hey RenKalan any chance of doing individual Wing Commander Game Covers ?
Yes, of course. I'll work on them and post as soon as possible.
Great work on these covers! thanks!
Post edited November 12, 2015 by Daedalic4Ever
Here's the first Wing Commander covers. The rest coming up soon.

Wing Commander I+II
Wing Commander III: Heart of the Tiger
Wing Commander IV: The Price of Freedom
Runestone Keeper

gogcovers.com
Post edited November 13, 2015 by RenKalan
not sure if seen these games covers yet, are the ultima games here got covers, it will be great to get them, thanks
Fantastic work on the Wing Commander Games! WOW !!!!!!! Would you be able to complete the series with the Privateer games as well ?
jimrh69: Fantastic work on the Wing Commander Games! WOW !!!!!!! Would you be able to complete the series with the Privateer games as well ?
Yes, I'll do my best to have them as soon as possible.
Hi! when you have a little time could you please make the cover of: MIND Path to Thalamus Enhanced Edition? thanks!
Post edited November 14, 2015 by Daedalic4Ever
RenKalan: Yes, I'll do my best to have them as soon as possible.
Daedalic4Ever: Hi! when you have a little time could you please make the cover of: MIND Path to Thalamus Enhanced Edition? thanks!
Come on pcfan2013, if you are going to make a new account to request covers for the Argentinian flea market, at least make sure to not write your sentences exactly as in your old account. Good luck with your next account.